Chapter 12

"So you like me right?" Luscious asks randomly as I hide in my room. I don't want my mom to find out I skipped.

I laugh, "No I kissed you because I totally hate your guts." I say sarcastically.

"I knew it. I'll let myself out." He says in mock disappointed and I giggle, picking up my remote and changing my TV channel. I do not wanna watch Keeping up with the Kardashian's. I flip through until I find reruns of American Horror Story.

"Wow, real mature." Luscious says rolling his eyes at my choice of television show.

"It's a good show." I say. It happens to be the first episode, and there's a little girl in front of an old house, warning two boys not to go in.

The boys go in anyways. Dumb boys.

"This show is so unrealistic." Luscious says his eyes stuck on the TV.

"Yeah, says the ghost sitting on my bed with his eyes glued to the television." I say rolling my eyes and standing up to get my glass of water from my dresser. I check my clock almost 3 which means I can leave my room soon.

"Ew." I hear Luscious say and I look back at the TV to see the "maid" doing gross stuff on the TV and I decide that I should change the channel. I change it to MTV where they are playing a top 100 Punk-Rock songs of 2013.

Right now they are on 37, which is Rat a Tat (feat. Courtney Love). It's not really a Punk-Rock song but I go with it because it's one of my all time favorite bands. It comes on and I start rocking out, singing a long and dancing crazily.

"I'm about to make your sweat roll backwards, and your heart beat in reverse!" I sing and I hear Luscious laugh behind me.

"That's impossible" he says.

"LOVE IS A WEAPON, THERES NO SECOND GUESSING! AND I SAID RAT A TAT TAT MY HEART IS A GRENADE YOU PULL MY PIN AND SAY." I sing at the top of my lungs.

"Oh yeah it is." Luscious says getting up and trying to copy my dance moves but failing horribly and I start to laugh at his ridiculous dancing.

"I bet you could dance better than that." Luscious says staring into my eyes.

"You need to lower your standards, it's never getting any better than this." I whisper-sing. Keeping eye contact with him and then we burst out laughing at the same time. It wasn't even funny but we still laugh.

Just then my Mom barges into my room.

"Hello." I say straightening up instantly and I stop laughing.

"Why are you home so early?" She asks and I look at my clock. I would be home in 10 minutes usually.

"Oh there was a bathroom incident and I had study hall 9th period so I got dismissed a little early. That's okay right?" The lie rolls off my lips easily.

"Bathroom incident?" She asks.

"Yeah something with the sewers and stuff like there was brown water coming out the drain, and so they let seniors go early, if they could drive. Plus I had study hall." I say as if it's obvious.

"Oh okay." My Mom says before she shuts my door and leaves down the hall.

"You lie better and better everyday." Luscious compliments me.

"Why thank you." I say bowing.

"Now that you can go somewhere. Let's go do something." Luscious suggest.

"Sure lets go." I nod shutting off my TV and grabbing my phone and keys along with my bag and coat.

I put my old combat boots on before I head outside and start my car.