Chapter 33

AIDEN'S POV

I got off the phone with Mandy's little brother and the Casper the friendly ghost about 20 minutes before I was dismissed from the hospital. I was quite surprised that I was release so earlier, I heard that I was in a mini coma for a while after getting hit by the car. Apparently the injuries weren't as bad as they originally assumed, and that I miraculously healed a lot quicker than they thought I would. I have a feeling it might of had to do with the fact that a ghost had possessed me for who knows how long, and now I could see him?

I was still trying to wrap my head around these things, but it was pretty cool. I haven't seen any other ghosts but Casper (if that is even his real name) but how cool would it be to be like that ghost kid on nickelodeon? What is his name Johnny Phantom or something? Wait maybe he's the one that actually changed into a ghost. Can I do that? Nah.

"How are you feeling Aiden?" My mom asks me and I nod and say "I am feeling great! Like nothing even happened!" I say and it is completely true, and I know it's not from shock. I don't do shock. I don't get surprised by things, I'm always the surpriser, never the surprise-ee. Except for that one time when the ghost freaked me out and I got hit by a car, but still that's like the one time that will ever happen.

"That's good, here are your clothes, you can change and we will meet you up front." My mom says, never really being one for sentiment, so I'm not surprised she's not gushing all over me super happy I'm alive. I'm sure right when she found out I was going to survive she was off to some nail appointment or on a date, who knows what she does to occupy her time nowadays.

I walk into the bathroom and change, thinking of all the things I need to ask this ghost and Miranda. And I want to talk to her about Claire. We didn't date really at all, but she was still a friend and I want to hear about our moments together, when I wasn't me. But for some reason, I don't think we will get to the topic of Claire when I get to her house. I feel like there is something bigger going on that I should know about, considering I now can see Miranda's little friend who possessed me.

I walk out of the bathroom where I had changed and find a nurse in my room with a wheelchair.

"Uh hello." I say pushing to get out of her way.

"No, I have to wheel you down to the waiting room." She says batting her pretty brown eyes which are a great contrast to her blonde hair.

"Why?" I ask with a laugh and then show her that I can clearly walk around on my own, and I'm not passing out or even nauseous.

"It's the hospitals rules not mine sweetheart." She says with some attitude and I smirk at her.

"A nurse with a 'tude. Nice." I say with a wink and sit in the wheel chair. "Let's go fast." I say stretching my head up and behind me to look at her, and even upside down she still looks pretty good.

"Whatever you say soldier." She says now she's the one winking and off we are down to the waiting room. We are there in less than a minute and I hop out of the wheel chair.

"Thanks." I say shooting finger pistols at her making her smile.

"I'll see you around." She says and I nod.

"I have a feeling I'll be back soon." I say semi-seriously. If I don't die again meeting up with Casper, than I will definitely come back for her number.

"Are we ready?" My mom says from behind me and I nod. She gives me a bag and I look inside and see a lot of orange prescription bottles. Make sense I was in a coma with kinda severe injuries for a bit. But I feel fine and as much as I know right now, I don't have any painkillers coursing through me at the moment.