Chapter 19

AN: First of all... OH MY GOSH GUYS. MY GOAL FOR 2014 WAS 8K READS, AND I HAVE 9.6K+ READS. In 2013 8K reads seemed like an impossible goal to reach, and three months into 2014 here I am with 9.6K+ reads. I love you all, you are all so amazing. Thank you for being amazing readers! Anyways here is Chapter 19. Love you ducklings! This chapter is dedicated to all of you!

ACTUALLY I HAVE 11.5K+ READS THANK YOU SO MUCH AND FOR THAT I DID A LONGER CHAPTER THAN NORMAL.

ANYWAY HERE YA GO, SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE TWO WEEKS.

----//----

"Here I am driving in the same car as a girl who can see ghosts." Claire says as we make our way to Aiden's house to pick up Luscious. He had texted me this morning, the message had said; pck m up i dnt knw my wy to scool. It had taken me atleast five minutes to decipher with the help of Claire. He really needed to learn how to touch an electronic without draining the power in less than a minute. I really don't know if I have the energy to decipher messages like that for the whole week.

"Say something about my ability to see ghosts again and I am making you walk to school." I threaten her. She just looks at me and bursts out laughing.

"I'm not joking." I say in a serious face, which only makes her laugh even harder.

"God Claire, your too happy all the time." I mutter as I pull into Aiden's driveway, passing his mailbox which has Macintosh boldly printed on it.

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with being happy." Claire says crossing her arms over in her chest. Just then Luscious bounds out of the house, I don't know if it's my imagination or the fact that I can see ghosts but Aidens looks more like Luscious today. I motion for him to go to the backseat, he had normally say there on my trips to school anyways, but that was when he was purely a ghost.

He opens the door and climbs in the back seat with Aiden's backpack full of books.

"Hey Luscious!" Miranda says smirking at him, and I watch as his eyes go wide.

"Claire!" I say glaring at her, I had told her that I was going to tell him the news but calmly incase he thought it had been a bad choice, but Luscious recovers in a second and smiles at me.

"I like that you are trusting more people with this." He says and he sounds just like himself, not like Aiden at all. I smiled at him in the review mirror and then continued to drive towards hell, I mean school.

When I got into my studyhall class that day Aiden was already sitting there waiting for me. We weren't allowed to go any where for the day because we had been caught in the Courtyard yesterday when we weren't supposed to be out there.

So instead we both sat at the back of the classroom and goofed off instead of doing that nights math homework. Aiden hadn't ever done his homework so why should Luscious do it for him? And I can easily do my homework later that evening when I was just hanging out at Claire's house.

"So Miranda, this is how you spent your days before I showed up?" Luscious asks in a voice that makes it sound like I had a horribly boring life before he showed up.

"I know it's terrible isn't it? What ever would I do without you?" I said sarcastically with a wink in his direction.

"You would just fall into a pit of despair." He said putting his hand on my shoulder in mock pity.

"Yeah, sure I would." I roll my eyes at him. Although I have no idea how my life would be without him. I bet I would have accepted that date with Aiden, I might even be dating him. Claire would be pounding me about it, asking for every single detail until I shut her up by finding her a boyfriend, and then double dating with her. I would probably ahave a somewhat normal life. Seeing ghosts every now and then but avoiding them at all cost. I most likely would not have a demon chasing after me, or whatever Semiazas wants to do with me. But I also would still be oblivious to the fact that my little brother can see ghosts. I also would not know that I can use my energy to touch ghosts. So I guess meeting Luscious was bitter sweet, more sweet than bitter.