Chapter 11

"Rise and shine sleepyhead." Luscious says waking me up from the glorious dream world.

"As much as I love waking up to your voice, I just want to sleep!" I groan. Did I just say that out loud?

"Oh really?" He says and I can feel him get closer to me.

"Oh shut up." I say keeping my eyes shut, trying to go back to sleep.

"You need to get up to go to school." Luscious says.

"Can I please skip?!" I ask.

"That's not up to me, but I would be totally okay with it." Luscious says and I open my eyes and glare at him.

"Are you encouraging skipping school?" I playfully scold him.

"No! What are you talking about? Skipping school is a horrible thing to do! Why would you say such a thing?" He says in mock shock.

I laugh and throw a pillow at him but it end up landing on my futon.

"Hello ghost here!" Luscious reminds me. Shaking his head and sitting down on the futon.

"Yeah, I forgot." I mutter getting up from my bed but immediately climbing back in wrapping a blanket around me.

"Holy crap! It's freezing!" I say shivering a little.

"Oh is Mandy cold?" Luscious says the way you would to a little kid.

"Yeah, yeah." I say wrapping the blanket tighter around myself and then getting up and heading to the bathroom.

I turn the space heater so that it can heat the bathroom, and I go back to my room to figure out what I'm going to wear.

"Wow you shower quickly. And very poorly, you still look like you just woke up!" Luscious says trying to hold in a laugh at his stupid joke.

"Haha, very funny." I say sarcastically.

"I'm just finding something to wear today." I say, opening my closet. I look through it and can't decide on anything so I head to my dresser and pull out a pair of ripped skinny jeans and put them on my dresser.

"Hey Luscious, what shirt should I wear?" I ask looking at him then back at my closet.

"Hmm..." He says getting up and walking over.

"I like that one." He says point at a Hunter green long sleeved boyfriend shirt. I pull it out and hang it on my closet handle while also grabbing a light grey tribal print scarf and my black leather bomber jacket.

After picking out my outfit, I head back to the bathroom where it's nice and warm. I turn the water on and it warms up quickly and I hop in. I take a quick shower, probably the quickest in history then step out and walk to my room in just my towel. Luscious is there when I step in and I order him out. I get changed quickly and put some mousse in my hair and scrunch it'd so it becomes wavy. Then I put on light makeup, just foundation and some mascara.

Luscious comes back in when I'm when I'm applying my mascara.

"You should really skip today." He says.

"And waste a perfectly good outfit?" I say putting the cap back on my mascara and turning around to face him.

"Well I get to see it, and it looks wonderful." He says smiling.

"Why thank you." I say, sitting down on my bed to put my socks on.

"Really, please skip." Luscious begs, and I look at my clock. It's almost 7. I'm not picking up Claire today, so I wouldn't be late to school. But that was if I left right this instant. I could use a day off.

"Okay I will." I say pulling my jacket and scarf off.

"Really? I thought I'd need to convince you more." He admits.

"Me too." I laugh.

"So what shall we do today?" Luscious asks.

"Well... We could work on the emotion thing." I say, might as well see what we can do with this new found ability Luscious has.

"Okay." Luscious gulps, and I smile at him getting up off the bed.

"Okay so I need to have an emotion take over my body completely right?" I ask taking a step towards him, not even trying to hide the fact that my heart is pounding like a hundred race horses.

"Yeah something like that." He says not giving me much information on what to do.

"We should start with a high-five." I say.

Luscious sighs and nods. I put my hand up.

"Okay think of something that will make your really angry or sad or happy." Luscious says.

I think of the one time that I was hanging out with Claire, of course, and some really old man started staring at us and then he walked by and checked her out and she freaked out and then he came up and was like, "I think your fly is open" and walked away. It's a stupid memory but it makes me really happy and laugh uncontrollably every time I remember it.

I start to giggle and say "Okay give me a high five!" I laugh some more and watch as Luscious's hand comes toward mine and then I feel it touch mine with what feels like a bolt of electricity.

"It worked!" I say jumping up and down like crazy. I'm even more happy than I was before. And Luscious is laughing.

Then I stop jumping and Luscious stops laughing and look up at Luscious. His eyes are glowing with something that I can't quite distinguish.

I feel drawn towards him. Like a magnet is drawing me towards him. I'm still very and I mean very happy but I feel lust as well now that I'm looking him right at him.

I look him in the eyes and it's as if the world has stopped around us, he looks so real.

And I know for a fact we are both thinking the same thing as our faces near each other's.

And I can feel as my energy expands and he starts to use it. It's not uncomfortable it's actually the opposite, it's somewhat comforting.

And as our lips connect electricity fills my whole body, and time stops.

The lights in the room flash blindingly bright before completely blowing out, my radio turns on full blast, along with my iPod and phone.

My lips fall in sync with Luscious's, and I hear a couple light bulbs blow down the hall, but all I care about is the boy in front of me, and the way our bodies move in sync with each other. It actually feels like Luscious is a real person, with every touch I'm set on fire, I feel like my blood is boiling and to be honest I'm completely okay with it.

Luscious moves his hand up my back actually lifting my shirt up a little and I put my hands in his hair and on the back of his neck. I try to savor the moment because I know all too soon it will be pulled away from me. With each ticking second I know I'm losing time, soon there will be no energy left for either of us to use.

But all too soon I feel Luscious energy die down like a brick dropping from the top of a 5 story building. As his falls
mine does too but still I'm smiling when he pulls away and so is he. I know it had only been a couple second that we kissed but it felt so much longer.

"Well I think that experiment went well." Luscious says his smile shining brightly around the room.

"Me too." I say smiling just as bright.

----//----

AUTHORS NOTE: YOUR WELCOME.

I really want to thank you guys. 1k reads! Ohmigod. This is craziness I haven't even had my book up for a month and I already have 1,000 reads!!! Thank you so much all of you!

I love you all my ducklings!

And yes I know this chapter is very short but I wanted to get it up in honor of 1k! And THEY KISSED. WHAT. If you think that them kissing is not logical, ( go suck a juice box) ever see the movie Ghost? Or read all them books were ghosts and humans kiss? Because I have. And that's what I'm basing my logic off of.

ANYWHORE

PEACE OUT DUCKLINGS ✌️