Chapter 5

I drop Claire off after we eat at Wendy's. After the man-from-my-dream incident Luscious never left my side. He didn't speak to me, but he stayed and followed my every step. He had sat next to me when we were eating at Wendy's, and when I dropped Claire off he had moved up to the passenger seat so he could be right next to me.

"Are you okay?" I ask him as I head home.

"Yeah." He says staring straight out the window.

"You sure?" I ask looking at his shimmering form.

"Yes, god! I'm fine!" He raises his voice, and I wince a little.

"Sorry." I mutter, looking straight forward at the road.

"No I'm sorry. It's just hard to concentrate on using my energy to stay the same pace as the car, when your sitting right next to me." He says the last part quietly. What does he mean? He can't concentrate when he's next to me?

"Do you have to use a lot of energy to keep up with the car?" I ask instead of what I really want to ask. Which is "why can't you concentrate near me?"

"Yes, but the car has a lot of energy itself so it actually isn't too bad." He explains. I just nod and hope that we get home soon.

And soon enough I'm pulling into my driveway. I grab my shopping bags and head in. Luscious heading in before me.

"I'm home!" I call out when I get home.

"Okay!" I hear Tristan call out. I still need to talk to him about his ability to see ghosts. I don't even have a clue how I would start that conversation though.

When I get to my room I drop all my bags on the futon.

"Okay, we need to talk." Luscious says sternly.

"Okay." I say in a shaky voice, getting nervous by the second.

"How did you know who that was?" He asks.

"How did you know I knew who that was?" I challenge.

"Your really open about your thoughts." He smirks. Dammit, I need to work on that.

"Did it have to do with your dream?" He asks taking a step towards me.

"Yes." I say, knowing there is no point in denying it, he'd find out anyways.

"That's what I thought." He says turning around and pacing like he did this morning when I wouldn't tell him about my dream.

"It was just a dream though. I didn't think he was real." I say sitting down on my bed. I watch as Luscious paces back and fourth. Leaving no trail from his feet and making no sound. He looks as though he is shimmering, due to the energy waves in my room. At the moment he looks so serene. No scratch that, he looking intriguing. Worried, but intriguing.

"That wasn't a dream Mandy." He says and my heart flutters when he uses my nickname. It may not be the best nickname in the world, but it sure seems like it is when he says it.

"Then what was it?" I ask confused.

"It was a vision." He says looking me in the eyes.

"Like the visions Raven Simone has?" I ask him.

"What? Oh yeah, I guess but not really" he says.

"They are of a really big significance usually. They tell you something important. Like something you might need for the future. This one was probably brought on because you met me. I'm not actually sure if it is good or bad." Luscious says all in a rush, sitting down next to me in the process.

"Well, is it something we should worry about?" I ask him.

"I'm not sure." He says with a sigh.

"Then let's not worry about it." I say. All I want to do is rub that frown line off his forehead but I can't, because he's a ghost.

"I guess your right." He says leaning back against the wall. In this moment he looks like a real human. You have no idea how much I wish he was alive right now. We really bonded while shopping. I may know almost everything about him. Even the way he died. But how could I trust my dream- I mean vision- to tell me that's actually how he died.

"How did you die Luscious?" I ask, it's worth a shot.

"I was hit in the head, I died instantly." He says after a couple minutes.

"By the man that was following us earlier?" I ask.

"Yeah. I died 1 year ago yesterday." He says looking at my comforter.

"I'm sorry." I whisper.

"It's okay, that's why I came back to this town. I thought it was time to embrace my past. I had been hiding from it for a whole year, as if that would change the fact that I was killed. I'm dead Mandy. There is no coming back, and as far as I'm concerned I will never pass over either. I'm stuck on this plain forever, because I died before I was ready, and I don't have anyone here to talk to. Your the first real person I have talked to in the past year. I try to talk to the other ghost but they ignore me. They run away from me Mandy, and I don't know why. And I haven't seen the man who killed me until today, and he could see me, which means he died." Luscious rants, and I'm pretty sure my heart just broke into a million pieces. I feel so bad for him.

"The man who killed me died. Do you know what that means?" He asks me. I just shake my head unable to speak.

"I am stuck here, he can haunt me as much as he wants, now that were both dead. The worst thing though, it means i'm never going to Heaven."

----//----

AN:
Double update? I think so! This chapter is literally like soooooooooooooooooOooooooOooOO short. But it's soooooOOoooOooOOoo important. Or at least it think it is. I literally don't plan books out, I just like free write every chapter. Is that bad? Oh well pish posh. But because this is such a short chapter, I might do another chapter tonight, Plus I updated last night at like mind night. Whatwhat. Okay that's enough of my babbaling for now. I hope you like the chapter.

Peace out!