Chapter 12

We walked all quite in the woods so the others could hear us. Jungwon, Yoshi, Asahi Heeseung and Jake were walking in front of me. I was walking between Niki and Haruto. Jay was walking beside Niki and Junghwan was walking beside Haruto. Doyoung, Sunoo and Sunghoon walked behind us.

I could see in the corner of my eyes that they both gave each other death glares and disgusted looks. I tried to stay quiet but it was kinda hard because those guys are still giving each other death glares like tf. I accidentally chuckled and everyone stopped walking and looked at me "what is so funny" asked Heeseung with a quiet but relaxing voice "These two guys beside me are giving each other death glares and it's just funny for me"

Asahi signed "children these days" said Asahi. Niki scoffed "Are you calling us children?" Niki asked with a glare "yeah is it that hard to understand" asked Asahi and the mood was getting intense and it wasn't a good sign. Niki walked to Asahi and grabbed his collar. Nikis eyes were turning to a light red color and Asahi just stared at him with a blank expression "Guys there is no fkn time to fight" said Yoshi and went to Niki to remove his hands from Asahis collar.

Yoshi removed niki hands from Asahi and held them because it looked like niki was about to throw a punch at Asahi "Don't touch me you fkn idiot" said niki to Yoshi and yanked his hands from Yoshi's grip "Niki stop acting like a little child" I wish I could keep my mouth shut but i had to say something because I hated how Niki was mad at the treasure members. Niki looked at me with his light red eyes.

With one quick second, it ended up with me against a tree and niki with his hands agains the tree blocking my way to escape. His eyes were looking at my eyes intensely "I'm not a fkn little child" his fangs were coming out and I was scared as hell. I could see two hands grabbing nikis shoulders and throwing him on the ground "Are you fkn crazy niki!? Don't you dare touch y/n" Said Haruto. Niki was about to trow a punch at Haruto but Junghwan with his quick reflexes, grabbed his hand and made him fall "You guys really acting like little kids" said Asahi. At this point a felt bad for Niki but he tried to hurt some of us.

Niki stood up and glared at Junghwan. Junghwan just ignored him and went to stand beside Doyoung. I could see on niki that he was very frustrated with them but it's better to work with them so we can find out where sunoo is. Yoshi went to niki and laid his hand on nikis shoulder "Niki there is no time to fight, we have to get sunoo quickly before the rest finds us" Niki yanked his hand from his shoulder "easy for you to say! How can I trust someone that made my childhood living hell" Niki said angrily

"Maybe niki is right, we shouldn't trust them" said Jay a little frustrated. Haruto scoffed "Yeah they are right, I'm sure you guys are planning to destroy us or something like that" Haruto said and everyone started arguing like little kids. Are y'all serious... I thought they were more mature then that..

I hate when people argue it just makes me mad and annoyed "Can y'all stfu" I said with a angry voice. They all looked at me with "wtf" look on their faces "Says the one that will soon die if you make me more annoyed" said Asahi

At this point I wasn't even scared I just wanted to punch their faces with my own fist "If you try to make me scared then it didn't work little guy" I said to Asahi and some of the others chuckled. Asahi raised his brow and started walking towards me. He stood in front of me and I just looked at the others that were staring at us with a little worried look. Is it really that bad when Asahi is mad or?

Asahi was just staring at me and it kinda made me uncomfortable but I tried to look unbothered "you really want to punch us all right?" He asked with a scary stare. This is kinda funny because he just ask about it without any emotion "Yeah" I replied. Jay scoffed "You don't even dare to punch us, you are just scared of us" said Jay and it kinda made me more pissed.

I walked up to him and was about to punch him with my fist but sadly someone grabbed it before it could hit Jays face. I looked at the person that grabbed my hand and to my surprise it was Yoshi "Do you want to make it worse for you?" Yoshi stared at me with his tiger eyes "No... but Jay is making me mad" when I said the last sentence I glared at Jay. He just smirked "It's my pleasure to make you mad" he said, taking my hand and kissing it gently.

I could fell that my checks were starting to get warm "Aww look she's blushing" Said Sunghoon and I glared at him "We should go now! We can't stand here like idiots" I said and started to go the opposite way and I didn't even fkn realize it "Erm y/n we are going the other way" said Junghwan and the others just chuckled "Right! I forgot.." I said and started to walk the other way. I could hear the other footsteps so I guess that are also following me. I don't even know the way. I stopped and I couldn't hear the footsteps so I guess they stopped walking.

I looked behind "I don't know the way so I'm not gonna walk first" I said "Finally she realized that that" said Sunghoon and oh man he gets on my nerves every time he says something. Yoshi and the other treasure members started to walk and I just waited until they were in front of me. I walked beside Jake because I trust him the most "You have become more confident.. you don't seem so scared" Jake said and smiled at me "Yeah.. you guys seem like little kids" I said and Jake just laughed.

[15 MINUTES LETER]

My legs feel so fkn weak like how the fuck can I walk in such a long time and the worst thing is it was quite.. no one said anything.. it is so fkn awkward I can't "Already feeling weak?" Sunghoon asked as he walked beside me. Jake chuckled a little but didn't say anything. I rolled my eyes and ignored Sunghoons question. A few seconds later, my feet aren't on the ground. Sunghoon decided to hold me on bridal style. I'm was kinda surprised but I didn't say anything.

I saw a White House that wasn't a long way from us. Doyoung pointed at the house and looked back at us "There is Sunoo" Doyoung said. They all nodded and there was silent again. I signed Sunghoon to put me down and he nodded. Without any word I started to run to the white house. Tbh I was hella worried about Sunoo and I want to help him. Before I could open the door someone grabbed my shoulders from behind and harshly through me to the ground "Y/n!" I could hear some of the boys yell. I looked up at the person that through me to the ground and my eyes widen. Jihoon was standing in front of me with his scary red eyes.

To be continued..