Chapter 48

[Added tint of spice to this chapter{

My heart was beating fast and I could almost not breathe. Fear was the only thing I felt. A loud gasp left my mouth and I sat up. Tears left my eyes and Heeseung quickly sat up and wrapped his arm around my waist and touched my cheek "What happened?" He asked with his calm and soft voice.

"I had a bad dream," I said and he whipped my tears with his thumb "awww come here let me hug you," he said and hugged me tightly while I was still shaking in fear.

"Do you want to tell me about the dream?" He asked and broke the hug "It was just that Jihoon and Hyunsuk came and tried to kill me... what if it's a sign? What if they will actually try to kill me?"  I asked and he sighed "That will definitely not happen... Hyunsuk is too pure and sweet to do that and Jihoon might be scary but he doesn't kill people that don't deserve to die," he said and tbh I felt safer after he said that... he made me calmer "Thank you Heeseung," I said and he smiled "No worries," he said.

I looked around and looked at the window... it was still dark outside "what time is it?" I asked and he checked his phone "2 am" he said and I widen my eyes. Wow, it's still really late.

"I don't feel like sleeping," I said and stretched my arms out as I yawned. I looked at Heeseung and I could see a little smirk forming on his lips "let's play a game" he said and I titled my head to the side "it's better than doing nothing I guess" I said and clapped my hands together with excitement making him slightly chuckle

"So what do you say about playing rock, paper, and scissors?? The winner gets to decide what the loser has to do" Heeseung said and I nodded "that sounds fun! Let's do this!" I said and crossed my legs turning my body and face towards Heeseung. He did the same thing and now we both were looking at each other

"Ready?" He asked and I nodded "Rock paper, scissors!" We both said and showed our hands. Sadly, I had rock and he had paper making me lose "Haha I won!" He said and laughed at my face Bc I was glaring at him "Yo don't be so mad~ it's just a game" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, okay, I get it!! What do I have to do" I asked and he raised his eyebrow while a little smirk formed on his lips "Hmmm very good question..." he said and thought for a moment "I want you too... dance with me," he said and I raised my brow. A little smirk was plastered on my lips "Okay... let's see how good you are" I said and stood up and he did the same.

I confidently gave him my phone "Choose a song" I said and he smirked and took my phone "You seem confident... I like that" he said and I rolled my eyes. He started typing something on my phone and I got curious but didn't look at what he was searching for.

"Done! I have picked a song" he said and I nodded and took my Bluetooth earbuds and gave one to him and kept one to me. He connected the earbuds to the phone and started the song. He laid the phone on the bed and stood in front of me.

The song started playing and I could already tell that the song was intense... "Is this 'move' by Taemin?" I asked and he nodded. He reached for my hand and spun me around. After he did that he wrapped his arm around my tiny waist and made our bodies touch.

He started moving to the beat as he slowly let go of my waist and gave me space. His dancing skills were really smooth but sharp at the same time and his expression was powerful... he focused on dancing but then looked at me "Are you going to start dancing with me or will you keep staring at me?"  He asked while he raised his eyebrow.

I smirked and crossed my arms "I just wanted to make sure that you were good" I said and he rolled his eyes. I also started moving to the beat and also started moving my body more.

We danced for a while and to be honest... we were both really good at dancing together... we both had intense eye contact and we both touched each other's bodies while dancing together.

The song was soon ending and he decided to end the dance with my hand on his shoulder and the other hand on his chest as one of his hands was on my back and the other was on my butt. I was surprised by his hand placement but didn't say anything Bc I was too focused on his beautiful eyes that were staring at mine.

Our intense eye contact got cut off as we heard Heeseungs phone ring. He let go of me and went to the bed where his phone was laying beside mine "Jungwon is calling me" he said and I walked up to the bed and sat down "What are you waiting for? Pick up the call" I said and he nodded.

[HEESEUNG POV]

I picked up and before I could say anything jungwon spoke "Heeseung! Where are you?? Everyone is asking about you! Some of them think that you went to see y/n... is that true?" Jungwon asked and I looked at y/n that was playing with her fingers.

I sighed "Jungwon are you alone right now? No one can hear you?" I asked "Yeah I'm alone... I was bored so I went for a walk by myself... it's quite peaceful when it's so late at night..." Jungwon said "Okay... listen... I'm with y/n right now-" before I could say anything more jungwon cut me off

"Is she okay?" He asked with a little worried voice and I chuckled at his worried voice "Yeah don't worry she is okay" I said and again I was cut off by him "Is she sleeping? Can I visit her now?" He asked "She is not sleeping and I will ask her if it's okay that you will come here," I said "Or we can meet at the park," Jungwon said and I chuckled slightly "Okay okay I will ask her," I said and looked at her.

"Do you want to go to the park and meet Jungwon? He said he really wants to meet you" I said and she widen her eyes "Ofc!! I want to see that cute baby!!" She said with excitement and that made me chuckle Bc I found it cute.

"Okay Jungwon... you heard her... she really wants to meet you at the park so see you soon," I said "See you soon!!" He said and I stopped the call.

I laid my phone on the bed and looked outside of the window "What are we waiting for!! Let's go and meet Jungwon!!" I heard her say and I looked at her.

I scanned her from head to toe and I knew that she had to put something else on "It's too cold for you to wear that outside... take my hoodie" I said and took my hoodie off to give it to her. I had a white shirt under the hoodie so there wasn't much to see.

She looked at me and smiled "aww thx!!" She said and quickly took my hoodie on. It was too big for her but at least she felt comfortable in it and she looked much cuter.... "Are we ready to leave now??" She asked and I smiled at her "Yes... let's go"

To be continued...

Happy Heeseung day!