Chapter 42

[JAEHYUK POV]

All of us started talking after CL left us with Niki's mom. I didn't really say anything Bc I was watching Sunoo from a distance... why does he look so shocked?

He was still looking at the door that CL and Niki's mom opened to go and find Asahi. I decided to go and sit beside Sunoo but he didn't even look at me. Why is he like that?

"Erm Sunoo..." I said and gently tabbed his shoulder grabbing his attention "Yes?" He said a little shocked but smiled afterward "Why were you staring at Niki's mom?" I asked and he looked surprised but sighed after.

"I...I was just thinking about something and I didn't realize that I was staring at Niki's mom" he said... what a pathetic lie, Sunoo... I thought to myself.

I faked a smile and spoke "Oh okay! I get it! But can I tell you a secret?" I said with my innocent but cute face. Sunoo looked confused but chuckled "All of the sudden?! Well... you can tell me! I'm good at keeping secrets!" He said excitedly.

I leaned closer to his ear and whispered "You are a bad liar" He looked at me with a shocked expression but then he fake smiled "Yah! I'm not lying~ what are you talking about?!" He said while laughing nervously.

"Sunoo!! I know we aren't that close friends but please tell me" I said and pouted "It's not a big deal Junghwan~," Sunoo said and stood up. He walked to Sunghoon without saying anything else to me...

[SUNOO POV]

I walked up to Sunghoon and sat beside him. He looked very worried and was staring at the door that CL and Niki's mom went through "Sunghoon are you okay?" I asked and he looked at me for a split second but then looked at the door "No I'm not okay" was the only thing that came out of his mouth.

"Why?" I asked even tho, I knew why he was sad "Y/n did it deserve death... she did it even know that she was a half-werewolf and we still chose to kill her" He said and sighed after the last sentence.

The fact that Sunghoon was right... she didn't even know that she was half-werewolf and still got killed... I actually feel sad and guilty... but we had to do it for our family... they couldn't find out about it so she had to be killed.

Before I could even say something there was heard over 5 gunshots making everyone silent... "Was that gunshots...?" Asked Jeongwoo shocked "No dumbass it was a fkn bomb," Haruto said sarcastically.

"There is no time on joking we have to go check what it was," Niki said and started walking towards the direction that the sound came from. Did Niki's mom shot someone...? I asked myself.

[THIRD PERSON]

After Niki stood up and started walking, the rest stood up and started walking. Jihoon and Hyunsuk went in front of everyone and as they reached the basement they stopped and looked at CL's lifeless body that was laying in front of the basement door.

"Holy shit" whispered some of the members. Jake started walking and passed CL's lifeless body like it wasn't there... the only thing he wanted to see was the girl that he liked and still does...

"They aren't here..." Jake said as he realized that no one was in the basement,  not even Asahi and Niki's mom wasn't there and y/n so-called lifeless body was also not there "Wait why did Asahi leave with y/n's body?" Sunoo asked "Y/n isn't dead... if she was dead then her scent would be stronger And there is no blood in here so it's 100% true that she isn't dead... but why didn't Asahi kill her?" Yoshi said when he walked into the basement.

"I think Asahi and Niki's mom was hiding something from us..." Hyunsuk said, "They both wanted to save her but why?" Asked Heeseung why leaning his back at the cold wall "They did the wrong thing... she should have been dead now" Yoshi said and sighed.

"In my opinion, she shouldn't be dead... like she is cute and sweet, and funny, and clumsy, and weird, and erm Idk... and... amazing!" Sunoo said with a big smile.

Haruto and Jeongwoo nodded while the others were just thinking about what they should do...

[Y/N POV]

Niki's mom teleported us to Enhypens mansion where the rest of the members were. Niki's mom told us that now when CL is dead she can finally teleport and we'll she could read minds but only on few people "I have to go... Asahi you know how to call me if you need anything" Niki's mom said with a big smile "Okay I will" Asahi said and bowed polity.

After Asahi bowed she teleport and idk where "Y/n!!! How was your mission" I heard a familiar voice yell from the back? I turned around to see Junkyu with his big smile and he was running towards me like a happy little child.

Before I could say anything he hugged me tightly. He broke the hug and looked at me "So tell me... how was it!?" He asked excitedly "It was..." before I said anything I looked to the said to see Asahi looking at me. I didn't know if I had to tell the truth but he gave me a sign, to tell the truth.

"It was bad... really bad but at least CL is dead now," I said and he raised his eyebrows "How was it bad when CL died?" He asked me with a confused look on his face "I will explain everything to the rest of you guys... let's go in and call them all so we can talk about it" I said and he nodded and we started walking inside.

[HARUTO POV]

Everyone was thinking about what to do next but I was only thinking if y/n was okay... I believe that Asahi is taking good care of her.

"So are we going to stand here like idiots or dose some of you guys have a plan?" Jaehyuk asked, "Yeah... go find her.." Yoshi said and paused. The next thing he said made my jaw drop.

"We have to kill her, so go find her now"

To be continued...

(Me)

Ohhhh sooo I hope you guys liked this chapter!! And I hope you guys had a good day! Byeee