Chapter 29

I woke up and saw that Sunoo wasn't beside me sleeping. I slowly sat up and looked around. I saw a beautiful purple dress hanging on my door, a little box, and flowers on the floor in front of the door. I stood up and went towards the dress and the other things on the floor. There was a little note on the dress

"dear y/n, I'm really sorry about what happened yesterday... I hope you will be happy with the dress that I got you... from Jake :)"

I looked at the dress and tbh it looks really expensive... I looked down at the box and I also saw a little note on it. I picked the note up to check what it said.

"Dear y/n... I hope you will forgive me for being such an idiot to you... I bought you some flowers and a necklace to make you happier... I hope you will forgive me.... from Sunghoon <3"

I was really surprised that they would apologize so quickly I thought that it would take a little time but no they already decided to apologize...

Should I wear the dress and the necklace? I thought for a few seconds... Well, the dress is beautiful and the same goes for the necklace in the box and it would be rude if I didn't wear what Jake and Sunghoon got me.

I took the dress and the necklace and went to the bathroom to change. The size of the dress matched perfectly and the necklace matched the dress. I brushed my hair and my teeth and I was ready to go. I picked the beautiful flowers from the ground and laid them in a vase where there was already water in there. After I left the room and to my surprise, there was no one in the hallway and it was really quiet.

It's really wired Bc usually most of the treasure members are in the hallway to visit each other's rooms and also saying hi to me in the hallway. I slowly walked through the hallway not hearing a single word.

I decided to go to the living room and when I was getting closer and closer, I could hear some unfamiliar voices "Come on guys don't be so mad at us~" I heard one of the unfamiliar voices "Yeah we just want to make a family party" I heard another unfamiliar voice.

"Why do you guys want to make a party all of the sudden huh? You guys could ask us to make a family party a long time ago but you guys never came!" I heard a familiar say and I think it was Jay's voice. "Just be honest! You came for y/n right!?" I heard another voice say and I think it was Jakes's voice.

Before I could go any further, someone teleported right in front of me. It was the same guy that came earlier... Wasn't his name Yeonjun or something like that? "Good morning y/n~ awww you look so gorgeous in that purple dress~ did you dress nicely Bc you knew that I would come?? Aww that's sooo cute"

He said and was about to pinch my cheek but someone grabbed his wrist. I looked at the person beside me and it was Asahi that looked at Yeonjun with a blank expression "Can you just leave her alone" He asked Yeonjun. Yeonjun chuckled "Asahi~ long time no see... how are you~," he asked out of the blue. Asahi sighed and let go of yeonjuns wrist "Why are you even asking? Everything is back to normal" Asahi replied.

Yeonjun chuckled again "So everything is normal with this chick around you guys," he said and pointed at me. Excuse me!? I hate being called chick I said to myself "Don't call me chick okay!?" I asked yeonjun and he raised his eyebrows "and what are you going to do if I call you a chick?" He asked and leaned closer. I looked beside me and Asahi wasn't there... wtf he just left lol.

I was about to say something but got interrupted "Enough talking" I heard a familiar voice say behind Yeonjun. Yeonjun leaned back and looked behind him. I also looked in the same direction to see who it was. I saw Heeseung walking towards us "Yeonjun leave y/n alone and don't you dare touch her" Heeseung said while looking at Yeonjun.

Heeseungs eyes landed on me and he was staring at me for a moment. He walked up to me "You look amazing" he said and wrapped his arm around my waist "Let's go my queen" he said. His words made me blush hardly and my heart was beating fast. We completely ignored Yeonjun that was just looking at us.

"Are you okay?" Heeseung asked "Yeah I'm fine but why is he here," I asked "Well he isn't the only one that came here... his whole group is here..." Heeseung said.

Now I could understand why I could hear unfamiliar voices from the living room "Am I going to meet them?" I asked "Well I don't want you to meet them but I know that the txt members will try to find you Bc Yeonjun has been talking about you a lot," Heeseung said

Why the hell did Yeonjun talk about me? I questioned myself "Oh there she is!" I heard someone yell and then I realized that we were standing in front of everyone well almost all the treasure members were there except for Asahi, Jaehyuk, Junghwan, Doyoung, Jeongwoo, and Haruto.

A boy ran up to me and stood really close to me with a cute smile on his face "Omg hi y/n~ my name I Soobin!" He said excitedly "Soobin back off," Heeseung said and gently pushed him away from me "Don't worry I won't do anything to her!" Soobin said.

"I'm really sorry to say this but I want you guys to leave," Jungwon said, "Ohh come on we came here to make a party and you guys are just telling us to go!?" Said a boy with blonde hair.

Yeonjun teleported back to the other boys and stood beside Soobin "Chill guys... if y/n doesn't want to know about her parents then let's just go" Said Yeonjun and turned around to go.

I was shocked about what he said and quickly ran up to him. I grabbed his wrist "What do you know about my parents!?" I asked. Yeonjun turned around with a smirk "I know something about your parents..." he said and I was starting to get pissed tbh "what do you know about them?" I asked "I know something~ I'm not gonna tell you," he said and at this point I was pissed.

I grabbed his collar "Tell me what you know about my parents you asshole" I said looking straight into his eyes "okay chill girl" he said and raised his arms in defense. I raised my eyebrow for an answer  "Your mom is alive" He said.

To be continued...