Chapter 55

Jisung stod up with an excited expression "Yes! Let's have a party!" He said and most of the boys started yelling because they wanted to have a party "Everybody! Please be quiet! I have something to say" Namjoon yelled and everyone went silent.

Namjoon had a serious expression on his face and he wasn't too happy "Instead of thinking about a party, I should tell you guys about the plan that we made so we can stop the hate between our families" Namjoon said and most of us nodded but Yeonjun pouted and shook his head "Come on~ it's a long time ago, we had a party! We could talk about the plan tomorrow" Yeonjun said.

"Don't you think that it is better to talk about the plan and stop the hate between our families and after that, we will have a party?" Sunghoon asked as he leaned his back at the wall. Yeonjun sighed at the younger boy's question "Yeah... I guess you are more than right" Yeonjun said.

"You guys, find a place to sit and I will explain the plan that we talked about," said Namjoon, and all the blackpink, txt, and bts members nodded.

I saw that Yeonjun was walking my way with Soobin... oh gosh what do those punks want from me?! I thought as I rolled my eyes. I felt a strong hand on my shoulder and I thought that it would be Yeonjun or Soobin but to my surprise, it was Jay "Don't go near her... I know that you guys want something from her" Jay said to Yeonjun and Soobin.

The boys chuckled and I could feel that Jay tried to hold his anger as his grip tighten on my shoulder "You guys better sit somewhere else Bc we will stay here with her" Hyunsuk said as he approached us.

Yeonjun and Soobin both looked at each other and rolled their eyes "Okay, okay, we will go now" Soobin said and they went to the other side. I looked at Jay and Hyunsuk that were smirking in satisfaction "Thank you" I said to them and they both smiled at me.

They sat beside me and Jay laid his head on my shoulder. I slightly jumped Bc I didn't know he would lay his head on my shoulder. He realized that I got shocked for a moment and he looked at me with a suspicious look "Are you scared of me?" He asked and I shook my head "No, No! I didn't expect you to lay your head on my shoulder" I said and he nodded.

"Okay listen! Here comes the plan!" Namjoon said out loud and everyone waited for him to continue "So we all know that CL is officially dead Bc the treasure members and Enhypen members shot her and at the end, they burned her body so it would be 100% sure that she was dead... We still need to kill one more vampire aka Bang Pd, that made and still is making war between our families... bang Pd is dangerous and he can kill us, vampires and werewolf in a minute... this might sound crazy but we won't be the ones that will kill him" Namjoon said and pointed at all the vampires in the room.

"She will be the one that will kill him," Namjoon said and pointed at me making most of them shocked. Jay still had his head on my shoulder and turned it my way. He looked at me with a surprised expression.

"Why her? She is powerless when it comes to vampires" Heeseung said and they all nodded "She might be powerless but with the training, she will become a lot more powerful than we think... she is a half-werewolf and I have been focusing on finding some important information about her parents. I found out that y/n's father was a really powerful werewolf that actually had really strong powers... before y/n's father died, he wanted to give his power to y/n... and he did but she hasn't learned how to control or unlock it... I want y/n to learn about vampires and werewolf's and I want her to learn how to fight... I want her to become a really good fighter and some of us will find out, how to unlock y/n's power" Namjoon said.

"I know that this is all really sudden but we have to work quickly... Bang PD already has a plan on how to destroy the yg family and jyp family... we have to all work together... and we have to Bang PD for making war between all our families" Namjoon said.

"The guys that will train y/n how to fight will be Jungwon, Junghwan, Jihoon, and Jay... yes... I know that you all are good at fighting but the others have to help with something else... obviously, Blackpink, Itzy, Skz, txt, and bts won't be here Bc we have to find some more information and we have other things to do... Enhypen and treasure will stay with y/n so it is a good idea if you will teach her about vampires and werewolf's and how she should fight and all the other basic things" Namjoon said and Jay laid his hand on my shoulder while looking at Namjoon "We will definitely train her well" Jay said with a proud smile and they all nodded.

"I'm really glad to hear that... Niki, Hyunsuk, Jaehyuk, and Jake will find some information about y/n's family... Sunghoon, Yoshi, Sunoo, Heeseung, and Yedam will teach y/n about vampires and the rest can do whatever they want... or... they might help the others with finding information Bc that will take time" Namjoon said.

"You may begin when y/n will learn how to fight and when she will learn about vampires... you guys have to make a schedule for her and you will all be like teachers," Namjoon said and I sighed "It's like school at home" I whispered and Jay chuckled "But it will be cooler than school," he said and winked.

"We will be leaving," Namjoon said and most of the vampires and werewolves were confused "We haven't been here for a long time... and we haven't really eaten anything and we are already going?" Yuna asked as she had a sad face.

Namjoon nodded and signed everyone to go except Enhypen, Treasure, and me. They all started leaving and said goodbye. Yeji and Hyunjin talked to me for a while "Y/n remember to call us if something bad happens! I gave you our number so just call" Yeji said as she patted my head "And remember to eat and drink a lot of water" Hyunjin said and I nodded "Okay okay!! Thank you, guys! I love you" I said and hugged them both....

To be continued...