Chapter 15

We walked for A while and it was really quiet. No one said anything and I thought it was really awkward "So where are we going?" I asked breaking the silence "To our friends" replied Haruto. Niki stopped walking "Which friends?" Asked niki "you will find out soon" said Haruto "What if they  will do something as to y/n" asked niki "They are funny and cool vampires they aren't that dangerous" said Yoshi.

Niki nodded and we started walking again "So tell me y/n.. how do you feel being with vampires" asked Yoshi "It feels wired but I'm happy that I meet you guys" I responded "Awww that's nice to hear" said Yoshi and wrapped his arm around me.

[NIKI POV]

I was burning inside.. I couldn't stand looking at these guys talking and making y/n smile. I felt really left out tbh.. I haven't felt that way in years.. I might seem cold but I feel really hurt inside after all the shit that has happened in my childhood. I looked at y/n that was walking between me and Yoshi. Just one look and she already makes me happy.. but why?

I was confused about my feelings and I stayed quite "Niki are you okay" asked y/n. I looked up and saw her and the others looking at me "Yeah I'm fine" I said with a tired but sad voice. I could feel a warm hand grab my hand "You seem really sad.." said y/n "Nah I'm fine I'm just a little tired" I said "You are not good at lying niki" she said "ikr he was never good at lying" said Yoshi.

Hearing Yoshi say that makes me pissed. He has always been there in my life and he was one of the vampires that made my life hell but ofc I'm not gonna say it in front of y/n "Y know what? Let me hug you.. I hate seeing your sad face" the words that she said made me surprised. She gave me a hug and smiled at me "I hope you feel better now!" She said.

[7 Minutes later]
[Y/N POV]

We reached a really big mansion. There was loud music coming out from there "Damn that's loud music" I said "yeah they have parties a lot" said Asahi "Lets go ind!" Yelled Haruto. Asahi and Haruto started running towards the big mansion "Wow they seem exited" I said "yeah.. it's a long time ago we have been here" said Yoshi "No one asked" said niki with his cold face "well I should run before they do anything stupid" Yoshi said and ran away leaving me and niki standing there admiring the mansion.

"We should go!" I said exited . I was about to run but niki grabbed my wrist. I looked at him with my confused expression "are you sure you want to go" asked niki "Yess!!" I said. Niki signed "Okay let's go but if anything happens then call my name" Said niki "Okay I will!" I said.

We walked to the entrance where the others were standing "Ready for a wild party" asked Haruto exited "Yes!" Yelled Asahi and Yoshi at the same time. Haruto looked at me "are you ready?" He asked "Yeah.." I replied. I was actually kinda nervous Bc I don't like meeting new people or I mean vampires "You look more nervous then ready" said Asahi "I don't really like meeting new people" I said looking down on the ground "It's fine.. they are really nice to new people.. or some of them are nice" Said Yoshi.

I looked at Yoshi after he said the last sentence "Maybe I shouldn't go if some of them are not nice" I said "Come on y/n don't be scared" said Haruto. He grabbed my wrist and opened the door and we went in.

There were colorful lights and loud music. Everyone were doing random stuff. Some of them drank blood that they had in their cups and the other were talking and dancing and playing random games "Isn't it cool!" He asked exited "Yeah it's fine"

"Hey guys we are going to the bar with drinks" said Asahi. Yoshi and Asahi went to the bars and niki stood beside me. Niki was about to say something but he got cut by Haruto "Let me introduce you to some amazing vampires" said Haruto and again grabbed my wrist.

We walked to a sofa where a girl was sitting. She looked older then us. She saw us coming and when we got eye contact she gave me a smile. I smiled back like I wasn't nervous but I was nervous "Hey Lisa!" Said Haruto really happy "Hey Ruto! Who is this gorgeous girl" she pointed at me "This is y/n!" He said and wrapped is arm around my shoulder. Lisa stood up and bowed "It's nice to meet you y/n I'm Lalisa Manoban but just call me lisa" she said with a cute smile "I will leave you with Lisa ok! No one will do anything to you if you stay with her" he said and I nodded.

Haruto left and Lisa sat down on the sofa. She patted the sofa "You can sit here" she said and I sat down "So how are you sweetheart" she asked calmly "I'm fine.. how are you" I asked "I'm fine! So are you and Haruto dating" she asked directly "No they aren't dating" said a familiar voice. I looked to check who said it and it was niki standing in front of me and Lisa "Ohhh and who are you sweetie" she asked calmly "I'm niki" he said with his cold voice

"Niki... what a nice name!" She said smiling "You must be y/n's bf!" My eyes widen when Lisa said that "We are not dating!" I said nervously "Ohh then who are you dating?" She asked. I was about to say something but I was cut oof bu Niki "She is not dating anyone" Niki said "Omg that's impossible! Dose these vampires protect you" she asked "Yeah but why dose this have to do with dating" I asked "Well a lot of vampires say that if the protect someone in a long time then they truly have some kind of feelings towards the person they protected a lot" said Lisa

I looked at niki "Is that true" I asked him "Well kinda true.. I believe that we all boys have some kind of feeling towards you" Niki said while scratching his head "well I'm gonna go now.. im kinda thirsty so I'm gonna drink something.. you will stay here okay?" Niki asked "Yeah she will be safe with me" Lisa replied. Niki nodded and left.

"That Niki boy is gorgeous.. it's wired that you are still not dating him" Lisa said "I don't think a vampire and a human can be together" I said. Lisa chuckled "Aww sweetheart that's definitely not true.. One of my best friends have a boyfriend that is human and she is a vampire" she said. I was really shocked about that "But how did they meet" I asked Bc I was a little curious "Well my best friend Jennie had feelings towards him and idk how she meet him" she said "Ohh that's nice ig"

"Okay but let's stop talking and let's go and have some fun!" She stood up and grabbed my wrist. I went to the dance area and started dancing. She smiled and waved goodbye to me making me confused. After she did that she pushed me. I was about to fall but someone grabbed me from behind. I looked up and saw Haruto. He smiled at me and turned me around so my body and face faced his direction "Are you okay" he asked "Yeah I'm fine" I said "am I the only one that has a headache bc of this loud music" he asked. Now when I think about it, I actually get a headache and it really annoying "Nah you are definitely not the only one" I said covering my ears

"Let's go to a more quiet" he said and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we started walking. We reached to an empty and dark hallway. I didn't know where Haruto was taking me but I still followed him. There was couple of doors that looked really old. All the doors were red but there was one door that was black. He opened and stepped aside "Ladies first" said Haruto and waited for me to enter. I slowly walked in and the lights turned on out of the blue.

I expected the room to look really scary and dark but it was actually more like a black room with a sofa, bean bags, cute plushy's, a tv and a little table. This room seemed really nice and not scary at all "Wow this room is really cute" I said "You are more cute" said Haruto and grabbed my hand. I looked at him and he looked at me with a serious expression making me a little nervous "Haruto are you okay?" I asked. Haruto slowly wrapped his arms around my waist making me flinch.

His face came closer and closer to my face and our lips were only inches away from each other's. We heard a loud slam and the door was fully open and the person that was standing there was Niki...

To be continued..

(Me)

Sorry if there is some misspellings in this chapter! I was really busy and I wanted to upload this chapter as quick as possible!