Chapter 26

"Stay away from her Yeonjun" Said Sunghoon as he walked up to him "Chill Sunghoon, why are you so protective? I have never seen you so protective before" Yeonjun smirked at him. He looked at me and smiled "You are so pretty y know?" He said while creasing my hair "Thanks ig?" I said "Ho old are you, sweetheart~" yeonjun asked.

I don't really like giving personal information to someone that I just meet "I said stay away from her" Sunghoon said and stood in front of me "What brings you here Yeonjun?" Asked Jake and folded his arms. I saw that the treasure members were as much confused as I was "I just came to visit my little brothers~" Yeonjun said and was about to hug Jake

[THIRD PERSON]

"Don't touch me" Jake said coldly stopping Yeonjun from hugging him "I know you came here for something else" Jake said. Yeonjun sighed "I just came here to make a party with you guys," Yeonjun said. Yeonjun leaned closer "And I wanted to get to know that cute girl" he whispered to Jake and smirked at him. Before Yeonjun could leave, Jake harshly grabbed his collar. The rest of the vampires watched them as the young girl was shocked about jakes sudden behavior

"Don't you dare do anything to her" Jake whispered back? Yeonjun smirked again "Wow Jake is so scary and dangerous right now" Yeonjun's expression changed to a serious expression. He harshly yanked Jake's hands from his collar "Don't behave like that towards your Hyung" Yeonjun said and teleport.

"What did he say??" Asked Junkyu curiously "He wanted to make a party" Jake replied, "Yeyyy let's make a party!!" Junkyu yelled. Everyone started yelling that they want to have a party but Jake and Sunghoon weren't really happy about it "Let's make a party!" Everyone yelled except Jake, Sunghoon, and y/n.

Sunghoon got tired of all the yelling so he decided to leave. Y/n watched the tall handsome boy leave while the others were already talking about how they wanted to make the party.

[JAKE POV]

I was watching the others talk but my eyes landed on y/n that watched Sunghoon leave. I decided to approach her "Hey y/n," I said and her attention went to me "Hey Jake" he smiled "I'm really sorry about Yeonjun... he can be a jerk sometimes," I said and she chuckled "You don't have to be sorry... but may I ask who he is to you well I mean Enhypen," She asked. This could be an opportunity to talk with her in private "well I would rather talk about it in private" I said and she nodded "Okay then let's go... it's really chaos here" I nodded and we left.

[Y/N POV]

"We can go to my room if you want to," he said and I just nodded. Jake opened the door and waited for me to go in. I went in and looked around. His room seems nice, he has a lot of expensive stuff here "you can sit wherever you want" he said and I sat on the big black bean bag he had "Do you want anything to drink?" He asked "No thanks," said and waited for him to sit down.

He sat down on the big bean bag beside me "so what do you want to know? You can ask me anything" he gave me a small smile "I just wanted to know who that Yeonjun guy is" I said

"Well Yeonjun is from our family that is called big hit well now our family is called hype," he said "He is in a group called txt. There are five members and Yeonjun is the oldest in the group" Jake said "Txt can be crackheads and weird but they are also funny. We have a lot of fun with them but sometimes they can be jerks tbh" Jake looked a little sad. I patted his shoulder and smiled at him "It's fine if you don't want to talk about them" Jake smiled at me and grabbed my hand that was on his shoulder.

I could feel his cold hands "I want to tell you but I'm really sorry but it's just hard to tell someone about what they did... all those things they did is just horrible" He said and looked down while holding my warm hand. I grabbed Jake's cold cheeks with my hands and he looked at me with wide eyes. I moved my face a little closer "It's okay if you can't tell me... you don't have to be sorry okay?" I said

"Okay," he replied and gently grabbed my wrists. He took my hands down "Thx for so sweet and understanding" He said and I chuckled "You are amazing y/n" he said and those words made me blush. He hugged me and I immediately hugged him back Bc who wouldn't?

We heard someone knock on the window. Me and Jake looked in the direction where the window was and we saw Sunghoon "Are y'all just gonna hug without me?" He asked and Me and Jake laughed out loud. Jake quickly went and opened the window. Sunghoon hopped in "Do you guys want to watch something?" Asked Sunghoon. Sunghoon looked at Jake "Sure" said jake and then Sunghoon looked at me "Do you want to watch something with us" He asked and smiled at me "Sure!" I said excitedly.

Sunghoon nodded and so did Jake. They both looked at each other and I could see a little smirk form on Sunghoons lips. Is that a good sign...?

To be continued...

(Me)

Hey guys! I finally hit 70 followers and I'm so happy! Thank you guys so much for supporting this ff! If you guys have any suggestions about what you guys want to happen in the story then you guys can text me in private

Byeeee love y'all!!!