Chapter 28

[JUNGWON POV]

I watched Jihoon and Junkyu leave the room "Jihoon close the door behind you!" I said. Jihoon closed the door behind him and I looked at y/n that was still sleeping. I took a chair that was in the room and sat beside her. I touched her warm pink cheek that I thought were cute...

I wish you knew how jealous I am... seeing you with them that are making you smile... it makes me pissed, not Bc you are smiling it's just Bc they are making you smile not me... my thoughts got cut when I felt y/n moving a little. I could see that she slowly opened her eyes "Jungwon.... Why are you touching my cheek" she asked with her sleepy voice. I removed my hand from her cheek quickly.

"I just wanted to touch it... I think your cheeks are cute" I said and smiled nervously and i could see her cheeks turning more pink "I didn't know you thought my cheeks were cute" she chuckled and I chuckled back.

She sat up and I could see the pain, on her face "I think you shouldn't sit up like that, it's better if you lay down" I said with a worried voice but I tried to not sound worried. Y/n chuckled "don't be so worried about me, you can go now" she said but tbh I didn't want to leave her.

[Y/N POV]

"What if I don't want to leave" He said as he leaned closer. I blushed and panicked inside Bc his face was really close to my face. I could see a little evil smirk form on his lips. His face got closer and closer but before our lips could touch, we heard a knock on the door. Jungwon sighed and looked at the door "Come in!" Jungwon yelled.

The door opened reviling Sunoo with some chocolate cake "Y/n! I got you some chocolate cake!! I hope it will make you feel better" he said and ran up to me. He sat on the bed beside me with a big smile on his face "What were you two doing here alone?? I can see that I interrupted something" Sunoo said pointing at Jungwon. I looked at Jungwon and his face- he looked so pissed.

"Awww look at that mad baby face" I said and pointed at Jungwons face making Sunoo laugh at my comment. Jungwon rolled his eyes and didn't say anything "Y/n! You want to eat the cake or what?!" Sunoo asked "You can eat it if you want it" I said. Sunoo laughed again "Thx for being so nice but I don't eat that kind of food so you can just eat it!!" He said "I don't really want chocolate cake right now... I'm not really hungry" I said and Sunoo nodded

"Jungwon you are not saying anything or doing anything so you will have the opportunity to put the cake in the fridge" Sunoo said and handed Jungwon the cake. Jungwon stared blankly at the cake and then sighed after "Okay I guess I will go now"he said a little disappointed "Jungwon you can come back if you don't have anything to do" I said and smiled at him. He gave me small smile back and left closing the door behind him.

"So y/n! Do you want to play a game or something!?" Sunoo asked exited "Yeah sure!" I said "Okay I will go and find something in my room! Just wait for a moment!" He said and stood up running out of the room.

After 2 minutes, sunoo came with random games and laid them on the bed. I took a pack with cards in it "Should we play with these cards?" I asked and showed the cards to him. Sunoo nodded his head and we started playing the card game.

[TIME SKIP]

I was really tired after playing so many card games and other games with Sunoo. I yawned and stretched my arms out "Are you tired?" Asked Sunoo "Yeah kinda" I said "Okay than let's sleep now" Sunoo said and started packing the games. I tried to help a little but Sunoo told me that he will do it without my help "Just lay on the bed comfortably and i will go and hide these games in my closet" Sunoo said and I nodded. I laid on the bed and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes a felt someone huge me from behind. I slightly turned my head to see if it was Sunoo and my brain was right. He had his eyes closed and still hugged my waist. He looks soooo cuteee!! I'm literally fangirling over this young boy!! He is so cute and deserves all the love. I decided to slowly turn around and hug his waist and I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

To be continued...

(Me)

Happy Sunoo day!!

If you guys could comment "I love you sunoo" then that would be great! I want to use it for my TikTok video!!