Chapter 30

The words that came out of Yeonjuns mouth made me froze on the spot. Is it really true? Is my mom actually alive? But how does Yeonjun know? There were so many questions running in my head and I didn't realize that Yeonjun and his other members were already gone...

"Are you okay?" I heard Jay ask and I could feel his hands lay on my shoulder from behind. I quickly looked behind me and immediately got eye contact with Jay that was staring at me with his sharp scary eyes. He always looks mad but I can see that his face looks more worried than mad "I'm okay... they all left so quickly... I didn't even get a chance to ask about my mother" I said and looked down disappointed.

"I'm sure they will come again" I heard Jungwon say. I looked at Jungwon and nodded my head "I will go and make breakfast" Jay said and left before I could say anything. Everyone started walking their ways.

Someone grabbed my arm gently. I looked and I was surprised to see Jake. He kissed my hand while still having eye contact with me "You look amazing In this dress" He said and it made me blush a little but I tried to hide it "Okay... I did not ask" I said coldly and yanked my arm from his grip "Ohh miss Hwang is being cold towards my best friend huh?" I heard Sunghoon say while approaching us.

I rolled my eyes and started walking away from them with any other word. I felt a hand grab my wrist tightly and I had no energy to yank my arm from this grip. I looked back "What do you want... asshole," I said with no emotion Bc I'm still kinda mad at them even tho they bought me a dress and a necklace. Sunghoon raised his eyebrow after I called him an asshole

"Listen, I understand why you are mad but calling me an asshole doesn't make it better princess," he said "And calling me princess doesn't make it any better" I talked back "but at least, princess is better than asshole right?" He asked and I sighed "Can you let go of my wrist?" I asked baldly "He will if you accept our apology," Jake said and stood beside Sunghoon. They both were staring at me and they were not even blinking like tf?

"So you won't let go of my wrist if I don't accept your apology?" I asked and raised my eyebrow "Yeah" Sunghoon replied "Can you guys just let her go" Someone said and we all three looked at the boy that said it.

It was Niki that stood not far away from us three "Niki go and mind your business" Sunghoon said "I don't have any business... I have nothing to do so I'm really bored right now" Niki replied "Niki just go and eat your vitamins so you can become the tallest human on earth if you have nothing to do," Jake said. I was really confused about what he meant with vitamins but I guess it's Nike's business.

Niki thought for a moment "that's actually not a bad idea! I can maybe give them to y/n so she can become taller" Niki said while smiling at us. Jake and Sunghoon sighed at the same time "Can you guys just let go of me... please... I need some time okay... it's really hard for me to accept your apology" I said calmly

Sunghoon and Jake looked at each other and then looked at me. Sunghoon slowly let go of my hand "We understand... we won't bother you, and we will give you some time to think" said Sunghoon. I nodded and looked at Niki. I smiled at him and ran up to him "Let's spend time together with Sunoo!" I said and Niki smiled and we started to run.

[TIME SKIP]

Niki, Sunoo, and I had a really great time. We played games for a while and even some of the treasure members joined us "That's so unfair!" I heard Junkyu Yell while Jihoon was winning the card game that we were playing.

Before the game could end someone knocked on the door "come in!" We all shouted. Hyunsuk slowly opened the door "Oh hey Hyunsuk Hyung! Do you want to join our game too!?" Junghwan asked exited "No I actually wanted to have a little chat with Y/n, it will only take few minutes," Hyunsuk said and smiled at me "Okay I'm coming," I said and stood up from the ground.

I left the room with Hyunsuk and I walked after him Bc I didn't know where we were going "Where are we going?" I asked him. He looked at me "You will find out" he said and I just nodded.

We entered a room and I saw jungwon Heeseung and Yoshi sitting on chairs. There was a long table and there were chairs on each side of the table.

I was really confused but decided to keep my mouth shut "You can sit here" jungwon pointed at the chair that was kinda in the middle. I nodded and quickly sat on the chair "Okay so we called you to have a little chat with you about your mom" said heeseung.

I was already a little sad about the situation but decided to stay strong "We talked with the txt members and apparently they saw a woman that they believed, was your mother" Heeseung continued "She asked them about you... so they took a photo of her without her noticing" heeseung said and showed me the photo.

The photo showed a woman that actually looked like my mother... it seems like that her face hasn't gotten older or anything... she still looks like the same person "Can you recognize her?" Yoshi asked "Yeah... She is my mom" I said slowly "Okay then we will make a plan on how we can bring you to your mother" Hyunsuk said. Before I could say anything the door from the room opened reviling Haruto and Jeongwoo.

"CL came!"  Haruto said "Wtf! How is that possible!?" Hyunsuk said. Asahi came with yedam and Jaehyuk "Erm did you guys know that CL came?" Asahi asked calmly while the others were panicking "Yes we know that already" Yoshi said.

"I'm going to go and talk with her and you guys stay here okay?" Hyunsuk asked "Okay I will go and inform them about this situation," Jungwon said "Y/n," Hyunsuk said and I immediately looked at him "You are coming with me," he said and reached his hand for me to grab it...

To be continued...