Chapter 36

"AHHH-" Someone covered my mouth to shut me off "Damn can you be quiet it's literally 3 am" I heard someone whisper. His voice was familiar but I couldn't really figure out who it was Bc I haven't heard it so many times. His hand slowly moved from my mouth to my waist, hugging me. His other hand was still on my shoulder.

[THIRD PERSON]

The unknown vampire sniffed at the young girls' neck making her shiver. The unknown vampire licked her neck out of the blue causing the young girl to gasp and push him slightly backing off "A-Asahi!?" The young girl said surprised.

The vampire just stared at her with his blank expression "Yeah it's Asahi?" He said, "What were you doing?" The young girl asked about the situation that happened a few seconds ago "Nothing much.. just wanted to be a little close to you so I could smell that yummy sent of yours... I'm kinda getting hungry" he said staring at the young girl without blinking

"Do you know what I want so I'm not that hungry?" He asked and started walking slowly to the young girl. The girl started backing off "Erm Asahi can you stop walking... you are being weird" the young girl said. Asahi smirked "This is my chance to taste your blood... no one is around to help you~"

The young girl's eyes widen at his words and were about to run away but the vampire appeared in front of her with a second and pushed her to the wall covering her mouth with his hand. His other hand was holding her waist tightly so she couldn't run away from the vampire.

The vampire's face came closer to the girls' neck making her shake from fear. "You can hold my shoulder for support if it hurts too much," The young vampire said and bit her neck that caused the girl to squeeze his shoulder with her hands digging her nails in his shirt. The vampire stopped sucking the girls' blood and didn't remove his hand from her mouth nor her waist Bc he didn't want the girl to lose her balance and also scream or something like that.

Before the vampire could say something, he got cut "What are you guys doing here?" A familiar voice asked. They both looked at the person and it was Sunoo that leaned against the door from his room "Nothing, just talking" Asahi said and quickly removed his hand from y/n's mouth but he still had his grip on her waist "Talking?" Sunoo said with his curious face.

"Y/n, I should probably take you to your room," he said "Or I can just take her? I want to talk to her anyway" Sunoo said making the older vampire slightly annoyed "Little kid, go and talk to yourself in front of the mirror don't use the girls' time" Asahi said and started walking.

The girl didn't say anything Bc she was speechless. She could still feel the terrible pain in her neck and she felt kinda dizzy but tried not to faint "Talk to myself? Not a bad idea but leaving her alone with you is not a good idea" Sunoo said and stepped forward.

"I'm not that dangerous and I can take care of her, I'm an adult you are still a kid that needs to learn a lot of things," Asahi said with his blank expression. Sunoo scoffed "Learn a lot? I'm sure I know a lot more things than you, plus I know how to take care of y/n better than you" Sunoo said. The hall was intense as they both stared at each other while the girl was slowly losing herself.

[Y/N POV]

The lights suddenly turned on and Jihoon came out from a room with Hyunsuk "You guys are too loud" Said Jihoon standing in the hallway "Yeah keep it down, plus y/n should sleep... she has something important to do tomorrow" Hyunsuk said while looking at me with a bored expression.

I tried to focus on what they were saying but my vision started to get more blurry and before I knew it, I fell down on the ground and the last thing I heard was "Y/n!"

[TIME SKIP]

I woke up by someone calling my name softly. I slowly opened my eyes seeing a figure "Yoshi?" I said "Yeah it's me," he said and I could now fully see his handsome face "Good morning," I said with a tired voice "Good morning! Stand up and get ready! I already got you some clothes you can wear for the mission," he said and I sat up and nodded "Thank you, Yoshi!" I said and he smiled "No problem, I will leave now," he said and left.

I looked at my little table and there was a white casual dress with brown shoes and a brown Beret. It was a really casual outfit I thought to myself.

I quickly stood up and went to take the clothes on. I walked out and Sunoo was sitting on my bed playing on his phone. After he realized that I came, he quickly went over to me and hugged me tightly making me confused. He broke the hug and looked at me with his worried eyes "y/n!! Are you okay!? Do you feel better!?" He asked and now I was more confused "Yeah? Why are you asking?" I asked confused.

"Are you dumb?" He asked "Yeah I'm dumb" I replied and he sighed "No I didn't mean to ask you that but are you dumb!? You fainted at night!" After he said that I remembered everything... "Yeah I'm fine... you shouldn't worry that much," I said and smiled at him.

"How can I not be worried about my bestie!? Or maybe more than bestie" he said and wiggled his eyebrows at me making me laugh "Yeah more than besties~" I said sarcastically. Sunoo raised his eyebrow "wait really?" He asked and leaned closer...

To be continued...

(Me)

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I might take a break (Not 100% sure tho) Bc every day I have a lot to do at home plus I can't sleep at night so I'm not having enough sleep and energy to write the new chapters... I'm really sorry if you guys will wait a little longer for the chapters :(