Chapter 21

[THIRD PERSON]

The guy with the pink hoodie waited for his friends as he was getting ready with his weapons "Junkyu there you are" said his friend Hyunsuk "Where are the others?" Asked Junkyu "They are getting ready. How did you find them so quickly" asked Hyunsuk "I have my ways" replied Junkyu "Now tell me why the f would you take a pink hoodie on for a mission" asked Mashiho that just came with Jeongwoo, Jaehyuk and Yedam "Hey I like this hoodie so I took it on" Replied Junkyu.

[Y/N POV]

We had a lot of fun and it was already 9 pm "It's really late we should go" I told them and they both nodded in agreement. We stood up and they started walking away with the plushies "What about the other things?" I asked. They both turned to me "Someone will come and take all of the things" Jay said and I nodded. They both reached their hands for me to hold their hands.

I smiled and held both of their hands "The driver will be here soon" Said Sunghoon while looking at his phone. We walked for a while but then Jay and Sunghoon stopped walking, making me stop "Is it just me or dose something feel wrong" said Jay with his serious expression "It's not only you" said Sunghoon.

They both looked around and "BOOM" a smoke bomb exploded. Someone attacked Jay and Sunghoon at the same time "Y/n run! Don't think about us just run! " Yelled Sunghoon while fighting someone. I couldn't really see Bc of the gas bomb but I started running towards the same black car that we drove in. I got in the car

"Please take me to the Enhypen mansion!" The driver didn't say anything and didn't even start driving. I realize that it wasn't the same driver... it was a person in a pink hoodie. He turned around and to my surprise it was Junkyu "Sorry y/n" he said, after he said that, he took a syringe with something green in it and sticked it on my left leg. After 2 seconds everything went blank...

[JAY POV]

Yedam and Jeongwoo were fighting against me. My nails got longer so I could scratch Yedam's face. I kicked yedam on the stomach making him back off and then I ran to him and scratched his face. I kicked Jeongwoos chest and ran as quickly as I could. Looking infront of me, I saw that the black car was there. The car just drove off but the thing that I realized was that the driver had a different shirt on... it was a pink hoodie and I completely knew who it was. Sunghoon came up to me with scars and cuts "Junkyu was In the car... we have to run after the car" I said and Sunghoon nodded. We started running after the car.

[THIRD PERSON]

The vampire with the pink hoodie that sat on the drivers seat, looked at the mirror. He realized that the two vampires were hoping from tree to tree coming closer and closer. The vampire signed knowing that his enemies will soon hop on the car. He started driving faster and faster trying to loose the vampires but it was no use. They both jumped on the car and scratched the roof of the car.

The young vampire signed again and decided to stop the car at the side. The two vampires looked confused at each other Bc they thought that Junkyu wouldn't let them win.

[SUNGHOON POV]

We hopped off the car as Junkyu got out of the car. He looked at us with his sad eyes "Just take her... I just realized that I can't be your enemy" he said and looked down. Is he lying or is he telling the truth Bc idk if I can trust him.

Before I could say anything, I felt something cold point at the back of my head. I looked back a little and saw Hyunsuk pointing a gun at me with his evil smirk. I looked at Jay and saw that Mashiho was pointing a gun at him. Junkyu with his evil smirk made my blood boil even more. Jeongwoo, Yedam and jaehyuk stood beside Junkyu also smirking like they won this game.

"Leave them alone" I heard a familiar live and looked at my right seeing Jungwon standing with the other members and with the "good" treasure members. Wait.. how did they know that we were here?

[FlASHBACK]
[Y/N POV]

I started running towards the black car. While running I decided to take my new phone that I got from Sunghoon and jay out of my pocket. I had all of the Enhypen members numbers. Sunghoon gave me all the numbers to the members and I decided to call jungwon.

I was really nervous that he wouldn't pick up but he actually picked it up really quickly "Hello jungwon! It's me y/n! We have an emergency! Some guys attacked Sunghoon and Jay! I running to the car and I think they will follow me! So please track my phone and help us!!" I yelled but not two loud "okay y/n! We will be there track your phone and come" he said and hung up...

[END OF FLASHBACK]
[SUNGHOON POV]

"Jungwon we won't leave you guys alone until you will just give y/n to us and not care about her" Said Mashiho still pointing the gun at jays head "or we could just do this to end this war" said jaehyuk and then he opened the door of the car and took y/n throwing her harshly on the ground making me more and more mad "Be careful!" Yelled Junkyu but not to loud.

Jaehyuk took his gun out and smiled innocently at us. He pointed the gun at y/n's head still smiling like a psychopath "We could just kill y/n" he said. Heeseung stepped forward grabbing Jaehyuks attention "Yoon jaehyuk don't do thi-" *Gun shot*

To be continued..

(Me)

Hii guys! I just have one question and the question is if I should soon post the first chapter of "The two devils" Bc I'm almost done with the chapter!

That was all! Love you guys! Have a nice day/night and sorry if there are some writing mistakes! I was writing this really late at night so I wanted to be done as quick as I could