Chapter 33

[THIRD PERSON]

Jungwon looked up at the person "Haruto?" He said in a low tone and pulled the young girl closer to him "Haruto!?" The young girl said surprised when she looked behind her. Jungwon pulled y/n behind him. The young boy looked angrily at the tall handsome Japanese vampire that had a little smirk on his lips "How did you know that we were here?" Jungwon asked "I saw y/n enter your room so I wanted to spy on you guys," he said. "Get out," jungwon said.

"Wow don't be so mad Jungwon... I won't steal y/n from you and you know that we were best friends and used to share what we like" Haruto said with a bigger smirk on his lips. The young vampire just stared at the tall vampire. Jungwon sighed and stepped aside so the young girl was now standing in front of the Japanese vampire. The Japanese vampire went closer to the young girl and lifted her chin up so her neck was revealed...

The girl gasped when she suddenly felt Haruto's lips on her neck... well she thought she would feel a sharp pain but the only thing she could feel was him kissing her neck, not hurting her. The boy moved his lips from her neck to her lips, kissing her gently as the other boy started kissing her neck. They both gently pushed her to the wall and stopped what they were doing. They both looked at each other but then turned their heads to the young girl that was blushing and couldn't believe, what was happening.

The two boys smirked at her, seeing her shy, blushing, surprised and nervous. The two boys got closer to her but the girl pushed them and quickly walked behind them "Erm maybe I should go.." she said nervously as she slowly walked backwards to the door. The girl stopped walking after she hit something behind her. She looked behind and saw Jeongwoo that looked at the boys but then looked at the young girl "What is going on here? Why are you so red" Jeongwoo asked the young girl and raised her chin to get a better view of her red face.

The girl didn't say anything and Jeongwoo looked at the boys. The two boys signed Jeongwoo something and Jeongwoo could immediately understand what happened "Aaa now I know what happened, was it nice" Jeongwoo smirked at the girl while wiggling his eyebrows. The girl hit his chest and ran out of the room. She could hear the boys laugh in the room and she felt so embarrassed.

The young girl quickly entered her room and closed the door, not looking at who was in the room...

The young girl sighed while looking at the door "That was awkward" she whispered to herself "What was awkward?" She heard a familiar voice from behind. The young girl slowly turned around and saw the boy look at her with a straight face. The young girl showed her cold facial expression towards him "What do you want Jake?" She asked with her cold tone "Hmmm what does Jake want hmm I want you to accept our apology and act like both happened" Jake said while walking around the room. 

"I don't want to act as nothing happened... it's not that easy as you think Bc every time I see you or Sunghoon, I think about what happened" The young girl said with her angry voice. Jake started chuckling "You are cute when you are mad," He said to the young girl and winked at her making the girl blush even more without noticing "Get out of my room," She said and pointed at the door

"Let me remind you that this is our mansion, not yours and you can not decide if we have to get out of this room," Sunghoon said standing beside y/n. The young girl got starlet at the sudden visitor that stood beside her.

The young girl already didn't feel safe around the two vampires and decided to walk out, but before she could leave the room, Sunghoon closed the door with his hand. The young girl sighed and was so tired that these guys couldn't leave her alone but the young girl also liked that the two handsome vampires wouldn't leave her alone but ofc she didn't show that she liked it

"Can you guys just leave me alone?" She asked calmly. Jake smirked and threw himself on the bed not caring if y/n would be mad or anything "This bed is more comfortable than mine, I should stay here" He said and closed his eyes. The girl looked at him with a glare but ofc he couldn't see her glare at him, Bc he had his eyes closed.

The young girl was very frustrated "Get out!" She said and was about to drag the vampire off her bed but someone dragged her to the wall and pinned her to the wall "We will get out when you accept our apology" Sunghoon said, "Why is it so important that I have to accept your apology?" The young girl asked "why not? I feel guilty every time I see you and, thinking that I have to hold my distance from you makes it hard for me" Sunghoon said.

"It will be hard for US not only you mister park," Jake said still laying on the bed "Holding distance? Are you serious? Like you literally pined me to the fkn wall and the distance between us is not long" The young girl said and raised her eyebrow "Like I said it will be hard for me to hold my distance from you and now I guess I lost it and wanted to be more close then we are now" he said and smirked, leaning closer to the girl.

The young girl was about to say something but the vampire cut her off by putting his thumb on her lips, creasing them "Your lips look tastier than before" the young vampire said and licked his lips "Jake! Please help me!" The young girl yelled but he didn't reply. Sunghoon chuckled "Jake is gone," he said and the young girl looked at the bed and it was empty... no one was on it.

The young girl looked and was worried as hell but decided to play it cool and showed her poker face at the vampire "2 kisses for today are already enough for me, I don't need another one" she said. The vampire raised his eyebrow "so you are telling me that someone already kissed you today? Was it Jungwon? I saw you walk to his room"

The vampire looked a little jealous and the young girl already realized it and decided to smirk at the vampire "yeah he was one of them... and I really liked it" she said satisfied Bc she knew that he would be more jealous "And who was the second one" he asked and his grip on y/n wrist tighten but y/n didn't show that it hurt "And the second one was... Haruto" she said and smiled at him.

The vampire was angry and jealous at the sudden news. The vampire thought that no one would kiss her again but he was wrong. His strong feeling toward her was going crazy and he couldn't control it "Don't let them even kiss you again... you are mine and only mine" the vampire said and smashed his lips on hers making the girl gasp...

To be continued...