Chapter 47

[Y/N POV]

I was dancing to some songs. I somehow had the energy to dance even tho it was really late. A song started playing and it was one of my favorites! It was mixed with sexy and elegant content. I had changed my clothes to black jogging pants and a white crop top T-shirt that I got from Lisa.

I started dancing to it and it was really fun and I was really surprised that I could somehow move to this song Bc it wasn't really my style or anything like that.

As I was about to do one of my favorite moves, I felt two cold hands on my exposed waist and that gave me shivers. I gasped at the touch and I heard the person chuckle. I could feel his cold breath on my neck and after a few seconds, a soft kiss was placed on my neck.

"Hello, my queen~" I heard the familiar voice whispered to my ear... I knew exactly who it was. I sighed and wanted to turn around but he held me tight and I couldn't even move an inch.

"Heeseung can you let go of me," I said a little nervous but I tried to not sound nervous "Hmm, I don't want to... I loved the way you danced and the way you moved your body... it kinda made me crazy~" he whispered and the only thing I could was blush...

"I-" before I could say anything he turned me around and slammed his lips on mine making me gasp. He pulled me closer by my waist to deepen the kiss.

He made me walk backward and hit the wall with my back. One of his hands let go of my waist and he slammed it on the wall making me startled.

He broke the kiss and looked deeply into my eyes "Only a few hours without you and I'm already going crazy" he said and his eyes started turning red.

I already knew that it was a bad sign so I quickly pushed him and ran to the door but it was locked... "You can't get out now... I was smart enough to hide the key" he said

"Heeseung what is going on? Why are y-you acting like that" I asked and he smirked "it's Bc you ran away with Asahi... and that made me jealous" he said and his eyes were fully red now.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you jealous! And you shouldn't even be jealous... me and Asahi are just... friends" I said a little unsure and he chuckled.

"You don't want me to do anything to you right?" He said with an evil smirk and sat down on the bed "No... I don't want you to do anything stupid" I said and looked around for the key but still couldn't find them "Looking for these," he said and took the key out of his pocket and I gasped.

"Do you want the key?" He asked and I slowly nodded. He chuckled "Then come to me, kitten~ he said and my eyes widen... since when did he start calling me kitten... he gives me big pervert vibes right now...

"I have a name," I said and he laughed "Ofc you do~ it's Hwang y/n... but you know what would sound better? Lee y/n," he said and I rolled my eyes... I looked back at him and slowly walked to him "Oh so the little kitten isn't scared of me?" He said and I scoffed "Scared my ass" I whispered but he heard it.

I did hold my distance but his eyes slowly turned to his normal color "y/n... you see that?! I'm getting crazy when I first see you after few hours... I'm so obsessed that I'm not giving them a chance to kill you" he said and I stood there a little unsure Bc I wanted to sit beside him but maybe he was going to attack me so he could get my blood. "You can come and sit beside me, I am able to control myself," he said and slowly sat down beside him.

My hand connected with his "Thank you... I'm happy that you don't want to kill me" I said and chuckled sadly while looking down at our hands that were connected. He softly squeezed my hand and raised my chin with his other hand "I'm sure that most of them want to keep you alive" he said and I smiled at his words.

A yawn escaped my mouth and I could hear Heeseung chuckled "You must be tired, come let's cuddle until you will fall asleep" he said and smiled.

Before I could say anything he wrapped his arm around my waist and threw himself on the bed pulling me with him. I looked at him and saw his eyes looking at me... he didn't look directly in my eyes, it looked like he was looking at my lips.

Without any word, he gave me a peck on the lips and smiled "I like you... no, I mean... I love you" he said and pulled me closer so my head cuddled up to his chest. I closed my eyes and fell asleep...

I woke up after hearing some shooting noises. I looked beside me and Heeseung wasn't there. I sat up and looked at the door that opened. The person that stood there was Hyunsuk and Jihoon. They both had a gun and walked inside.

Jihoon harshly pulled my hair and threw me to the ground. Hyunsuk pointed the gun at my head and smirked "any last words?" He asked as I sat there on my knees.

Tears were forming in my eyes and dropped on my cheeks...

Before I could say anything *Gunshot*

To be continued...