Chapter 39

My face turned to a little sad expression and I looked at CL's sharp and deadly eyes staring at me "Okay fine! I'll help you" I said and that made her smirk "Good choice... you will live under my roof now," she said and gave me a fake smile of hers.

"Can I go to my mother now?" I asked her and she nodded. Not a second passed and I ran up to her "Mom?" I said but she didn't turn her head towards me... she didn't even move a bit wtf?.... I only faced her back and I was kinda nervous to look at her face... I don't know why but I could feel that her aura was dark...

I can't remember anything about her... maybe she isn't my mother... maybe this could be a trap... omg y/n why are you thinking about it now... you should have fought about earlier but I'm still safe Bc the boys are her

CL came up to us and she placed her hands on my mother's shoulder from the back. She leaned closer to her ear "Hwang Ara~ Your daughter is finally here... do you not want to see her?" I heard CL say with a low tone.

Hwang Ara... that's my mother's name... I love that name but sadly can't remember hearing it or saying it... I wish that accident never happen, But life is life... you can't go back in time even tho you want to...

The woman that is supposed to be my mother stood up, still facing her back at me... she was acting weird... I don't think I can trust CL, I don't think this woman is my mother...

"You can turn around~," CL said and the woman immediately turned around... she trampled a little on her feet. I looked at her hands, seeing her shaking and her skin was pale like snow... I looked up to see her face...

her face... she didn't look like me at all... one of her eyes was brown and the other was light purple color... she had very dark red lips like a rose... she looks like someone else... I don't have any features from her...

She kinda looks like Niki...

[YOSHI POV]

We saw CL talking to Y/n before she started running towards the woman with white hair. The white-haired woman looked really familiar from the back but I didn't think much about it Bc I was focusing on CL that now leaned closer to the woman with the white hair and it looked like she said something to her that made her immediately stand up.

I lost my attention on CL when someone tabbed my back lightly. I looked behind and saw Jungwon "What?" I asked "Look to the side," jungwon said and I looked to the side and saw Niki, Sunoo, Asahi, Jaehyuk, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Jake, and Sunghoon that stood behind a black elegant house that was a little far away from us but they could still see CL and the others that were in front of us...they weren't supposed to be here! Wtf!

Sunoo saw me glare at him and grinned while he waved his hand toward me "what tf are they doing here!?" Jay yell whispered "Idk!! I think they were so curious that they followed us!" Heeseung also yells whispered.

"Shit..." I whispered to myself "We can't do anything right now so we have to let them be" said Jihoon and we all nodded in agreement.

After some time the woman finally turned around... The woman looked really familiar... isn't that Niki's mom? "Holy shit! That is Niki's mom!" Heeseung yell whispered in shock and everyone seemed shocked as much as I was.

"But didn't she die, a few years ago!?" Hyunsuk asked confused "There is no time to disguise this, we have to come out and ask for an explanation" Said Jihoon and took his gun out.
"Wait! Niki is running towards them!" Jungwon said.

[Y/N POV]

"Mom!" I heard a familiar voice shout from behind. I looked and saw Niki running towards us... wait, Niki!? I looked at the woman, or I mean Niki's mom... well I actually thought it was Niki's mom Bc she really looked like Niki...

Before Niki could run any closer CL grabbed the young girls wrist and wrapped her arm around her chest pointing a gun at the girl with the hand she wrapped around her chest. With the other hand, she pointed a gun at Niki's mom and slightly smirked "You think I'm dumb? I knew you guys wanted to kill me... COME OUT EVERYONE" She yelled the last 4 words.

All the boys came out from their hiding spots and started walking towards CL while pointing their guns out at her. CL smirked and chuckled "Don't try to shot me Bc there are snipers that are ready to shot you all until your dead" she said and the boys stopped pointing their guns at CL. CL was still pointing her gun at y/n but she didn't point her gun at Niki's mom Bc she was so shocked seeing her son and his friends in front of her.

"Mom! What the hell is this supposed to mean!? I thought Yoshi and Yoshi's family killed yo-" Niki got cut off by his mother "Yoshi and his family never tried to kill m-me but people were accusing them of k-killing us" she stuttered Bc she started crying she missed her son so much but never had the chance to meet him.

CL started laughing "let me explain everything to you young boy," she said to Niki while Niki was wiping his tears away.

"It all started with when your parents started becoming friends with yoshis family... you guys were really close... it was so pathetic that I had to do something about it..." CL said and smirked "I tried to kill your parents Bc I didn't want any of the yg family members, spend time with hybe family members... well sadly your father died but when I found out that your mom was still alive... I tried to kill her but she begged me to not kill her and she said that she will help me destroy the hybe family but not Niki or anyone from Enhypen... so I locked her in a basement and I started making plans on how to destroy that awful hybe family" she said and rolled her eyes.

"H-how could you!?" Niki stuttered and tears were running from his eyes. Sunoo hugged him and tried to make him feel better but it was no use "Oh gosh how can you cry?! Your mother is right in front of you, kiddo" CL said and rolled her eyes "what do you expect him to do!? He didn't see his mother in such a long time and I suffered Bc he thought she was dead when in real life she was with you!" Jay said pissed and clenched his fist.

CL just chuckled "Now you guys can make a choice, 1. Work with me and destroy the whole hype family but expect Enhypen... or just die here in the spot?" She asked with a smirk

They all looked at each other unsure and didn't say anything "I will give you time on thinking about it... so in that time I will tell you something y/n" she said to the young girl grabbing everyone's attention to hear what she had to say

"You know why your mom isn't here?" CL asked still pointing her gun at her "I-I don't know" y/n stuttered in fear "Well Bc... she is actually dead" she said and laughed out loud

The young girl was shocked and sad but didn't say anything Bc she felt weak... so many things happened and she didn't know what to do "I told Mashihos parents to kill them and after kill you when you grow older... well there was a good reason behind the fact that I wanted you and your parents dead" she said, "Do you want to know the reason!?" She asked and harshly pushed the girl to the ground still pointing her gun.

Some of the boys wanted to step forward to help her up but CL signed them to stay where they are standing "I asked... do you want to know the reason!?" She yelled out loud.

The girl slowly looked at the CL and slowly nodded while shaking from fear. CL smirked "very well..." she said "You guys were the biggest enemy for vampires! Your mother kept a secret from me when we were still friends... when I found out that she was dating your father, I was furious! Your father was our biggest enemy and he tried to destroy us with his family!" Everyone listened carefully but was confused about y/n's father... why was he vampire's biggest enemy?

"You want to know who your father was?" CL asked and the girl quickly nodded.

"Your father was a werewolf"

To be continued...

(Me)

Sooo a lot of things has happened in this chapter... I hope I didn't make you guys confused!

[Important question lol]
I'm currently writing the new chapters to "the two devils" so I can post them when I'm done with this book! I wanted to ask you guys if I should also post my 3rd book when I'm done with THIS story!? Bc I will start writing my 3rd book that its called "psycho [Enhypen Hyung line ff]"