Chapter 20

We finally reached the place and it looked like a park with a lot of dogs. There was already a smile on my face Bc of the excitement "Already excited?" Asked Jay "Yeah" I chuckled "That's good to hear," Jay said and we went out of the car. We went to pay and we'll I kinda felt bad because Jay was about to pay for us "Jay Erm I'm gonna give you cashback ok?" I said to him. Jay looked at me and signed "It's fine you don't have to, I'm rich so it's nothing for me" he said. I just nodded and waited.

They finally let us into the dog park "Omg I'm so excited! I love dogs!!" I said excitedly "Yeah we thought you love dogs so we decided to take you here," Said Sunghoon "You guys are sweet!" I told them. They both chuckled "Thank you miss Hwang" Said Jay and kissed my hand as gentlemen do. I chuckled a little "Let's go!" I said and I grabbed both of their hands and we started running. I was about to on the grass so I could pat a little dog but Sunghoon stopped me "Here is a blanket so we can sit on it"

He laid the blanket on the grass and we sat on it. Plenty of dogs came to us and it was really cute. Looking at the boys they seem so happy with the dogs. Smiling and laughing... it made me happy seeing them so happy "You guys really like dogs too," I said "Yeah we love them" Sunghoon replied with a big smile on his face. They seem so cold but know they are happy and cute at the same time.

[TIME SKIP]

After we played and patted the dogs, we decided to go to a restaurant Bc I got hungry... (-_-) I only said I wanted one cup of noodles but they brought me fkn 10 of them! "Erm guys I'm not that hungry," I told them "Just eat as much as you can," Jay said "I bought you some sweets," said Sunghoon and gave me a plastic bag with a lot of sweets in it "omg thank you Sunghoon!!" He smiled at me and signed me to eat the noodles.

After I was done with 2 cups I couldn't eat anymore Bc I was so fkn full. I told them that I was full and they nodded and told the waitress to take the other cups. We then left the restaurant. It was already very dark outside and the car that we drive earlier came and we got in there "Are we going back home?" I asked "no" they both replied, "Where are we going now?" I asked. Sunghoon grabbed my hand with his cold hands "It's a surprise" he said.. another surprise... interesting [•_•] should I be scared... Nah

[TIME SKIP AGAIN]

We reached a beautiful sea and there was also a big blanket with a lot of stuffed animals lol that's cute and there was also a table with random snacks and fruits. It looked amazing with the sea "You guys really did this for me!" I asked while admiring the view "Yeah we wanted to do this as an apology for you know drinking your blood without your permission" said Jay while looking down "It's fine... You guys shouldn't apologize... you guys did enough to accept your apology" I told them and they both looked happier.

"Okay you guys go and sit or stand Idk what you guys want and I will go get something to drink," Jay said and was about to go "What are you getting to drink? It's not like your guys are even gonna drink anything Bc you are vampires" I said and he nodded "Well you want... grape.. juice?" Jay asked. Sunghoon chuckled "he means wine when he says grape juice"Sunghoon whispered making me chuckle "no thanks you can just give me some water," I said and he nodded and left.

I and Sunghoon stood there and admired the beautiful view in front of us. There was silence but it wasn't an awkward silence... Sunghoon turned his head and stared at me. I could see it in the corner of my eye. I looked at him and smiled "why are you staring at me" I said while chuckling "I'm just admiring your beautiful face" he said making me blush "T- Thanks" I stuttered Bc I was so shy at this point. I looked at the sea to avoid eye contact but he gently raised my chin and made me face him.

"Now we are alone so I can do this without you stopping me," he said and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I kissed him back but then I thought about all those times where I kissed the other vampire. First Jungwon then Niki and now Sunghoon- this is really some weird shit tbh.

We pulled away and he stared at me with his eyes full of love... "I was only gone for 3 minutes and y'all already kissed" Said Jay while walking towards us "You can join us if you want," said Sunghoon with a smirk. He wrapped his arm around my waist again and pulled me closer "Sunghoon what are you saying!?" I said nervously as I tried to pull away from him. I felt another pair of arms wrap around my waist and I already knew who it was.

"Shhh don't be that nervous y/n~," he said and kissed my neck gently. I was panicking inside Bc two hot and handsome guys are fkn close to me! Sunghoon let go of my waist and lifted my chin with his finger. He gave me a quick kiss and stepped back to give me space to breathe. Jay on the other hand still was back hugging me and his head was resting on my shoulder "This is really wired" I admitted. Sunghoon and jay chuckled "why is it wired?" Asked Sunghoon.

"It's just that first Jungwon kissed me and then Niki and after you guys..." I felt kinda wired thinking about that "Well you should be happy that handsome guys like us like yo-" I cut Sunghoon off "but why do you guys like me?" I asked. Jay chuckled again and also let go of my waist. He turned me around to face him "Bc you accept who we are... you aren't like the others people that are scared of us and some people say that we have to die Bc we are dangerous"

He said and thinking about that some people dare to say that they should die makes me really sad. Jay looked sadder now and the only thing I wanted to do was hug him and that's what I did "It's fine Jay at least you guys are better than them" I told him and he hugged me tightly. I pulled back and we both smiled at each other "thank you y/n" Jay said...

[THIRD PERSON]

Sunghoon, Jay, and y/n had fun and played card games but the only thing they didn't know was that a guy with a pink hoodie watched them from a distance. He took his phone out of his pocket "I found them... we can kidnap her" said the guy with the pink hoodie...

To be continued...

(Me)
Who do you think the guy in the pink hoodie is?