Chapter 50

"Heeseung can I talk with you for a minute?" RM asked and I could already feel fear in my body "Yeah sure" I said and I walked after him. I looked back at y/n that was staring at me with a 'Help' expression and I just mouthed 'stay where you are' and she slowly nodded.

I looked back and then my phone started ringing. I looked at the caller's Id and saw that it was Jungwon... he must be waiting. I quickly answered the phone "Heeseung where are you guys?" He asked and I sighed "It will take a little longer... if you don't want to wait then maybe we can meet at the park tomorrow" I said

"No, No, it's fine... I will wait" he said and I felt bad Bc I could hear the disappointment through his voice "Okay Jungwon, I will try to come with y/n as quick as possible," I said "Take your time Heeseung," said Jungwon, and after he said that, he ended the call. I quickly walked up to RM as I realized that he was further in front of me.

[Y/N POV]

I stood there awkwardly as the three men stared at me "Look at her cheeks... they are so cute" I heard one of them whisper loud to the other two as he pointed at my cheek "Aish Jungkook it's like you've never seen a girl before, Jungkook" the other one said... Sooooo I know that one of them is called Jungkook... nice.

"You, young lady is really cute~ my name is Jimin," one of them said and gave me a small smile and I did the same in return "Hi my name is Jin, I'm worldwide handsome," he said and I chuckled at his comment "Last but not least, Hi my name is Jungkook," he said and gave me a bunny smile.

"It's really nice to meet you all," I said with a big but awkward smile. They all smiled and then Jimin decided to speak again "Maybe we should introduce you to the others!" He said and wrapped his arm around my shoulder like we were close friends.

"Erm sorry but heeseung told me to stay here," I said nervously and Jimin frowned "Don't listen to him~," he said and pulled me with him to the others while Jin and Jungkook stood and talked.

Jimin and I approached the others and they all stared at me "look, guys! We have a human in this house" Jimin said loud enough for the others to hear "Wow!! A human!? That's so cool" a joyful person said and walked up to me to get a closer look at my face.

I smiled awkwardly and stepped back Bc he was too close "Erm... Hi, my name is y/n" I said and bowed politely as they all kept staring at me. Some of them had a straight face while others stared at me with surprise written on their face.

"A human with a tone of vampires... interesting," Said one of the boys "Aish instead of standing there~ let's introduce ourselves!" Said the joyful boy. The joyful boy clapped his hands excited

"I will start! Hi, I'm j-hope!" Ohhh so the joyful boy is called j-hope... interesting. Another boy approached me and to be honest I have never seen such a handsome male in my life "Hi my name is Taehyung" he said with a deep voice.

I was staring at him for a moment and he chuckled "I know I'm handsome" he said with full confidence and my cheeks became slightly red. Taehyung then waved goodbye to me and went to talk with Yeonjun and Soobin.

Another male came with a straight face "Hi My name is Yoongi" he said and also left without any word. I looked behind to see if Heeseung came back but he was still gone...

I looked and saw that 3 other boys stood In front of me... they don't look that much older than me and they are also really handsome... like wow... I'm so amazed by everyone's visuals here "Hi I'm taehyun and this is Beomgyu and Huening kai" he said and pointed at the two boys beside him.

I was so focused on their handsome faces that I didn't even notice that the rest wasn't beside us. There was an awkward silence and I kept looking if Heeseung was coming... what is taking him so long? He still isn't here... I'm worried... wait... why would I be worried tsk... it's one of his family members... they wouldn't do anything to him just Bc he is friends with a half-werewolf right?

"Sooo um... how old are you?" Beomgyu asked and I looked at him "I'm 17" I replied "oh I'm 20, Taehyun is 19 and kai is 18" Said Beomgyu. I nodded "Sooo... what do you guys like to do in your free time?" I asked Bc I didn't want an awkward silence to begin "Nothing much, you" asked Taehyun... that wasn't really a good reply but I guess I have to answer "Nothing much either... I like to draw and dance and sometimes I like to write lyrics to songs" I said and they nodded.

"You seem like a cute creative little girl," said Beomgyu *cough* *cough* "She's not a little girl" finally... finally I heard that familiar voice... it was Heeseung. I turned around and saw him approach us with a big smile "Sooo where have you been Heeseung??" Beomgyu asked.

"I talked with Namjoon," he said... Namjoon? That must be RMs real name "So what did he say?? Like I'm sure you guys talked about you know who" Beomgyu said and Eyed me up and down.

"Well, I'm gonna say this simply... it's none of your business now let me excuse us... we have to go" he said and took me by my hand pulling me towards the door "Be careful kids!!" I heard Lisa yell as she saw us leaving. She waved at me and I did the same thing before I closed the door behind me.

We started walking in the dark hallway "You seem in a good mood" I said as I realized that he was smiling like crazy "Yeah I am" he said and looked at me with a big smile still holding my hand "So... tell me why you are so happy?!" I said "I will tell you when we meet the other," he said.... Other?!

"Wait what do you mean with 'others'?? Are we meeting the rest of the members??" I asked nervously. He looked at me again "Yes we are meeting them right now, I already told Jungwon" he said... holy shit... am I fucked? idk... I hope I'm not...

To be continued...

(Me)
Guys, I'm so sorry that I don't post a lot!! I'm really stressed right now Bc I have an English test tomorrow and I feel like I'm gonna fail it!!!!!  I love you guys so much for supporting my book!!