Chapter 57

[THIRD PERSON]

Y/n's eyes widen as she could feel chills through her spin. His eyes didn't leave her own... she could already sense the red flag around him.

The girl was too shocked to even say anything, meanwhile, the guy beside Jay felt jealous. He stared at the girl that was now staring at one of his best friends. He knew that the two of them already had something between each other and at first he didn't care but now he has become jealous.

[SUNGHOON POV]

"Sunghoon, are you okay? Stop staring at her like that" Jake that was beside me whispered. I didn't listen to what he was saying and kept staring at her waiting for her reply to the dare. She looked down for a moment and looked up again "If you won't kill me then okay" she said and I sighed as I knew that I couldn't tell Jay to quit the dare, Bc he have been talking about it but I just forgot about it.

"What time is it?" Asked Niki that still had his head on y/n's shoulder "It's not that late, it's currently 1 pm" said Junkyu as he looked at his phone "okay! Spin the film bottle!" Jihoon yelled out loud.

[A FEW HOURS LATER]
[Y/N POV]

After some time of playing spin the bottle and other games, everyone started to get ready for bed. It was currently 8 pm and I stood up from the ground. I said bye to the other guys and walked to my room. I wanted to lay down on my bed so I hoped on the bed.

After a few minutes of staring at the ceiling, I decided to go to the bathroom and wash. I quickly walked to the bathroom and took a warm bath that I needed.

[A FEW MINUTES LATER]

I was finally done and I wrapped my body in a black towel before going out of the bathroom, to my room to get some clothes... little did I know that there would be someone waiting for me outside the bathroom.

I walked out and saw Jay was sitting at the edge of the bed, scrolling through his phone. I was about to enter the bathroom again so he wouldn't see me but I felt a tight grip on my wrist.

My back was slammed to the wall and my eyes widen as I saw that Jay was really close to my face, having a smirk formed on his face "Did not know that you would be wearing this for me~" he said as he got closer to me.

"Boy, I just took a shower and you are telling me that I wore this on purpose just for you?!" I said as I was getting annoyed by his actions "Don't be so fierce, you know that we will spend the night together so be a good kitten and listen to me" he whispered to my ear sending me shivers down my spine.

I looked down at my hands to avoid any eye contact "Kitten my ass" I whispered to myself but he heard it. He raised my chin with his finger and made me look at him "be quiet, okay?" He said making me confused but then he started kissing my neck gently. After he looked at me with his red eyes and bit me making me gasp.

I had a tight grip on his shoulder while he was sucking the blood out of me "J-Jay, stop... it hurts too much" I said and tried to push him but it was no use. He pinned my hands to the wall and continued sucking some blood out of me. After some seconds, he stopped as he whipped the blood from the corner of his mouth.

I felt weak and almost fell on my knees but Jay grabbed me by my waist and pulled me into a hug "I'm sorry" he whispered and patted my back. He broke the hug and smiled at me "Go get changed I have some plans for us" he said and I just stared at him for a moment before he spoke again "If you don't want to change then I don't mind that" he smirked again.

I blushed and looked down at my feet as I stepped away from him. I walked to my closet and took some clothes. I looked at the mirror and could see Jay just standing there and staring at me. Is he checking me out?

I saw that he bit his bottom lip and I immediately walked to the bathroom as I felt that if he stayed in the room for any longer then it wouldn't end well. I changed to a hoodie again and had some short pants under.

I walked out of the bathroom and I saw that I was alone in the room. Was he just pranking me by saying that we will spend the night together? I couldn't care less tbh. I feel really weak and I want to lay down for a bit.

I laid down on the bed and after a few seconds I heard something outside the door and I stood up to see if something was happening. I opened the door and saw Junkyu, Jihoon, Niki, Jake, and Sunghoon standing at the door "What are you guys doing...?" I asked as I stood with crossed arms.

Junkyu and Jihoon smiled awkwardly "Junkyu did you remember turning the stove off in the kitchen?" Jihoon asked nervously. Junkyu looked at him confused "What are you talking about?" He said and Jihoon gasped dramatically while Niki widen his eyes "Omg~ we have to save the kitchen!" Niki yelled and started running the same did Jihoon and Junkyu.

I was now left with Jake and Sunghoon that looked at the guys with a weird expression "I know that y'all were trying to figure out what was going on in my room" I said and they both chuckled "We were just worried if Jay would do anything bad to you" Jake said and I slightly chuckled.

"Nah it's fine, he left so I'm safe Ig," I said and they both looked at me confused "He left?" They asked at the same time "Yeah" I said but then I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind...

"Oh hey guys," Jay said and I realized that he was shirtless. Wait? What?! He wasn't in my room and now he is here and shirtless. Sunghoon scoffed and looked at Jay with his scary expression "Jay, don't do anything stupid okay? If you do then you will take responsibility for it" Sunghoon said and I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?? He is not going to do anything stupid, I will make sure of that" I said and Jake chuckled "You are so cute y/n, but it's true... Jay is a person that can't control himself sometimes-" Jake got cut by Jay that grabbed his collar "Yah! It's not true! Are you trying to make me look like a bad guy?!" Jay asked and Jake smirked

"You are the bad guy," Jake said and Jay sighed "You guys are just jealous," Jay said and walked back to the room pulling me with him. He closed the and looked at me "Listen... they are just saying dumb shit Bc they are jealous. You shouldn't believe what they say about me Bc they try to make me annoyed" Jay said and I slowly nodded.

"Okay I get it but that doesn't mean that you can come shirtless and hug me from behind! They already got the wrong idea of it!" I said and Jay smirked "it's not like you wouldn't mind it... right...?" He said and I laughed awkwardly "Jay stop saying nonsense" I said as he walked up to me and pushed.

I fell on the bed and he hovered above me making me panic "I thought I only wanted your blood but now I want your body" he said and my eyes widened "Jay! Stop what you are doing" I said and I tried to free myself from him... I'm fucked.

Just as I was about to scream Jay covered my mouth and smiled at me "You really thought that I would do anything to you?? I just wanted to see your reaction" Jay said and removed his hand from my mouth "Jay, don't do that again... you made me scared" I said and he sighed as he touched my cheek.

"Y/n... I just want you to know that I love you and I want to be the one that will wake up beside you and kiss your cute face... I want to be the only one that can touch you and tell you how much I love you... but I'm not going to lie to myself... I'm not going to say that I have a high chance of becoming your lover... I know that it's crazy that I'm telling you this... but I never thought I'm gonna be so obsessed with you... I'm not only obsessed with your scent but the whole you" Jay confessed...

What am I supposed to do... should I give him a chance...?

To be continued...