Chapter 54

I woke up bc I felt someone tickling me "mmm stop!" I said as I tried to slap the person's hand away but it was no use. I opened my eyes and saw Jihoon smile at me "We have some good news for you so you better get ready and meet us in the dining room" He said and ruffled my hair causing me to groan.

I closed my eyes again and tried to fall asleep but then I felt someone hitting my back softly from behind "Aish let me sleep! Sleeping is life" I said and turned around to hit the person before closing my eyes.

"3...2...1 now!" I heard Jihoon say and boom! I felt more than one person tickling me and I screamed out loud. I quickly sat up and slapped the hands away from me "Okay okay! I will get ready!" I said and they stopped. I looked at Jihoon and then at Jake that was laying beside me with a smirk.

"Get ready princess," Jake said and also ruffled my hair before he stood up and signed Jihoon to get out of the room. After they both left the room I stood up and went to my closet to find something to wear. I stopped looking for something to wear when I heard a knock on the door.

Are you serious?? If Jihoon came to tease me again then I'm ready to attack him with my shoe "Come in" I said lazily. The door opened slowly and I saw Doyoung with a smile "Hello beautiful" He said and that caused me to blush bc I actually didn't talk with Doyoung a lot so it was really surprising that he called me beautiful.

"Hello, handsome..." I said and smiled at him. I looked at his arm and saw that he was carrying some clothes "I have some clothes for you bc I don't like your style so you have to change it" He said with a soft voice and laid the clothes on the bed. I looked at him blankly bc I was kinda offended.

"Are you the only one that doesn't like my style?" I asked, hoping that he would say that he is the only one that doesn't like my style. He chuckled and looked at me "I'm sorry to say this but I'm not the only one that hates your style... Jay, Sunghoon, and Hyunsuk hate it too... sometimes Jay can't stand looking at what you have on...he said that your style is basic" Doyoung said and laughed awkwardly.

I looked at him with a sad face and he walked up to me "Don't look with that face... it makes me sad too" He said and touched my cheek while still having a smile on his face "But you are still pretty even tho the clothes you are wearing are basic" He said and creased my cheek making me blush even more "Thank you Doyoung... you are very sweet" I said and looked down bc I was shy...

It's really weird that all of the sudden he is so flirty... "Well you better get ready and meet us at the dining room," He said and patted my shoulder, and after he gave me a wink. I chuckled and looked at him "Yah! Doyoung! why are you so flirty today" I asked as I hit his arm playfully.

He laughed and gave me a little smirk "What do you mean? I'm just treating you like you are my girlfriend" He said making me surprised by his response "Aish Doyoung! you are making my heart explode!" I said and pushed him out of my room and closed the door.

I went to my bed and looked at the clothes. I saw a little note on the clothes and I picked it up 'Jay and Sunghoon told us what colors they think suit you the best and Hyunsuk and I (Doyoung) picked out your clothes... hope you like it - Hyunsuk, Jay, Sunghoon and Doyoung ;)'

I smiled at the note and laid it on my night table before I took a look at the clothes that Doyoung gave me. There was a red tight skirt with black high heels and a black top with no sleeves. There was also a red leather jacket and a red beret...

This outfit is actually really cool! I really like it but I actually don't feel that this would match me... but I will give it a try! I thought and took the clothes to the bathroom. I changed and looked in the mirror a few times before I left my room.