Anger

Taehyung went to Taylor and asked her about it.

"Mom. Did you give money to Mrs. Isabella?" Taehyung said as he entered the home.

"How do you know?" Taylor said and widened her eyes.

"Is it important for you how I knew it."Taehyung said with angry voice.

"Taehyung,I will explain."Taylor said while going to Taehyung.

"No need to explain. I know everything. That Kim Jisoo took money, right?" Taehyung said as he sat down.

"No, Taehyung. Jisoo doesn't take anything. Isabella took all the money. Jisoo doesn't know anything." Taylor said as she held Taehyung's hand.

"No,mom. I can't believe you and her. You even made me married with her. I don't marry Irene because of you,mom."Taehyung said with angry voice.

"But I'm sure that you will fall in love with Jisoo. And Jisoo is the best girl for you. Irene is not a good girl, she slept with a lot of men. I heard it from my friends."Taylor said.

"Mom, I don't believe people. Did you see that Irene sleep with men? No, right?Mom,I think I should go home. I don't want to argue with you." Taehyung said and stood up.

"Ok. Taehyung but don't tell anything to Jisoo about this." Taylor said.

"I don't know. I can't promise you."Taehyung said and went out.

At Taehyung's home;
Jenlichaeng went back to their home and Jisoo finished cooking dinner. She was waiting for Taehyung. And she heard the door bell rang and she opened it.

"Hello." Jisoo said while smiling and opening the door.

"Go away and stay in the bedroom. I don't want to see you." Taehyung said as he entered the home.

"But why?" Jisoo said while closing the door.

"You are just a slut. You got a lot of money because of marrying me. Only you get the benefits of marrying me. But I don't. I only got bad things."Taehyung yelled at Jisoo.

" I don't get money from marrying you." Jisoo said.

"Oh. You're the best slut and liar. Your stepmom told me that you told her to take money from my mom and me."Taehyung said with angry voice.

"No,I don't. I don't know anything about that."Jisoo said.

"Wow. You're so good. You're the best liar. I should give an award." Taehyung said while clapping.

"I'm not a liar and I never lie to people. I don't know anything about what you say. I never get money from you and aunty. Ok." Jisoo said with angry voice and went to her bedroom.

At Jisoo's bedroom;
Jisoo called Isabella and asked her about everything.

"Madam,did you take money from Kim Taehyung and aunty?" Jisoo asked.

"Yes,of course. I should take money from them. I took care of you, right?" Isabella smirked on the other line.

"But madam,why did you tell him a lie? I didn't tell you to take money from them." Jisoo said.

"Haha. I can say whatever I want. Don't tell me anything. This's the start of your hell, Kim Jisoo. Hahahaha." Isabella said with a evil laugh.

"But madam, hello?hello?" Jisoo said but Isabella ended the call.

The call is end.

"How should I do? Kim Taehyung will think that I'm a slut. I think madam and Irene will make my life like hell. It's okay. I won't talk with Kim Taehyung. So everything ok, right?" Jisoo said in her mind.

(A/N): Hello, sunshines 🌅. I hope you all will like this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive my mistakes 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for everything, sunshines. Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this.

Sunshines,eat well and take care of yourself.

Our Suga oppa; savage but cute

Our Suga oppa; savage but cute.💜💜💜
Love you all so much,😘😘😘. Bye!