26| Klaroline's wedding

"Lizzie" Diana said and hugged her blonde best friend. "We have fifty three minutes to glam you up. Sit down and stay still" Lizzie said as she dragged Diana to the bed. Josie burst into the room. "I've got your dress right here" Josie said.

"Who's room are we in?" Diana asked. "Hope's. She said we could get you ready in here" Josie said, a slight blush forming when she mentioned Hope Mikaelson.

Lizzie rolled her eyes. She then grabbed her hair brush and spray bottle and began working on Diana's hair. Josie then grabbed Diana's make up bag and began applying products to her. With seventeen minutes left the Saltzman twins finished Diana's make up and then left the room so she could change into her dress.

The dress was full length, lavender, and silky. She was also given a matching purple flower crown and silverish strap heals.

 She was also given a matching purple flower crown and silverish strap heals

(Diana Bennett's outfit to Klaroline's wedding. Yes I'm aware this is Kiara from obx but Madison Bailey is face claimed as Diana)

Diana exited Hope's room, bumping into Hope on the way out. "You look beautiful, Diana" Hope said. "Same goes for you, Hope" Diana said, "where are the twins?" Diana asked. "Already seated. I came up to get you. But we have to hurry. I'm the flower girl" Hope laughed.

The two girls made it down to the French Quarter. It was dark out but Caroline had put a white tent that was decorated with fairy lights and lanterns. There were white and light blue lace decorations, gold chairs, a blue velvet carpet matching the lace, and white roses tied to the aisle seats. It was a very Caroline Forbes wedding.

Diana sat on the aisle seat next to Stefanie Salvatore on the bride's side. Bonnie was the maid of honor, Lizzie and Josie were the two bridesmaids. Elijah was Klaus's best man and Kol was the wedding officiant. Hope had been walking down the aisle throwing flowers on the velvet carpet.

The wedding ceremony began and it was lovely. It came time to the vows and Diana, although she doesn't like picking favorites, loved Klaus's.

"Years ago, on your high school graduation I told you that 'he's your first love, I intend to be your last'. We both knew I meant it when I said that. Now, I am actually here with friends, family, and the love of my life. Just as I always knew it would be, since the day I laid eyes on you, Caroline Elizabeth Forbes. Now, I intend on being the love of your life for as long as we are both on this earth. Seeing as we are both immortal, I see no flaw in that plan. I will love you til the end of time. Always and forever" those exact words were Klaus's wedding vows to Caroline.

The Mikaelson sibling's let out a slight laugh at the three words "Always and Forever" but they all knew Klaus meant it.

"You may kiss the bride, brother" Kol told Klaus. "Don't tell me what to do" Klaus laughed a bit before pulling Caroline into a kiss. Suddenly Caroline's maid of honor, Bonnie Bennett, had collapsed. "Mom!" Diana shouted as she stood up from her seat and rushed over to her mom.

"What happened?" Caroline said as she rushed over to her best friend. "Sh- she just collapsed" Elena said as she made her way over. "Caroline, your blood" Klaus suggested. Caroline bit her wrist and put it to Bonnie's mouth. Elena put her hand to Bonnie's neck. "She has a very weak pulse" Elena told them.

Diana felt hands on her shoulders and when she looked up she saw Josie. "Come one" Josie said and helped her up. "Our mom and aunt Elena will figure this out. Your mom will be fine" Lizzie said. Diana nodded and walked over to her friends. When she turned around she saw Damon, Elena, Caroline, and Klaus surrounding Bonnie.

'This is exactly what I saw earlier today' Diana thought as Lizzie dragged her away. "Are you okay?" Josie asked as the trio entered Hope's room again. "I saw it. I saw it happen" Diana managed to saw still is shock. "We all saw it, Ana, we were there" Lizzie said slowly.

"I saw it before it happened! I saw it earlier. Like a- a vision" Diana told Lizzie. "That's some Vibe type shit" Lizzie said referring to Cisco Ramon's abilities. Josie smacked her sister's head. "Not now, Lizzie" Josie said.

"My mom's a psychic Bennett witch. But this is different. Her's were like- hints or numbers... I straight up saw the future" Diana said slowly. Lizzie pulled her friend into a hug. "You'll figure it out, we'll help you" Lizzie said.

There was a knock at the door and Diana shot up. "Your aunt Elena is doing everything she can. Be glad she's a very good doctor" Hope said as she entered her room. "Thanks, Hope" Diana mumbled. Josie shook her head slightly, Hope nodded. "I need to help my aunts clean up, if you need me you know where to find me or my family... yeah, sorry" Hope said and then exited the room.

"Do you want to go back to school? I don't think the dance would be over yet" Lizzie said rather slowly. "If I go back right now before my mom wakes up, I'll only be thinking about her. I'm gonna wait until Elena gives me any sort of update" Diana told Lizzie, who nodded and then stood up.

"How about we go raid Marcel's liquor cabinet" Lizzie suggested, Joise shot her a glare. "What? I'm sure he has one" Lizzie shrugged. Josie hit her sister in the arm, "we are fourteen" Josie said. "We turn fifteen in a few months" Lizzie said, Josie rolled her eyes. "Let's watch a movie instead" Josie told Diana.

"We could watch Friends?" Lizzie suggested. A smiled formed on Diana's face, liking Lizzie's second idea much better. "Alrighty then, looks like we are watching Friends" Josie smiled and then turned on Friends.

They got through one episode when there was a knock at the door. The door opened slowly and it was Caroline and Elena. Diana's eyes shot up from the tvd to her aunts. "Bonnie's okay. She has a slight concussion but will be fine. She's in the hospital with Damon right now..." said Elena. "I offered her some of my blood but she said she prefers a hospital over vampire blood" Caroline then told Diana.

"It's certain that she is okay?" Diana asked skeptical of the two women in front of her. "Perfectly fine. She's strong, a little fall wouldn't do much to her" Elena told Diana with a smile.

'Something's not right about their behavior... my mom is definitely not fine' Diana thought.

"Well, can I see her?" Diana asked as she got off the bed. "No!" Caroline and Elena said in unison. "No, no. Minors aren't allowed at the hospital at this hour" Elena told Diana, who raised an eyebrow. "There are several vampires here. One can compel the nurses" Diana reminded them, waiting for their response.

"We don't want to cause a scene or anything" Caroline said. "She just wants to see her mom" Lizzie told Caroline, "stay out of this Elizabeth" Caroline said rather harshly. "Mom, dad wants to know-" Stefanie Salvatore said as she made her way to the doorway but Elena exited the room and shut the door behind her.

"Something is going on. What is it?" Josie asked. "Josette, stay out of it" Caroline told Josie. Lizzie and Josie exchanged a look, the three girls knew something was off. "You have to get back to school, Diana" Caroline said. "School can wait. What is going on?" Diana asked.

Caroline whistled and in that moment Freya Mikaelson entered the room. Within seconds of Freya entering the room Diana's vision went blurry and they next thing she new it was pitch black.