44| Department of Mysteries

"Diana Aubrey Bennett!" Hermione said, "Harry James Potter!" Ron said. Waking both Harry and Diana up rather harshly. 

"We have our O.W.L.s today, did you forget?" Hermione asked. "How could any of use forget? You have been reminding us for the past month" Ron laughed. "Get up and get ready" Hermione said, "do we want to known why you two passed out in the common room?" Ron asked.

"We were studying! Get your head out of the gutter" Diana told him as she threw a pillow at his face. 

~~~

'Thank god I know most of this' Diana thought as she began taking her O.W.L. Hermione and Diana knew what they were doing while Ron and Harry starred at their tests blankly, as if waiting for the answers to magically appear.

The girls were about halfway through the test when a loud noise was heard from outside the Great Hall. Umbridge began walking up to the door to see what was going on. Everyone turned around to see what was going on and Umbridge glared at the students as she passed by.

Suddenly a single firework exploded in the Great Hall. 'Fred and George, what are you up to?' Diana thought almost instantly as she knew they were going to do something epic as a rebellion.

After a few moments of nothing, Fred and George came in flying on their brooms and tossing around everyone's exams and having multiple fireworks explode. Fred flew past Diana and said "do the fire thing" as he flew away again. 

Hermione raised an eyebrow as if she were saying "up to you". "Ignis Absumet" Diana said quietly as she cast the spell with a hand movement, subtly enough so only Hermione noticed. As she said that flames arose in the air, under control of course, and the flames followed the twins around for a bit before then spelling out "Fred and George were here". 

Umbridge let out a scream as she thought the fire was after her, which is what Diana made her think was happening. Diana had mastered hallucination spells when she was fourteen so it came to her as easy as Quidditch came to Harry.

The last thing to happen was a dragon made out of fireworks chased Umbridge out of the room. As it destroyed all of the stupid rules that Umbridge had Filch hang on the wall. The twins then flew past her and outside, all the students followed them.

More fireworks were displayed and the final ones formed a "W". Everyone was clapping and cheering. Diana stood next to Harry as she too was clapping, until she realized Harry's hesitation. "Are you okay?" Diana asked. Harry fell to the ground and was letting out deep breathes as he was having one of his visions. 

"Sirius" was all Harry said before getting up and rushing inside. Diana signaled for Hermione and Ron to come over and before the pair said anything they all began running after Harry. "Harry, are you sure?" Hermione asked as the four made their way up the Gryffindor tower.

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley. The same door I've been dreaming about for months, I couldn't remember where I had seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have the last time. It's in the Department of Mysteries" Harry told his friends as they continued rushing up the stairs.

"Harry! Just listen to me" Hermione snapped. Harry turned around confused. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see it?" Hermione asked. "She's not wrong. I know you and I's visions are completely different, and one of the key differences are that your connect to Voldemort. What if he can manipulate what you see? It could easily be a trap" Diana said.

"What if he's hurting Sirius just to get to you? Make you see the only thing that would make you go running towards danger" Diana and Hermione said as Hermione finished Diana's sentence. 

"What if he is? But what if it's real? I'm just supposed to let him die?" Harry asked. "That's not what they are saying" Ron told Harry. "Diana, what if it were your mom? If Bonnie Bennett was in danger and you had a vision that she was going to die? You would do anything and everything to make sure it doesn't happen" Harry pointed out.

"He's the only family I've got left" Harry told the three. "What do we do?" Ron asked without a hint of hesitation. 

~~~

After a few minor set backs the Golden four, Ginny, Luna, and Neville flew to the Ministry of Magic. They all followed Harry as he knew were he was headed thanks to his dreams. They had made it to the Department of Mysteries only to be greeted by Lucius Malfoy and Bellatrix Lestrange and multiple masked Death Eaters.

It had turned into a Stupefy war between the kids and Death Eaters. The second they could they all began running as fast as they could but were stopped by Malfoy once more, causing them to run in the other direction. 

Lucky for everyone Ginny Weasley had used the Reducto spell and sent the Death Eaters flying back but also caused all glass crystal balls to fall and break instantly. once again, more running occurred and they all ran their way back to the door. Just as things were looking up for once they had found their way to some sort of portal. Hermione was beginning to worry and wanted to get out now that they had seen it was a trap, although she felt like saying "I told you so".

They seven kids held their wands out firmly and watched as black surrounded them. And just like that, six of the seven were being held back by the Death Eaters, wands at the kid's necks and or face. 

"Did you truly believe you could win? So naive" Malfoy told Harry as he got closer to him. "You and your little side kick idiots thought you could stand a chance against us" Malfoy sneered. "Give me the prophecy it'll make everything easier" Malfoy said and put out his hand.

"Or, watch your friends die" Malfoy told him. "Don't give it to him, Harry!" Neville shouted. "Shut up" Bellatrix said and put her wand directly on his neck. 

"Fine, have it your way" Malfoy rolled his eyes. "Start with that one" Malfoy said and pointed at Diana. The Death Eater that was holding her nodded and pointed his wand at her "Avada-" he didn't finish before Harry shouted, "stop!", he then handed Malfoy the prophecy.

Whatever Malfoy wanted to happen, didn't. Seeing as about thirty seconds later Malfoy was punched in the face by Sirius Black. "Get away from my god son" he said.

Most members of the Order of the Phoenix had arrived and scarred away most Death Eaters just by their arrival. A ton of spells were shot from the Order, Harry, and the Death Eaters. The six other kids were watching from a distance. 

"Expelliarmus!" Harry shouted and knocked Malfoy's wand out of his hand. "Nice on, James" Sirius said. "Stupefy" Sirius said and blasted Malfoy back.

Diana noticed a black cloud of smoke start to appear. Bellatrix had her wand aimed at Sirius. Diana muttered a hallucination spell on Bellatrix and then turned to Sirius. "Invisique" Diana said in a hurry and aimed towards Sirius. "Motus" she said and had the real Sirius get sent flying back.

"Avada Kedavra!" Bellatrix shouted and aimed her wand at the fake Sirius Black, "killing" the hallucination. 

A/N- So like... I did a thing... I have been planning this for a while actually, which is why I rushed past most of this scene. But, like, yeah. Hope this is okay, if not... sorry. I couldn't do that to Harry.