68| Marcel's watch

tw: torture

Diana was thrown on the ground by Bellatrix, who then grabbed vervain ropes and tied them around Diana's wrists and covered her mouth with a bandana that was was completely moist from vervain water. Diana flinched as the contact of the vervain made her want to scream but she didn't.

Two out of the three Malfoy's felt bad for her. "Get on with it, will you? We haven't got all day" Lucius sneered at Bellatrix, who only glared at him.

Bellatrix pulled out a dagger, then grabbed Diana's left forearm forcefully and began cutting Diana. Diana was digging her nails into her right hand, as she tried distracting herself but couldn't.

It didn't take long for Bellatrix to realize Diana was more or less not affected by the cutting. A slight smirk formed on her face as she pulled her wand out of her pocket. "Crucio" Bellatrix said as if nothing and that made Diana scream in pain. Bellatrix then took Diana's right forearm and began writing on it with the knife.

Blood traitor Bennett

Those where the three words Bellatrix engraved in Diana's arm as she continued using the Crucio spell on the young girl. Diana's screams were heard loud and clear from the dungeons. "We've got to do something. We can't just leave her there" Harry said as he tried to open the dungeon door by force.

"She's up there because of me. She lied to protect me and now god knows how they are torturing her" Hermione said as the thought of it made her feel uneasy and guilty.

Diana's screaming only got louder and it was setting the trio over the edge. "There's no way out of here. We've tried everything... it's enchanted" Ollivander, one of the Malfoy's prisoners, had told Harry, who was still trying to get out.

"There's always another way" Harry muttered, this reminded Ron of the watch Marcel gave him back in New Orleans.
"Well, I'm giving you my version of it" Marcel said. "My sister spelled it so if it's beeped twice then we know that whoever's wearing it is in danger, this way if you guys need the Mikaelson's help you've got us there" Rebekah told him.

Ron pulled his sleeve up and revealed Marcel's watch. "Who's watch is that?" Hermione asked, Ron made the watch beep twice and then let out a sharp exhaled. 'I really hope this works' Ron thought to himself.

"When Diana and I were in New Orleans this vamp- a family friend of Diana's gave me this watch and said to have it beep twice if we were ever in any danger" Ron said rather quickly.

~~~

Minutes passed and Diana was barely able to scream anymore. The amount of new injuries she'd gotten along with the multiple time the Crucio curse was used on her made her barely able to keep her eyes open.

"I'm going to ask you one more time-" Bellatrix began but was instantly caught off guard when the doors to the Malfoy manner flew off its hinges. "You won't be asking her a damn thing. Now back away from her unless you want me to reach down your throat and tear out your liver" Marcel said as he, Rebekah, and the rest of the Mikaelson family were at the entrance.

"Fluctus Inpulsa" Freya Mikaelson cast the spell and sent Bellatrix blast back using shock waves. "Invite us in" Elijah demanded. "Over my dead body" Lucius said. "That can be arranged" Hope said as she walked in and sent Lucius flying back and crashing into the wall.

Hope used magic to start choking Lucius, "I suggest you invite my family in before I kill you husband" Hope told Narcissa. "Don't" was all Lucius was able to say. Freya rolled her eyes as she then did the same spell on Narcissa.