45| Gone but not dead

A scream. That's what came out of Harry Potter's mouth the second he thought Sirius Black was killed. He was being held back by Remus Lupin who had also started tearing up. Bellatrix, proud of her supposed kill strolled along out of the room. Harry broke free of Lupin's grasp and began running after Bellatrix. 

Diana tried to tell Harry that Sirius wasn't actually dead, that it was just an illusion, but Harry had ran past her not bothering to listen. "Are you children okay?" Nymphadora  Tonks asked as she made her way to where the six kids were, five practically frozen. 

"He's not dead" was all Diana was able to say at that moment. She had known he didn't die but hearing Harry's scream made her feel as though the "death" they just witnessed was real. 

"We saw it happen" Ron said slowly as if Diana were going through denial. "Ron, you are one of my best friends. Did you really think I'd let Harry's god father just die?" Diana asked. The members of the Order and Diana's friends stared at her in confusion. 

She did the reversal spell for the invisibility she had just had on Sirius Black. "What just happened?" Sirius asked as he walked over to the group. "She just saved your life, Padfoot" Lupin told Sirius. 

"How did you do that without anyone noticing?" Ginny asked. "I saw Bellatrix appear and aim her wand, I simply cast an illusion spell so it looked like the real Sirius Black, then cast an invisibility spell on the real Sirius, used telekinetic magic to have him be blasted back so the killing curse couldn't hit him" Diana answered as if it were nothing.

They all starred blankly at the girl. "But now Bellatrix, Voldemort, and the whole Wizarding world thinks Sirius Black is dead... meaning-" Diana began but Sirius cut her off, "I'll just have to disappear. Be gone but not dead in order to make it seem like I was killed".

"Harry... he thinks you're dead" Hermione remembered. They all turned to Diana, "why me?" she asked. "Because he's not dating Hermione" Ron grinned. Diana rolled her eyes and rushed out of the room and to look for Harry. 

Diana made it out to the main hallway of the Ministry where she saw Harry on the ground, tears in his eyes with blood all over his face. Dumbledore had been there too and was talking to the Ministry, who had been accompanied by Percy Weasley.

"Harry" Diana said as she helped him up. "You need to come with me" she said. "Why?" Harry asked. "Don't ask questions. You'll know why" Diana said as she dragged him back, knowing Percy's glare was on them.

"I really don't want to-" Harry didn't finish his sentence before he saw Sirius standing right in front of him. "I'm seeing things" Harry said blankly. "Not at all" Sirius said as the two then instantly hugged. 

"How are you alive? I saw you die" Harry asked. "That's what I wanted you to think. Your reaction had to be real so I made it seem like Sirius had actually died" Diana said. "She really is brilliant" Lupin nodded. 

"You used your magic" Harry said in a disbelief. "Did you really think I'd let him die? My god, you and Ron don't know me at all" Diana shook her head. "I will have to disappear though. Everyone thinks I'm dead, it's best to keep it that way" Sirius told Harry.

They all said subtle goodbyes for the time being. "I am going to cast a long lasting invisibility spell, it's practically permanent, only I can undo the spell. It'll ensure the fact that you are supposedly dead but that doesn't mean you should still be out and about as if you weren't actually dead" Diana told Sirius.

"Your compassion is a gift, Diana. Carry it with you" Sirius told the girl, who nodded and smiled a bit. "I need to talk to Harry before you put the invisibility spell on me" Sirius said as he walked over to his god son.

Diana didn't hear anything that was said but she was almost certain it was about her and Harry's relationship. Footsteps were head from a distance and Diana panicked, "Nullum Visa Laris" she mumbled the permanent invisibility spell and then cloaked everyone else with a temporary one. 

"I thought I heard voices" Percy said as he looked around yet saw no one. Once it was certain that the cost was clear Diana undid the spell and everyone separated and left. The Order went back to the Head Quarters while the kids flew back to Hogwarts.

Things went back to semi-normal at Hogwarts after the whole incident at the Ministry and with Fudge and Percy seeing Voldemort with their own eyes it was stated that Harry was not in fact crazy or a liar but was right all along.

Harry was well aware that Sirius wasn't actually dead but something about knowing that he had to disappear for a long time and that he wasn't going to be able to send him letters or even know where he was... it made Harry feel as though he was really dead.

~~~

"Oh, come on. There's nothing a little blood and bourbon can't fix, right Damien?" Kai Parker laughed as he had successfully killed Stefanie Salvatore, who had been lying dead on the carpet of Damon and Elena's house. And had almost killed Elena, who was now hospitalized from the "accidental" fall.

Kai had no idea that Damon was human. He had been going after Elena seeing as he thought Damon was still a 190 year old vampire. Caroline had saved Damon from Kai. Kai was oblivious to why Caroline was protecting Damon but he didn't question it. "What's wrong? Your magic sputter out?" Freya asked Kai as she used high pitched frequencies against Kai and then Klaus vamp sped up and stabbed Kai with a stake, "missing" his heart.

"The Mikaelsons working for Caroline Forbes, how sad on your behalf" Kai managed to laugh. "Caroline Forbes-Mikaelson" Klaus corrected with a grin. 

Diana gasped awake as she hadn't had a vision in a while. "Mother fu-" Diana began saying.

~End of fifth year~

A/N- This chapter is garbage, as per usual but whatever. I needed to get this done and over with meaning I rushed and it now looks like this... I am so sorry for the two people who read my story lol. I did not include any important plot points as the movies or books... I am such an impatient and bad writer. I am so sorry. 

See you in sixth year.