39| Night terrors

"A lifetime ban?! What the actual fuck! I understand that you are needed consequences for action and all that, but banned for life? That's too far" Diana was furious even though she wasn't a part of the Quidditch team, she was mad for her friends.

"She's right. Three players banned in one say?! You've got to be kidding me" Angelia groaned as she paced through the common room. "I'm going to resign" Ron spoke out. "Fucking hell" Angelia muttered as she heard that and kicked a chair.

"You can't!" Harry told Ron. "I'm terrible! I never should have even bothered joining" Ron said looking miserable. "This is the worst day of my life" Ron groaned in frustration. Hermione had been starring outside the window but turned around after hearing Ron's words.

"I know something that'll cheer you up" she told him. "Ha! Not likely" Ron fake laughed then slumped down next to Diana and placed his head on her shoulder as he slammed a pillow on his face and screamed into it.

"That's an effective strategy" Diana said with sarcasm. "I'm not here for your comments, Ana" Ron muttered. "Anyways..." Hermione said slowly, "Hagrid's back!".

~~~

The following day Harry, Hermione, and Ron had been out with Hagrid while Dobby and Diana went to the Room or Requirements. "Harry Potter speaks lot of good things about you Diana Bennett" Dobby told her. "Like what?" Diana asked as they entered the room. Dobby froze, "Dobby must not tell. Harry Potter said must not speak of it". 

Diana raised an eyebrow. "He's not trying to kill me, is he?" Diana joked. "No! That is not what Harry Potter said. No death towards Diana Bennett. Only... only.. mak-" Dobby was saying but Diana laughed "no! no! no! I was kidding. Whatever he said, don't tell me".

Dobby nodded in confusion. "This s the Room of Requirements" Dobby said proudly. "This is perfect for what we need. Thank you, Dobby" Diana smiled. Dobby noticed a bracelet Diana was wearing, it had a 'D' on it and was shiny, it grabbed his attention.

Diana noticed this and took the bracelet off. "Would you like it?" Diana asked. "No, no, Dobby should not take from Diana Bennett" he answered. "You aren't taking, I'm giving it to you. There's a difference" she said and slowly put the bracelet on his wrist but had to adjust it by a lot.

"Thank. Diana Bennett, nice" Dobby said. "Hufflepuff?" he asked. "Everyone tells me that. No! I'm not a Hufflepuff. But they are great too" Diana laughed.

~~~

It had been the day after that the D.A had their first meeting. The group had been practicing Expelliarmus that night. Ron and Neville had been practicing together and it was taking Neville a while to get the spell right. "Expelliarmus!" Neville said but Ron's wand stayed in his hand.

"I'm hopeless" Neville mumbled. "You're not hopeless, Neville. You're just missing the slight flick of the wrist and aimed to the side instead of straight on" Diana told him, Ron watched as she helped Neville. 

"Try it like this. Expelliarmus!" Diana said and knocked Ron's wand out of his hand. "Now you try it the same way on me" Diana said. "Expelliarmus!" Neville said and took her advice that time, knocking the wand out of her hand.

"Brilliant, Neville!" Harry said as he had been watching from a distance. "Thanks to Diana" Neville said, "is that so?" Harry asked his smile slowly turning into a straight face. "Expelliarmus!" Neville said at Ron, he had just gotten his wand but now had to go grab it again. "Thanks, Neville" Ron laughed.

"Oi! Look here, you lot. Neville's got the hang of this one" Ron told the group, who then turned their attention to Neville. "Expelliarmus!" Neville said and knocked Diana's wand out of her hand, Fred tossed Ron his wand and before Ron got a good hold Neville said, "Expelliarmus!". 

"I've done it!" Neville beamed. "Multiple times" Harry said, "never forget that spell. It could save your life one say" Harry told Neville. Harry soon dismissed the class and watched everyone leave. "Great first day" Diana told him. "Certainly for Neville" Harry mumbled.

"Yeah, he got the spell" Diana said, "after my girlfriend managed to teach him correctly" he said. "Jealous, Potter?" Diana laughed. "No, because I get to do something he doesn't" Harry said as he walked closer to her. "What is that?" Diana asked, knowing the answer.

No answer was given before his lips crashed onto hers. No time was wasted before he pressed her against the wall and continued kissing passionately. "Bloody hell!" Ron groaned seeing what he walked in on. "I will kill you, Weasley" Harry shot at him with a slight hint of joke in his tone.

"I forgot my wand after Neville blasted it out of my hand. I came to get it back..." Ron said and awkwardly walked over to his wand on the ground. "I'm going to go now... I'll see you in the common room" Ron said and walked towards the exit.

"We were just leaving" Diana said, "didn't look like that's what you were doing" Ron said. "Patere" Diana siad and signaled for Ron to sly back, which he did thanks to her spell. "Did I or did I not tell you I'd use my magic on you if you ever commented?" Diana laughed. "It was implied" Ron groaned as he got up, "multiple times".

Harry held back laughter as he watched Ron practically run out of the room. "Was that necessary?" Harry asked her, "no. But it was fun" she answered. 

~~~

It was the middle of the night, it was pitch black and quiet... until a scream of horror and anguish arose in the boys dormitory. Dean, Seamus, Neville, and Ron immediately woke up and Ron sprinted to Harry's bed after another scream was heard.

"What's wrong with him?" Neville asked. Harry screamed again, only this time he woke up, his eyes fully white. "Get McGonagall" Ron told Neville, who stood frozen, "now!" Ron shouted at him with panic in his voice.

Neville ran out of the room. "What was that?!" Diana asked frantically as she had heard the screams from the common room. "Harry. I have to get McGonagall" Neville said and ran out. Diana got up and rushed up to the boys dormitory to hear another scream from Harry. "Diana? What the hell are you-" Ron didn't get to finish before Harry began struggling madly and tried to shout. 

"Harry!" Ron and Diana shout in unison. His eyes return to normal and he looked around blankly for a moment before letting out a horrible scream of pain and burning agony as he clutched his scar. 

Harry managed to roll off the bed and land on the ground still clutching his scar. "Stop! Stop! Please, make it stop!" Harry cried out in pain. Diana made her way over to where he was on the ground and the second she was next to him, he grabbed her forearm "stop!" he shouted, not realizing he was digging his nails into her skin.

Diana felt the pain in her forearm but let it be until Ron noticed her start to bleed. "Let go of her! You're hurting her!" Ron said and rushed over to pry his nails from her forearm. McGonagall rushed into the room and say the sight of what was going on. She went over to where he was and touched his arm but he instantly swung his arm back as though he had been burned.

Ron pulled Diana to the side and put her behind him. Harry then let out another scream before the room went dead silent and he fainted. "Wake up, Potter. Wake up. Please... come on" McGonagall said as she had no idea what to do. Ron held Diana's hand, the two were internally panicking. 

Harry then instantly sprung up as if he had just come back to life. "Mr. Weasley has been attacked!" Harry told her. "You dreamed this?" McGonagall asked. "No... I saw it happen! I- I was there" Harry tried telling her.

Ron froze and looked paler than ever. "You're certain this happened?" McGonagall asked. "Yes! If we don't do something, he'll die!" Harry said loosing patience. "Let's go see the Headmaster, Potter" McGonagall said. 

"Best you come as well, Weasley" McGonagall said. Ron nodded slowly and began walking towards her. "Bennett" McGonagall said after a short pause and then signaled for Diana to come along as well.