71| Fire in the Room of Requirements

"Hermione and I were thinking" Ron said as he ran up to Harry. Everyone had been running around not sure where they were going while Harry went to go look for Diana and Luna to see if they had located the next Horcrux.

"Actually, Ron was thinking. It was all his idea and it's completely brilliant" Hermione said but Harry shook his head, "what's the idea?" he cut her off. "It doesn't matter if we find the Horcrux unless we can destroy it" Ron said.

"Ron had the idea to go back to the Chamber of Secrets and get a Basilisk fang to destroy the Horcrux" Hermione told Harry. Harry nodded and pulled out the Marauders Map and handed it to Hermione. "Take this, that way you can find me when you get back" Harry said and began rushing up the stairs.

~~~

"It's here, in the castle. In the place where all is hidden. If you have to ask then you'll never know. If you know, you need only ask" Helena told Diana as the ghost backed away slowly, after practically yelling at the girl moments earlier. 

As Diana started running down the stairs of the Ravenclaw tower she bumped into Harry who had been running up the stairs. "Do you have the Horcrux?" Harry asked in a rush. "No, but I know where it is" Diana said, Harry nodded as he followed the girl back down the stairs. 

Diana stopped suddenly when she felt a strong headache and suddenly her vision went back only being able to hear two familiar voices. "You okay, Freddie?" George asked. "Yeah" Fred responded. "Me too" George replied.

"Diana? Hey, what's wrong?" Harry asked as he saw Diana lean against the wall as she had her eyes shut and groaned as she heard the voices. "I felt it" Diana mumbled, "felt what?" Harry asked. "Death. I felt death. It has something to do with the twins. I don't know I think one of them is gonna die" Diana said in a rush as she then stood up normally.

"The Horcrux, you'll know where to find it. It's hidden in the place you spent most of your fifth year" Diana said as she then ran out of the castle in hopes to find the Weasley twins.

She saw them both on the top of the castle as they both looked up and saw the barrier above them breaking. Diana ran up to them, slightly out of breath from running the entire way. "Diana? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be with-" Fred said but Diana cut him off, "drink this. Both of you" Diana said as she handed them each a vial of Rebekah's blood.

The twins didn't really question it seeing as from Ron had told them it was always best to trust Diana. Once the twins both drank the vampire blood they looked down at Diana and handed her the empty glass vials. "What did you have us drink?" George asked. "Doesn't matter. It's a safety precaution" Diana said before running off to go find Harry in the Room of Requirements. 

As Diana was running through the halls she felt someone grab her forearm and pull her into an empty corridor. "What the-" Diana didn't get a chance to finish before Draco Malfoy covered her mouth with his hand.

She slapped his hand away and glared at him. "You're really smart but coming back here was very stupid of you" Malfoy told her as he looked around to make sure no one else was around. "What do you want? I need to go find Harry" Diana asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Voldemort has Caroline Forbes and her two daughters" he muttered under his breath but Diana was able to hear him perfectly. Diana tilted her head and then slapped him across the face "I swear to god if they get hurt because you outed them I will kill you" Diana told him.

"I didn't really have a choice in the matter, Bennett" he sneered. "You always have a choice, remember? Besides you wouldn't be telling me this if you didn't feel guilty about it. So, do you know where they are?" Diana asked.