66| And you say "hey"?!

"Hermione Jean Granger" Diana managed to say loud enough so the bushy haired girl came out of the tent. Diana had actually managed to make it back to where Hermione was, it took all her strength mentally and physically to keep moving but eventually she made it back.

Hermione got out of the tent with a bored look on her face. "Harry, if this is one of your jokes I will hurt you" Hermione said as she looked around, only then did she see Diana. "Oh my goodness. You're alive!" Hermione said, excitement filling her voice.

Hermione and Diana instantly hugged. "Are you okay? Where have you been?" Hermione asked. "I'm okay, Mione, I just need to sit down and I've been walking back here from New Orleans" Diana said. "New Orleans?! Diana! Is that even physically possible?" Hermione's mom side activated.

"My aunt's Hybrid husband and his family have a lot of connections all around the world. I was able to get some help so I wasn't just walking, I was on a train for a bit then in a long car ride. It was a mess. But I'm here now" Diana said. 

"Where's Ron? He was with you when you left" Hermione asked, Diana's expression changed rather quickly. "He's not back yet?" Diana asked, to which Hermione shook her head. "You'd think he'd get here faster seeing as he stole my port key necklace and then left" she muttered. 

"He left you behind?" Hermione asked. "He thought it would be safer if I stayed in New Orleans with the Mikaelson's but the whole reason he left was because Death Eaters had found us there". 

"Death Eater's in New Orleans? What happened to them?" Hermione asked and Diana shook her head slightly before saying "they're dead".

Hermione sighed as she helped Diana back into the tent as she could tell Diana was lightheaded. "Where's Harry?" Diana asked. "Harry walked out in the middle of the night so he's around here somewhere" Hermione shrugged as if he were the child she was babysitting.

The girls talked for a few minutes, Hermione caught Diana up on what Harry and her had figured out during the last six weeks. "You've been through one hell of a ride" Diana said, "like you wouldn't believe" Hermione said. 

"I've actually been thinking about your siphon witch friends, do you think that there could be another way to siphon the magic out of the Horcruxes to then destroy them? It's always safe to have back up plans" Hermione said. 

Diana thought for a moment then shook her head, "From what I know only siphons can strip someone or something of its magic origins... the only thing somewhat similar for other witches would be transferring our personal magic into something else".

"So you could basically create your own Horcrux?" Hermione laughed slightly. "My mom did once put her magic in a teddy bear, so a teddy bear Horcrux" Diana laughed, Hermione shook her head in an attempt to stop laughing as they exchanged interesting dialogue.

But the laughing came to a halt when Harry said "Hermione! Come out here, will you?". Hermione sighed and stood up, with Diana following her. Harry looked stunned to see Diana with her, but a smile grew on his face as he did. 

"Hey" Ron said as he walked up to Hermione, her facial expression changed from happy to serious pretty quickly. Hermione stomped up to Ron, leaves crunching under her feet as she did so. 

"You complete arse, Ronald Weasley! You show up here after weeks! and you say 'hey'?!" Hermione said angrily as she hit Ron with his backpack and then threw it on the ground.

She paused for a second as Ron opened his mouth but she cut him off "and you left Diana in fucking New Orleans, broke her wand, and stole the necklace that's been in her generation for centuries" she continued as she then threw leaves at Ron and punched him in the arm.