chapter 1

Hi everyone and thanks a lot for reading my ff i hope i don't disappoint anyone as its my first ff i will try my best to live up to all of your expectations. Also i will try my best to upload as soon as possible and about the story line its fully a work of my imagination .....happy reading !!! 

As the sun peeped through the window and fell on my face my sleep got disturbed , I rubbed my eyes I could feel them wet that's when I remembered everything about last night. My body felt a sudden rage of suffocation I wasn't sure if it was my bridal lahenga or my inner fear that was making me feel so. After god knows how many minutes I some how managed to get up and rest my back on the headboard of the bed as I scanned my surrounding it was a huge room with a small study table on one end with some books and a table lamp on the center of the room is this king size bed that I am currently sitting opposite to the bed is a big white couch with a few pillows. Everything in the room was either black or white the only colorful thing was my lahenga . My chain of thoughts broke as I heard the door open and I shifted my gaze to see who is coming and I saw him.

His p.o.v

I came in to check on her not because I care about her because I don't want her to run away .she has to suffer the pain yes I will give her pain everyday and she has to live the life of misery .

He: so u are already awake !!!

She : why are u doing this to me and who are u ?

He : I am the devil ....

She : I bet u are ..... but please let me go !!! what wrong have I done to u ??

He : u can never run away from me

She : what do u mean and what do u want – I said almost crying ... see I really don't know u I think u have surely mistaken

He chuckled and said : the devil never makes a mistake and as from u what I want is pure revenge

Revenge – she said very much surprised and got up from the bed

He : yes !!! – smiling evilly 

That's it for today guys !!! 

Please leave your precious comments as it would really encourage me suggestions are always welcome . Let me know if you like it or not . I will surely upload the next chapter as soon as possible 

Please hit the like button and do follow me back 

Thank you 

Jasly lovers !!!