chapter 8

Hi everyone !!! the next part is here.....i hope i don't disappoint anyone.This is my first ff so please forgive me if i make any mistakes .....do vote and comment as it really encourages me, suggestions are always welcome....happy reading

(p.s. i know you all have a lot of expectations from this chapter i hope you all are not disappointed with this part) 

Aly : you are not affected right.

Jasmin was lost in her own dream land and was staring his body , suddenly she started moving her fingers all throughout Aly's perfect abs and masculine chest. Aly quivered as he felt her fingers, he was losing is conscious. Her touch felt like heaven to him. Before he lost control of his actions Aly jerked off Jasmin's hand and sat on the bed and then he turned his back towards Jasmin who was already feeling sheepish of her own actions.

Aly: enough for today !!!! now sleep – he said turning off the lights and lied down on the bed still facing his back towards Jasmin

Jasmin's p.o.v.

Why ? why did I do this ???? I am such a mess right now, god knows what he might be thinking !!!! I was just lost in him. No ! No ! No ! Jasmin you can't fall for his cheap tricks , he is just playing with your feelings I reminded myself but my heart felt a strange connection towards him. I convinced myself never ever to fall for his tricks again and dozed off to sleep as I was mentally very stressed of all the happenings.

Aly's p.o.v.

What is happening with me !!!! I have married her for revenge I shouldn't be feeling like this . I have to make her suffer the pain that I have gone through but right now whatever happened made me go crazy. Her touch makes me weak I can't stop myself. It's like my body wants her. I mentally slapped myself for thinking this and I made up my mind that next time I will not get affected by her touch and dozed off to sleep.

That night both slept convincing themselves that they shouldn't be feeling anything except hate for each other but little did they know that deep down in their hearts they felt the sparkle of love.

Next morning

Jasmin woke up and couldn't find Aly beside her , she checked the whole room properly but not finding any signs of Aly it strike her mind that this could be the perfect time for her to escape this monsters den.

Jasmin's p.o.v

As I woke up and I couldn't find him anywhere around I decided that this could be the perfect time for me to run away and slowly I walked out of the room without making a single noise as I sneaked through the passage and quietly started walking down the stairs , as I stepped on the great hall flashes of yesterday started playing on my mind I stood there for a bit looking blankly at the place where the wedding took place but I instantly snapped back to reality as soon as I saw the main door I carefully looked around making sure no one was around, I ran towards the door and was about to open the lock I froze when I heard him speak and I froze, not because I was caught but because now I have to face the consequences. I slowly turned towards him bowing down my head in fear.

Aly: where do you think you are going – he said curiously yet with a bit of anger in his tone.

Jasmin: I ..... I .... I... was just – she was thinking for a good excuse when Aly completed her sentence.

Aly: trying to escape – he said taunting her.

Jasmin kept quiet knowing that she was caught. Just then Aly grabbed her wrist and started dragging her towards their room, Jasmin was trying hard to free herself but obviously he was stronger than her. On entering the room Aly threw her towards the bed and Jasmin almost fell on the bed , but she instantly turned and started hitting him on his chest. Aly held her hands and she instantly looked at him with anger.

Aly: you really think you can beat me up ? look at you, sooo tiny

Jasmin : just let me go and then you will see !!!!

Aly: don't test my patience now be a good wife, change your clothes first and go and make breakfast for me – he ordered her.

Jasmin got scared and started to leave for making breakfast.

Aly : and next time you think of running just remember my eyes are always watching you !!

Jasmin kept quiet

Aly : why are you still standing ? go and make my breakfast – he frowned.

that's it for today guys !!!!

please don't kill me for this update.... i know its short 

i hope you enjoy reading my ff please do vote and comment and suggestions are always welcome 

i will update the next part again tomorrow 

till then bye!!!!

Jasly Lovers