chapter 18

Hi everyone!!!! the next chapter is here..... i hope i don't disappoint anyone as its my first ff please forgive me if i make any mistakes....also please do vote and comment as it really encourages me and suggestions are always welcome....happy reading!!!!!

//////(p.s. comment down your favorite part from this chapter)////////

FLASHBACK

Aly hurriedly went upstairs and entered the security control room, he started checking the CCTV camera recordings. He narrowed his eyes and checked everything very carefully , wherever Jasmin was going and everything was fine until he saw Vicky approaching her inside the kitchen. The next moment his eyes were blood shoot red , he clinched his fist tightly and saw as well as heard the whole scenario

Aly's p.o.v

Vicky you bastard I will kill you with my own hands , I knew you were a playboy but this is just too much . you have made a big mistake, you have messed with my girl and this girl I tell you I just don't understand why did she not utter a single word I am sure she must have thought whatever this bastard is telling is true. My heart sank when I heard her crying for my help in the footage , I felt angry on myself. Only if I would have no been drunk and could have come to her rescue. A felt a lone tear escape my eyes. I composed myself and instantly thought of a plan to give Vicky a taste of his own medicine. I took out my phone and dialled Vicky's number and called him saying its urgent and agreed to come over. I rushed downstairs to wait for that idiot to arrive, on my way I grabbed a beer bottle just in case I needed for safety as I wasn't in the state to find a better weapon . I sat on the sofa waiting for him to come.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Jasmin: you have CCTV in your kitchen too?

Aly: no !!!!!

Jasmin: then how did you see the footage?

Aly: I have an open kitchen and the CCTV of the dinning room is angled in a way that the inside of the kitchen is also visible – he said proudly

Jasmin: thank you – she said politely

Aly: for what?

Jasmin: punishing him for misbehaving with me

Aly: no need of thank you just promise me you will never blame yourself for this and next time someone brainwashes you about me , just know I would never do anything cheap – he said being serious.

Jasmin looked at him and nodded positively. Aly was about to say something when his phone starts ringing and seeing the caller id he quickly stands up and walks towards the balcony to answer it.

Aly: hello!! Did you gather all the information?

Caller: yes sir, and according to my sources the marriage that was about to happen between the Taneja's and the Bhasin's was nothing but a business deal

Aly: business deal? – he asked shocked

Caller: yes sir, Mr Taneja and Mr Bhasin had made a deal that they would be business partners if their respective children Arijit and Jasmin get married

Aly: does Jasmin know about this deal?

Caller: no sir, as I said this deal was done just between Mr Taneja and Mr Bhasin.

Aly: do you have any proof or anything like written documents or cctv footage of this deal? – he asked being curious.

Caller: yes sir!!! I have both of them

Aly: great!!!send me those as soon as possible

Caller: sure sir – saying so the call ended.

Aly stood there in the balcony for a while and then walked back to Jasmin, who was sitting on the couch still lost in her thoughts

Aly : did you apply medicine on your wounds – he asked sitting beside her

Jasmin: huh? – she asked again coming out of her dream world

Aly saw her wounds and understood she hadn't applied any medicine and instead used makeup to cover them up

Aly: seriously? You really think this makeup will hide your scars from me ? – he rolled his eyes

Jasmin: I am sorry

Aly took out the ointment and was about to apply it on Jasmin's neck when Jasmin backed off. Aly understood that she was feeling uncomfortable so he quickly withdrew his hand.

Jasmin: give, I will apply it myself – she said taking the ointment from his hand.

Aly just gave a faded smile. Once Jasmin was done dressing her own wounds she looked up and saw Aly struggling to open his shirt, sitting in front of the dressing table. Jasmin stood up and went near him.

Jasmin: here, let me help you – she said looking down

Aly just nodded while his gaze was fixed at Jasmin through the mirror in front. Jasmin slowly and carefully started removing his shirt , it was a difficult job for her too because of his broad shoulders. Somehow she opened it and her eyes were struck at his wounds of the shoulder. Tears started rolling down her eyes automatically. On the other hand Aly who was constantly staring at her was confused as to why she is crying suddenly......

Aly: why are you crying ?

Jasmin did not utter a word and touched his wound......

Aly: AAAHHHHHHH !!!! – he cried in pain

Jasmin looked blankly at her blood stained hand while her tears fell like a stream

Aly: is that a deep cut? Please stop crying – he said anxious

Jasmin grabbed all the first aid stuffs from the couch and started cleaning the wound first

Jasmin: don't you feel pain or what? – she asked in a broken voice

Aly: why?

Jasmin: this is such a big cut and you were not feeling any pain until I touched it!!!!!

Aly was all lost in his dream world that he did not reply anything. Actually Aly was liking Jasmin being concerned for him, he felt a strange happiness inside him and he kept staring her the whole time.

Aly's p.o.v

I was trying hard to open my shirt and change but these wounds won't let me , its almost over 15 minutes that I am still struggling with my shirt just then she came up to me and offered to help and honestly I did not protest as I was myself pissed of with it. I nodded and started opening my shirt. I was looking at her facial expressions because I did not want her to feel uncomfortable specially after yesterday. As I kept staring, I was lost in her beautiful face . I don't know why this happens to me. Every time I get lost her eyes, her lips her cute pointy noise her perfect eye brows. My imagination broke as soon as I saw a tear drop fall and soon her eyes were streams and I couldn't help myself but ask. To my surprise she did not reply and forwarded her hand and touched my shoulder and I felt a electrifying pain. I cried out loud that's when she told me that I have a cut. I saw her staring at her hand now stained with my blood, her expressionless face was terrifying me. Soon she brought the first aid kit again and started cleaning and dressing my wound. My heart was dancing in joy as I saw so much care and concern for me in her eyes. I was happy that after quiet a long someone is truly feeling bad for me. For me it felt like a new feeling, a new happy feeling which made me forget all my pain that I was going through physically. My thoughts broke as I heard her say.....

that's it for today guys!!!!

hope you all liked it please do vote and comment also suggestions are always welcome

i will update the next part again tomorrow...

till then Bye !!!

JasLy Lovers