chapter 5

Hi everyone !!!! The next chapter is here ..... I hope i don't disappoint anyone as its my first ff please forgive me if i make any mistakes . Also don't forget to vote and comment as it really encourages me to write better . Suggestions are always welcome. This ff is completely my imagination any resemblance is completely coincidental........happy reading !!!!!!!

 Jasmin jerked off and woke up from her flashback only hoping it be a bad dream but looking around she realized she is already living her nightmare .

Just then the door opened and the house help came in with a heavily designed bridal lehenga and few boxes of jewelry

House help: hi mam !! I am Rosey, sir told me to bring you these and help you get ready . – she said with a little smile.

Jasmin: tell your sir that I won't get ready !!!

Rosey: sir also told me to tell you that he will harm your family if you don't do as he says !!!

Jasmin had to give in because she did not want her family to get hurt. She started getting ready while Rosey helped her with the jewelry and makeup

Time passed by and it was almost 7 in the evening ,Jasmin was all ready and was sitting blankly in front of the mirror. Just then Aly came in wearing his weeding outfit.

Aly: great !!! you are ready on time – he said walking towards her

Jasmin didn't say anything and kept looking down

Aly came and stood in front of her and pulled her through her waist.

Jasmin : what are you doing ? – she almost frowned

Aly : romancing my Laila !!!! – he said bringing his lips near hers

Shivers ran through Jasmin's body his closeness surely affected her and as for Aly he suddenly felt the urgency to kiss her.

Aly's p.o.v.

I walked in to check if she is ready and as I looked at her my heartbeat increased. I couldn't stop myself from commenting on her beauty but she did not reply. This pissed me off, I hate it when someone ignores me and so I thought of punishing her for ignoring me, but in a different way. I slowly came close to her and pulled her through the wait she frowned but I don't care I leaned my lips towards hers and I could see she was getting affected by it and I enjoyed this . I shifted my gaze and looked at her lips , those perfect pink juicy lips were making me go crazy suddenly I felt the urgency to kiss her !!! but why I shouldn't be thinking this. I brought her here because I want to take revenge my mind was trying to make me remember but my heart just wanted to feel her soft lips against mine. Only god knows how I controlled myself and moved back and I calmed my hormones .

Jasmin: you stop calling me names !!!!!!

Aly: few more hours to go then u will be mine forever, then u will know what I can do – he said smuggling his face

Just then someone knocked at the door, both of them turned to see who it was and they saw Rosey standing at the door .

That's it for today guys !!!!

I hope you enjoy reading it. please do vote and comment and suggestions are always welcome .

p.s. i know this one is not a long update , actually i have a load of assignments pending so hardly i am getting time to write . sorry !!!! 

i will upload the next part again tomorrow

Till then bye !!!!

Jasly Lovers !!!!