chapter 42

Hi everyone!!!! the next chapter is here..... i hope i don't disappoint anyone as it's my first ff please forgive me if i make any mistakes. Do vote and comment as it really encourages me , suggestions are always welcome......happy reading!!!!

/////(p.s. comment me your favorite JasLy moment)/////

Aly: what whatever? Don't tell me you find him more handsome and charming than me – he said waking her up

Jasmin: see you are again being jealous – she said chuckling

Aly: I am jealous, I your dreams – he said and lied down facing his back towards her

Jasmin: good night Mr. jealous – she said teasing

Aly: I am not jealous and good night – he said turning off the lampshade with an annoyed and jealous expression.

Jasmin's p.o.v

He was being soo jealous of Zain today the whole time, right from the moment I introduced him to Zain his face was like a red tomato. He thought that I wasn't noticing but I kept note on his every expression. Don't know why I am being happy seeing him so jealous but I wonder why was he even jealous!!! Does this mean he likes me , no , no that can't be possible. We just met a few days back . I know I am his wife but I don't think he likes me or so . moreover that night he mentioned about missing someone that means he maybe he misses his ex-lover who might have left him and he is not able to forget him. I am just overthinking it, why do I even care if he likes me or not !!! god please help me I really don't the feelings I am feeling right now.

Aly's p.o.v

Zain was her soo called boyfriend, great!!! She said it so casually that as if it doesn't matter. But the truth is it matters!!! Of course it does being her husband I have the right to know everything about her past , present and future. Why didn't she mention about Zain earlier? Was she trying to hide his identity from me? my head is going to burst now, why did she not tell me !!! wait is he that " someone" she was talking about missing while we were in the flight? That makes sense though because she also said that someone to be a "he". For a second if I consider that someone to be Zain only then what? Even the thought of that someone being Zain haunted me, no I can't see her missing him. But why do I feel so ? I mean I just met her a few days back but already I feel so attached to her that I can't even imagine her thinking about someone else. I am surely going crazy now.

Both fell asleep thinking about their own dilemmas

Next morning,

At the Wales Railway Station

A train arrives at 9 in the morning at the stations....

A guy gets down from with his suitcase and a back pack and walks towards the exit gate, another guy waves at him from the exit gate and the guy with the suitcase waves back.

Guy 2: hay !!!

Guy 1: hey there!!!

They both shook hands formally

Guy 1: is everything ready?

Guy 2: yes, all the arrangements are done

Guy 1: great, gets get going then

Guy 2: sure, come this way

They both exited the railway station and drove away in a white SUV 

that's it for today guys!!!!

please don't get offended over a short chapter......

please do vote and comment, suggestions are always welcome

i will post the next part again tomorrow

till then bye!!!!

JasLy Lovers.