chapter 91

Hi everyone!!!! the next part of Love and Revenge is here......I hope I don't disappoint anyone as it's my first ff. Please do vote and comment also suggestions are always welcome.....happy reading!!!!

///(p.s. I will be ending this ff by the end of this month and  will be starting another ff on Jasly soon!!!)///

Aly: are you happy Jas?

Jasmin: of course, I am the happiest. Now go and freshen up – she said normally

Aly: ok – saying this he left

Jasmin went inside the kitchen and stood by the kitchen counter resting back on the wall as warm tears rolled down her eyes.

Jasmin's p.o.v

I rushed to the kitchen as I can't hold back my tears anymore. Every time I see that spark in his eyes because of me, I just can't think of leaving him ever. I can't imagine hurting him even in my worst nightmares. God, why does it always have to be me? why? Can't I just have a normal happy family like others? I just broke down on the floor crying softly as I can't let anyone see my tears. After a while I heard some footsteps approaching so I quickly got up and splashed some water from the kitchen sink.

Jasmin splashed water on her face a couple of times and turned to find Aly standing leaning on the door with doubtful eyes.

Aly: are you alright?

Jasmin: who me? yes... yes... absolutely!!!! What will happen to me? – she said scoffing lightly

Aly: then why do your eyes look teary? – he asked moving forward and cupping her face.

He was deeply looking into her eyes trying to understand what was wrong. Jasmin turned around immediately to prevent him from doing so.

Aly: Jasmin, were you crying? – he asked worriedly

Jasmin: no...no, just something got into my eyes that's why I got a little teary – she said covering up

Aly: oh!!! Is it gone now?

Jasmin: yes – she said rubbing her face on the towel and turning around

Aly: you know you can always tell me if anything is bothering you!!!! I am always here for you – he said promisingly

Jasmin: I know hubby but trust me there's nothing bothering me – she said in her old cheerful tone

Aly: ok then – he said pulling her by the waist naughtily

Jasmin: what are you doing? – she said rolling her eyes cutely

Aly: what I couldn't do for long!!!! – he said smelling her rosy body fragrance

Jasmin: what?

Aly: let me concentrate now – he said pressing her body more into his

Jasmin: at least wait for Alya to sleep!!!

Aly: no one can stop me from romancing my wifey – he said huskily running his fingers from her face to her body slowly pulling down her dress from her left shoulder a little, exposing her milky white shoulder. Aly kissed her exposed skin leaving wet kisses all over her neck and shoulder.

Jasmin: s..t..o..p it.... Aly.... Alya.. can...come ... any .... Moment!!! – she said trying hard not to get affected by his touch.

But Aly was in no mood to stop he pinned her to the nearby wall and started kissing all over her neck making her moan in pleasure. She tightly gripped her hold on his t-shirt. A smirk played on Aly's lips as he saw his effect on her. Aly picked her up in bridal style and started to leave for their room.

Aly walked up the stairs and was walking towards the room while stealing glances with Jasmin every now and then when he noticed a tiny figure standing in front of his way.

Alya: dada!!! Mumma!!!!

Jasmin: baby!!! – she said nervously and looked at Aly furiously

Aly put her down almost instantly

Aly: princess, what are you doing here?? I mean why aren't you playing in your room? 

that's it for today guys!!!!

please do vote and comment, suggestions are always welcome

please do let me know your thoughts on my new ff in the comment section!!!!

I will update again the day after in this ff

till then bye!!!!

JasLy Lovers.