chapter 3

Hi everyone !!!!  did you guys see the teaser of jasly's new mv .i am in complete awe !!! a lot of you have been telling me that my ff is similar to the concept of jasly's upcoming mv but i assure you guys its a complete coincidence . my ff is completely my imagination. once gain thank you all for your lovely comments and vote. please forgive my mistakes as its my first ff and suggestions are always welcome !!! happy reading jasly lovers .....

Aly's p.o.v

After making sure that the door was locked properly I moved towards my room that is just beside hers . I entered my room and sat on the couch and looked at the small photo frame I slowly cherished the photo a smile came on my face. It was a picture of me and my older brother . I started taking to the photo like I always did – I miss u brother , only I know how difficult it is for me, after our parents death u have taken care of me u did everything u could to give me a better life but still I failed to save your life but I promise you I will take revenge from everyone who is responsible for your death. The anger inside me again grew so I decided to calm myself down first. After a few minutes Rosey the house help came in – sir the food is ready and I have also brought a few pairs of women dresses as you said should I go and give them to her ? No I said and she left . I quickly checked the dresses Rosey has got for her and I took the floral printed dress for her to wear now and quickly arranged a plate of food with all the dishes and left for her room. As I entered the room I could hear the shower open I assumed she was in and I kept the plate on the bed side table and I placed her dress on the bed and I myself sat down waiting for her to come out.

Jasmin's p.o.v.

As soon as I stepped out of the washroom I froze he was sitting on the bed , I looked at his face he was scanning me from top to bottom and suddenly I realized that I was only wearing a bathrobe so I quickly turned around feeling embarrassed.

Aly's p.o.v.

When I heard the door of the washroom open I turned to look at her and my heart skipped a beat. She was wearing only a bathrobe I was speechless I tried not to look at her but I couldn't help myself. No doubt she is hot and sexy at least that's what I felt when I first saw her but right now it simply looks like she is the goddess of hotness. Suddenly she turned around I know why but I don't care because I was enjoying the sight very much. My trench of thoughts broke when I heard her say something.

Jasmin : you are staring at me – I said in an annoyed tone

Aly : yes !!!

Jasmin : stop looking at me you shameless bastard – I frowned

Aly : as far as I remember you are my fiance so I have full rights to look at you

Aly then slowly stood up and walked up to her and made her turn towards him she was looking down not saying anything he then slowly tucked her hairs on back of her ear and said maybe next time when u go for a shower I will join u too. Jasmin pushed him hard and he fell on the bed. Now his anger grew again but he was in no mood for a conversation. He threw the dress on her face.

Aly  : wear this

Jasmin : I don't wear dresses bring me something less revealing

Aly : for your kind information u have no choice and if u don't want to wear this then spend the rest of your day in this bathrobe only.

She cursed him and walked inside the washroom to change and after changing she came out wearing the dress. He again scanned her from top to bottom and said nothing and forwarded her the food plate .

Aly: now eat this fast

Jasmin : I am not hungry

He didn't say anything and started to leave. She stopped him and said

Jasmin : please let me go I am begging you I really don't know who you are my family and fiance are waiting for me 

That's it for today guys...

I hope you enjoy reading it.please do vote and leave your precious comments and suggestions are always welcome. I hope i have lived up to you all's expectations !!!!once again thank you all for the love and support.

i will again upload the next part again tomorrow!!!

till then bye....

THANK YOU 

Jasly lovers !!!