chapter 15

hi everyone !!! after a lot of requests and denials i am here with the next chapter today itself.... its not that big because i had only this much in store right now.... i hope i don't disappoint anyone...please do vote and comment and suggestions are always welcome.... happy reading!!!!

( p.s.  please please please comment down the one thing you readers like about me )

Jasmin's p.o.v

Why god? Why me every time!!!! First I got kidnapped by this an unknown guy who is my husband now and now this..... I just can't live this life anymore. Mom , dad please come and rescue me. I can't live here anymore. I lie down on the bed staring blankly at the celling my tears were not stopping. I was living a nightmare....flashes of that incident kept coming in my head I was broken to the core those words what he said echoed in my ears " Aly wouldn't mind sharing you with me " although my heart wasn't ready to believe this my mind was still recovering from the shock. I was not ready to believe what that bastard said but then my mind corrected me that 'if what's he saying is not true then why wouldn't Aly come to your rescue?'. With this I was devastated I never thought that Aly could be like this. I was angry and I hated him too for forcefully marrying me but deep down I always felt that he was innocent and caring by heart, but this is just so out of my imagination. His cheap tricks are even more cheaper than anything. Right now I felt disgusted of myself , I started scratching my neck my waist my hands with my long nails. I just wanted get rid off my skin. I kept of scratching and rubbing until I was tired my skin was burning due to the constant rubbing, but this pain was nothing In front of the others. Slowly my eyes felt heavy and I dozed off to sleep.

While on the other side Aly and his gang were fully drunk and as it was getting late they all went home and Aly slept on the couch of the bar corner itself.

Next morning,

Aly woke up and he was having a strong headache so he started walking towards the kitchen to grab some lemonade, on his way to the kitchen he saw the broken vase and wondered how it might have broken, as he entered the kitchen and made lemonade and drank it his headache was gone and he was feeling a bit better. He just then remembered that he wasn't in his room the whole night and quickly ran upstairs to check on Jasmin.

that's seriously it for today guys and don't say that its a small chapter please.... coz i know it is !!

i will update the next part again tomorrow  

till then bye!!!

JasLy Lovers