chapter 12

Hi everyone!!! the next chapter is here.....i hope i don't disappoint anyone. This is my first ff please do forgive me if i make any mistakes.....do vote and comment your precious views and suggestions are always welcome.....happy reading!!!!

Aly's p.o.v

As I walked out of the dinner table without letting her speak I knew she was surely cursing me or making weird faces towards me. I walked inside my gym room and changed into my gym outfit. First I did some weight lifting and then some workout in the workout unit and did some planks and push ups lastly I plugged in my Ear Pods and hit the playlist and started running on the trade mill then I started thinking about her words !!! she said that guy ....what's his name ...yes Arijit....he is better than me!!!! My inner self laughed at this just then my heart said – she is absolutely right...you are a no good person , you have kidnapped her but she deserves it – my ego protested. But you forcefully married her – my heart pointed out , so what ! she is his wife now – my ego said. I was now getting frustrated of my own thoughts. I stopped the tread mill , pulled off my ear pods and threw them away and held my head trying to stop my inner fight. No no no Aly stop thinking about her , you can't let her affect your mental peace. I closed my eyes trying to calm myself then I did what I always do to calm myself..... I took out my phone and opened my gallery and scrolled down , a picture popped out and I stopped scrolling and instantly a smile came on my face. It was my brothers picture, my all time stress buster. After looking at the picture I always felt an unknown sense of relaxation.

The whole afternoon passed by , Aly was in his gym and Jasmin was preparing dinner. Now it was almost 6 in the evening when Aly returned from the gym to check on Jasmin and the dinner preparations. Aly entered the kitchen....

Aly : so....how's the preparations going

Jasmin: everything is almost done – she said concentrating towards the cooking.

Aly peeped in the pan to check and jumped out in excitement ....

Aly: is this mutton? – he asking smelling the aroma.

Jasmin: hmm – she said still concentrating on the cooking.

Aly : mutton is my favorite – he said while his mouth was watering

Jasmin didn't reply anything as she was concentrating fully on the cooking.

Aly: anyways....hurry up my friends will be here in an hour and you still aren't ready.

Jasmin : I know...and good cooking takes time you go I will come as soon as I am done.

Aly left for their room to get ready......

After a while Jasmin finished her cooking and entered their room to get ready, she saw Aly almost ready he was wearing a blue coat and was doing his hair standing in front of the dressing unit.

Aly: hurry up !!! freshen up quickly and get ready – he said combing his hair while looking at the mirror.

Jasmin: OK !!!!

Jasmin was about to walk towards the washroom when Aly called her.

Aly: wait – he said walking towards the wardrobe

Jasmin: what? – she questioned rising her eyebrows

Aly took out a shopping bag from the wardrobe and forwarded it towards her

Aly : wear this and hurry up I don't want any arguments – he said sternly.

Jasmin was too tired of the cooking as she had no experience in doing all by herself so she quietly took the packet and entered the washroom.

After a while Jasmin came out of the washroom wearing her outfit. She was wearing a blue party gown that Aly had bought for her.

Jasmin's p.o.v

I wore the blue party gown that he has bought for me and stepped out of the washroom. Actually I was looking for Rosey, I had tried calling her from the washroom but I got no reply so I had to come out and look for her as I am not able to zip up my chain. I have tried zipping it up from a thousand angles but my hands fall short every time. I looked around the room and found no one. I slowly peeped out of the room and called out for Rosey but those empty lawns had no one around so I thought of doing my hair and makeup first as I was already running very late. I felt relieved that he was not in the room. I sat in front of the huge mirror of the dressing unit and started applying my makeup, soon I was done with the hair too. Just then I heard the door opening and as I looked I saw him walking in with his always handsome face. I quickly got up remembering that my chain was still undone. He walked towards me and was about to stand behind me while I swiftly faced him making sure he does not notices my bare back.

that's it for today guys!!!!

please do vote and comment and suggestions are always welcome.....

i will update the next part again tomorrow 

till then bye 

JasLy Lovers