chapter 4

Hi everyone !!!! The next chapter is here... i hope i don't disappoint anyone as its my first ff please forgive me if i make any mistakes. Also don't forget to vote , comment and suggestions are always welcome. this ff is completely my imagination and resemblance is just a coincidence . ....... happy reading !!!!! 

 ( p.s. this one is a big update!!! and also i want all of your's thoughts about this chapter so please do comment your views it will really encourage me to write better. )

 Aly turned back with anger visible on his face

Aly : how many times will I have to tell u I am your fiancé and its better for you to not question me

Jasmin : I won't marry you !!! I don't even know who the hell you are.

Aly : you really don't know me? – he asked raising one of his eyebrows

Jasmin : I just know that you are an psychopath who kidnapped me from my wedding and have kept me here imprisoned and wants to marry me for god knows what revenge. Now I even doubt if your revenge theory is true because right now u look like a nerd who just wants to get married to me for my body – she said this in one go .

Aly : If I would have kidnapped you for your body then surely I wouldn't have been marrying you just know this that your life is now in my hands so you have to do as I say otherwise you know my punishments – he said looking at her red arm .

Jasmin gulped in fear

Aly : now stop being interrogative and get some rest tonight's our big day

Saying this he left the room locking it from outside

Jasmin lied down on the bed and closed her eyes and tried to remember what happened yesterday night ........

Flashback

Jasmin was sitting in front of a mirror , dressed in bridal attire and few of her friends were with her helping her getting ready.

One of her friend came in through the door and said – the groom has arrived

Hearing this all her friends started teasing her and Jasmin blushed hard .

After a while all her friends went down to meet the groom while Jasmin was sitting alone in her room and waiting for her family to take her down for the rituals. Suddenly the power goes off Jasmin felt scared and started calling out for someone to come and be with her...

Jasmin: hello !!! anyone outside please come I am scared of the dark please someone please come here !!!!!

When she got no reply she started searching for her phone and then only the door opened slowly without even turning Jasmin thought that someone has come for her

Jasmin: thank god you came !!!

Guy : hmm

When Jasmin realized that it's a guys voice she turned but as the room was dark she couldn't see the face clearly

Jasmin: Arijit is that you?

Guy: no reply

Jasmin: see u please go from here, mom said not to meet until the weeding is complete. So you please go otherwise what will everyone think that before marriage only we are meeting that too in a dark room !!!

Guy: you speak too much !!!

Jasmin recognized that it was not Arijit's voice .

Jasmin: who....who are you ?????­­ -she said trying to scan the guy in the darkness

Guy: (chuckles) you're would be husband !!!

Jasmin: Arijit !!! what happened to your voice ???

The guy suddenly pulled her close and due to the sudden pulling Jasmin landed on his strong and masculine chest .......

Guy: Arijit ! Arijit ! Arijit ! now I will kill him if you take his name one more time – he said in an angry tone

Jasmin now was sure that it wasn't Arijit and tried to get away from his grip but he was strong enough for her

Jasmin : please leave me , where is Arijit what have you done with him !!! please don't hurt him .

Guy : the only person who you should worry about is yourself!! -he said sarcastically

Before Jasmin could say anything the guy put a handkerchief on her nose and she started feeling dizzy just then the electricity was back and the last thing Jasmin saw was the blurred face of him .

Flashback ends 

That's it for today guys !!!!

i hope now you all are happy because it's a pretty big update.

i hope you enjoyed reading it , please do vote and give your precious comments and suggestions are always welcome . I hope i have lived up to your expectations !!! once again thank you for reading my ff.

I will upload the next part again tomorrow !!!!

Till then Bye!!!!

THANK YOU

Jasly Lovers !!!!