chapter 6

Hi everyone !!!! I am sure all the jasly lovers have already watched ' tu bhi sataya jayega ' a zillion number of times. honestly this mv is soooo emotional !!!! Jasmin's and Aly's acting skills are just mind blowing do let me know your thoughts on the mv in the comment section.

the next part is here i hope i don't disappoint anyone and if i make any mistakes please forgive me as its my first ff and please do vote, comment and suggestions are always welcome....happy reading !!!!!

Rosey: sorry to disturb you sir , actually the pandit has arrived and he is calling you both for the wedding rituals to start

Aly: yah sure !!! let's go down – he said winking mischievously towards Jasmin

Jasmin just kept quiet as she was hell scared , even the thought of her marrying Aly haunted her.

Aly: Rosey, help her come down .

Saying this Aly left the room and Rosey did as she was instructed

Jasmin's p.o.v.

I closed my eyes and tried to breath calmly honestly I wasn't feeling anything right now ,all my dreams were about to get shattered . I cursed my stars , my fate ,my everything. But I know it won't help actually I was caught up in a situation from which nor can I run neither will anyone come to rescue me . I could feel my eyes become moist as Rosey pulled down my veil. Slowly I started to walk outside the room with Rosey walking beside me and managing my lehenga ,as I stepped out of the room into a long passage Rosey directed me the way towards the stairs and I started walking down the stairs and I looked around the great hall it was decently decorated with white flowers and some dreamy lights ,it almost looked like a fairy tale. Everything looked too perfect to be real, then my eyes fell on the center of the hall where he was sitting and the pandit was chanting the mantras.

Jasmin's thoughts broke as the pandit called her to sit beside the groom to complete the rituals

Pandit : please come and sit beside the groom – he instructed Jasmin

Jasmin just nodded and slowly took baby steps and sat beside Aly. During the whole weeding Jasmin was continuously looking at the fire in front while Aly was stealing glances now and then and was trying to see her expression through her semi- transparent veil.

Pandit instructed Aly to the nuptial chain on Jasmin's neck and to fill vermilion on her hairline.

Aly slowly lifted her veil and started to tie the nuptial chain on her neck , Jasmin was looking at him without even blinking and then their eyes met !!!!

Even after he was done tying the chain their eye lock still continued ,the pandit forwarded the box of vermilion and without even looking at the box Aly grabbed a handful of vermilion in his palm and filled Jasmin's headline. As soon as some bits of vermilion fell on Jasmin's nose she was snapped back to reality , she touched her hairline and as soon as she saw vermilion on her fingers tears started to roll down her eyes.

Aly : welcome to hell !!! – he said giving his million dollar devilish smile. 

Pandit announced then husband and wife and everyone started congratulating them. After sometime when everyone left Aly instructed Rosey to take Jasmin to his room

Inside Aly's room....

Rosey helped Jasmin to settle down on the bed properly and she left .

That's it for today guys !!!! 

before anyone complains about my short updates , i am really sorry guys but i have loads of work i hope you understand but i promise soon i would give a big update 

p.s. do comment me your views on jasly's new mv 

i will post the next part again tomorrow till then keep streaming ' tu bhi sataya jayega ' 

byeeeee !!!!!

jasly lovers