chapter 7

Hi everyone !!! The next part is here... i hope i don't disappoint anyone this is my first ff so please forgive my mistakes i hope i live up to your expectations please do vote and comment , suggestions are always welcome also congratulations to everyone as " tu bhi sataya jayega " hits 10M views...... happy reading 

(p.s. do share my ff with your friends if you like it )  

Jasmin's p.o.v.

Everything around me felt like silence I couldn't hear anything or anyone unable to understand what is happening around me , I realized this wasn't the room I was been kept lately from the appearance it seemed like the room belonged to him as I saw a few photo frames hanging on the wall. The lehenga was making me feeling suffocation, I stood up from the bed and walked towards the balcony to take in some fresh air , closing my eyes I let the gentle breeze wash all my worried I started remembering my mom, dad and of course Arijit I wonder how heartbroken he might be feeling right yes I was worried for Arijit not because I love him but because he is my best friend and I do care about him but only as a best friend. If dad wouldn't have forced me to marry him I would have surely denied his proposal. Right now none of this made sense, I am married to a monster now and god knows what is he going to do with me. I opened my eyes as I felt him squeezing me in his embrace and I gulped in fear remembering its our first night !!!!!!!!

Aly came in his room and locked it and quietly went up to Jasmin , back hugged her and started nuzzling on her neck.

Aly : you smell like sweet strawberries – he said nuzzling more

Jasmin was hell scared and did not move a bit

Jasmin : please don't do this to me !!!

Aly: do what ???

Jasmin : let me go !!!! don't touch me – she said feeling awkward of his nuzzling

Jasmin was trying hard to get off his grip and she started scratching Aly with her nails. This was it for Aly , he was now angry. Aly made her turn towards him.

Aly: what do you mean by let you go !!!!! I am your husband now and also its our first night , so its your duty as a wife to satisfy me !!!! – he said smirking with a bit of anger in his tone .

Jasmin : I don't consider you to be my husband forget about wives duty and all – she said protesting.

By the time she finished her sentence Aly picked her up in bridal style and started walking towards their bed. Jasmin constantly tried to get loose of his grip and begged him to let go.

Aly reached the bed and threw her on the centre of the bed and he also hovered over her. Jasmin was trying her to push him away but he was too strong for her.

Aly : stop pushing me !!!! you know it's of no use

Jasmin : please don't do this to me !!! don't destroy my life – she pleaded.

Aly ignored her pleading and started to run his hand on her bare waist , suddenly she stopped speaking and closed her eyes feeling a sudden sense of sensation. Seeing her getting affected by his touch he smiled evilly.

Aly: so you are already getting affected by me – he said huskily.

Jasmin opened her eyes and tried to show that she isn't affected.

Jasmin : in your dreams !!!! I feel disgusted when you touch me . – she said removing his hand from her waist

Aly: so you are not affected right !!!!????? – he said with a naughty smile.

Jasmin : not even a bit .

Aly: OK then !!!!

Saying so Aly started to unbutton his shirt buttons one by one , seeing Aly undo his shirt Jasmin felt nervous, she closed her eyes. Aly pulled off his shirt and again climbed over Jasmin.

Aly : open your eyes !!!!!

Jasmin nodded negatively

Aly: I said open your eyes – he said rising his voice

Jasmin quietly obeyed him knowing that she had no other choice and as she opened her eyes she froze , Aly's perfect body had her in awe !!!! Those perfect six pack abs those hard muscles and the fact that he was lying on top of her surely affected her. Jasmin felt a sudden rush of hormones all throughout her body. Aly smirked at her awe struck expression.

that's it for today guys and it's a big update i guess !!!!

i hope you liked this chapter please do vote and comment , suggestions are always welcome

i will upload the next part again tomorrow !!!!

till then keep streaming " tu bhi sataya jayega " 

 byeeee !!!!

Jasly Lovers