chapter 93

Hi everyone!!!!! the next part of Love and Revenge is here.....I hope I don't disappoint anyone as this is my first ff. Please do vote and comment also suggestions are always welcome.....happy reading!!!!!

///(p.s. I am uploading the chapter in the morning only as I have my internship in the evening so I will be super busy then also I have my deadline coming up in a few days and man its a tiring job!!!!)///

Aly was confused by her behaviour and even he tried asking her about it a couple of times but Jasmin just said it was nothing.

At midnight,

Aly was sleeping peacefully cuddling with Jasmin but her sleep was far away. She was lost in Aly's handsomely face. Just then her phone starts vibrating on the bedside table, she quickly turned off the alarm that she had set and switches off her phone. Slowly she plants a soft kiss on Aly's forehead for one last time.

Jasmin: I am sorry Aly - she murmured and carefully freed herself from his hug and tiptoed out of the bedroom.

Jasmin's p.o.v

As soon as I tiptoed out of the bedroom I rushed towards the guestroom where I had kept my clothes. Honestly, I wasn't feeling anything right. The only thing that was running in my head was that I have to do this!!! I have to do this for both Alya and Aly. So I changed into a long top and jeans and wrapped a scarf around my neck. Then slowly walked towards Alya's bedroom, I saw her sleeping peacefully with a smile on her face. I softly kissed her both cheeks.

Jasmin: Mumma always loves you the most baby - she said cherishing her face one last time and she came out of the bedroom as tears started to form in her eyes.

She continuously kept rubbing her tears but the more she tried not to cry her tears weren't stopping at all. Slowly she walked down the stairs and stood in the living room. She turned and looked at the house and every corner she looked at she smiled remembering the sweet old memories she had made with Aly and Alya. On the tea table of the living room, Alya's colouring books and colour pencils were scattered. She walked up to them slowly with a smile as tears kept falling down her eyes unstoppably. She picked up a few of her drawing sheets and started going through them. Suddenly she stopped on seeing a sketch. It was a drawing of their family where Alya had drawn three figures standing holding hands with their names written as Mumma, me and dada with colours and written happy family with a heart symbol on the bottom of the page. Jasmin ran her fingers on the drawing with a bitter smile on her lips. Not able to take the emotional storm anymore she kept the drawing back in its place and rushed towards the main door. On the way, she almost tripped and fell on the carpet but somehow she managed herself falling by taking support of the sofa. Just then she had a flashback.....

Flashback....

Aly: what's wrong Jas?

Jasmin: Aly didn't you hear what Alya said that man will come to meet her again. This time the guy didn't do anything to our baby but what if the person tries to hurt her. NO!!!NO!!!NO!!! we have to do something.....Aly won't send Alya to school. Please it's too risky and we both know how dangerous Arijit is - she said panicking badly

Aly: calm down Jas.....here look at me .....look at me - he said joining their foreheads trying to calm her down

Jasmin: Aly I don't want him to hurt our baby, please Aly - she said crying

Aly: shhh.... Don't cry I am here I won't let anything happen to both of my princesses - she said assuring

Jasmin: I just want Alya to be safe - she said looking at him as tears rolled down her eyes

Aly: I promise nothing and no one touch or harm our daughter - he said rubbing her tears

Jasmin: promise me you will keep our Alya safe no matter what

Aly: No, I promise to keep both Alya and her Mumma safe no matter what!!! - he said cheerfully

Jasmin smiled faintly

Aly: you won't listen like this!!!! - he said naughtily and started tickling her in the waist

Jasmin tried to push his hands away but couldn't and finally she burst out laughing

Jasmin: Aly...(laughs)..stop it... . - she was laughing out loud like a maniac

Aly: I won't stop wifey - he said ticking her more

Flashback ends

Jasmin: I know Aly that day you promised to keep our daughter safe and I know you will keep your promise. That day I didn't say it but also promise myself in my heart that if someday I had to sacrifice my everything for keeping you both safe, I would do anything even I could die for you two just to see you two safe. I am sorry I know what I am about to do will hurt you both immensely especially you, Aly but I guess this was meant to happen. I have to leave your lives so that you both can leave happily. I am sorry - she rubbing her already swollen eyes one last time and stood in front of the main door.

Jasmin took a big breath and slowly opened the door without making any noise. She stepped out of the house and slowly again closed the door and locked it carefully.

"Hello Jasmin!!!!" came a voice from behind her as she froze in her place almost like a statue for a minute and slowly she turned around to face the person.

that's it for today guys!!!!

please do vote and comment also suggestions are always welcome

I will update the next part the day after.

till then bye!!!!

JasLy Lovers.