chapter 16

Hi everyone!!! the next part is here.....i hope i don't disappoint anyone as it's my first ff please forgive me if i make any mistakes.... do vote and comment as it really encourages me also suggestions are always welcome.....happy reading!!!!

////( p.s. comment down one word that you would like to describe my story line)////

Aly's p.o.v

As I rushed to check on her and tried to open the bedroom door, I realized that it was locked from inside......I knocked the door four to five times at first and still not getting any reply I panicked what if she have escaped? No but that's not possible .... Then what if she might have hurt herself.... No No No think positive I reminded myself. It was almost 5 minutes now and I was continuously banging the door and asking her to open up the door ,with thousand of thoughts running in my mind I finally thought of breaking the door open....just then I heard the door opening , she stood in front of me. When I saw her I was shocked.... She was wearing the same dress from the last nights party , her face was pale white with puffy eyes as if she had been crying all night her makeup was smudged specially her kajal. She looked so disastrous somewhere deep down I couldn't see her in this state, I never saw her like this. I tried reading her eyes but unlike everyday it said nothing , as if an strange emptiness had longed her. I scanned her now more properly trying to find out one single hint that why is she looking like this and then my eyes caught the attention of her neck and my eyes widened, she was having scratch marks all over her neck and waist she was even having some bruises.... I tried touching her neck only to analyse the wounds but the pushed my hands away and just then I got the second shock, I instantly grabbed her hand tightly and started analysing the scratch marks on her hand. She was trying hard to get free but I made sure she doesn't. After I was done analysing her hand I left it. To my surprise she didn't start an argument, she was standing still so I spoke up.

Aly: what happened to you? – he asked with utmost concern

Jasmin: nothing....nothing !!! – she said stammering and not making an eye contact.

Aly: really !!! – he asked raising his eyebrows

Jasmin: yes... . – she said still not making an eye contact.

Aly: look at me and say that – he said ordering

Jasmin: I said I am fine... just leave me alone – she said and turned around and started walking towards the washroom.

Aly came around and stood in front of her blocking the way of the washroom

Aly: don't lie... tell me what happened? – now he sounded a bit angry.

Jasmin: don't block my way please move... . – she said looking up.

Aly: why haven't you changed since yesterday night? Why is your face soo pale? Were you crying all night? Why do you have scratches and bruises all over your neck and waist also what about the scratches in your hands? – he asked all in one go with concern in his voice and care in his eyes.

Hearing about yesterday night Jasmin started having flashes of the incident she started panicking in mind. But she didn't say anything to Aly as she remembered what Vicky had said( Aly wouldn't mind sharing you with his friends).

Jasmin: I was very tired yesterday so I didn't change and fell asleep with these clothes and I was crying because I was missing my family and the scratch marks are because I was feeling itchy and maybe I had scratched it too much I have the bruises....now move I need to change and freshen up. – she replied like a bullet train and rushed towards the washroom before Aly could process whatever she said.

After Jasmin left Aly first registered everything she said and left the room hurriedly.

After a while Jasmin came out wearing a yellow saree yet her face was pale and she was frightened. She walked up to the dressing unit and thought of applying makeup to cover up her scratches and bruises. Once she was done with the makeup she came downstairs and saw Aly sitting on the sofa his back was facing her so she couldn't see his expression. Slowly she walked towards him and when she finally stood in front of him, Aly looked up from his phone with blood shot eyes towards her.

Aly: will you please now tell me – he said trying to keep his patience.

Jasmin: tell you what?

Aly: you are a liar !!! – he said standing up angrily.

Jasmin just kept quiet and looked towards the floor

Aly: you !!!! – he said clinching his fist

Just then the doorbell rings and one of the servants open the door.... Seeing the person walk in Aly's anger increased his whole body burnt in rage on the other hand Jasmin froze , she was panicking mentally she was soo scared she too a step back and her body collided with Aly but she didn't care because her mind and eyes were fixed at the person coming in. Jasmin gulped in fear as she said "you".

Aly: hi Vicky.... Please come have a seat – he said controlling his rage

Vicky: Aly!!! Is everything alright why did you call me up so early? – he asked carefree.

Aly: nothing.... I just wanted to talk to you about yesterday

Vicky: what about yesterday ? – he asked a bit nervously

Aly: whatever he said Jasmin.... About that

Vicky : what? – he almost jumped and stood up.

Aly: you were right I didn't marry her for love....

He was about to continue when Vicky grabbed Jasmin's hand and pulled her. Jasmin was too shocked firstly because of what Aly just now said and also because Vicky pulled her. She was struggling to get off his hold

Vicky: see I told you!!! Aly wouldn't mind sharing you with his friends – he said smirking and pulling her towards him.

Jasmin: no please.... Let me go please !!!! Aly please save me please – she cried trying to free herself

Just then Aly took out a beer bottle from no where and smashed it on Vicky's head. Everyone froze , Vicky left Jasmin's hand and touched his head which was now bleeding and as soon as he left Jasmin's hand she quickly hid behind Aly and grabbed his shirt tightly in fear. Aly patted her hands assuring her that she is safe now and Jasmin relaxed a bit. Then Aly again looked back towards Vicky.

Vicky: what the hell Aly?

Aly: just shut up!!! I don't want to hear a damn word.....i will kill you for what you did. How could you be so cheap only if I could have been there at that time I would have shown you – he said shouting with anger .

Vicky was feeling insulted now he forwarded and punched Aly's jaw. Aly touched his lips and saw blood in his hand

Aly: pray for yourself now – he said rubbing his blood from the lips and smirking

With no time Aly started beating Vicky black and blue , Aly hit him with almost everything he had got a hand on. Soon the whole living room was a mess with broken statues and chairs everywhere. Vicky was almost dead , Jasmin was trying to stop Aly but he was out of control.

Aly: you will touch her... . – he said punching him.

Jasmin: Aly please stop !!! he will die now – she said crying and trying to stop Aly from hitting him

Aly: you will kiss her ... huh???? – he said kicking him in the stomach

Jasmin: Aly stop please......let him go he is almost dead please.

that's it for today guys!!!! and this one's a big update so don't ask for the second chapter today 

also please please please do vote and comment, suggestions are always welcome

i will update the next part again tomorrow

till then bye!!!!

JasLy Lovers