chapter 11

Hi everyone !!!! the next chapter is here......i hope i don't disappoint anyone as it is my first ff please forgive me if i make any mistakes....please do and comment your precious views and suggestions are always welcome....this ff is completely my imagination.....happy reading!!!

 Here in Aly's house....

Aly: this is it !!! you have crossed the limit and have to get a good punishment now – he said giving a straight expression

Jasmin : I am sorry... I was feeling bored in my room

Aly sat down on the chair

Aly: do you think this a joke that you have been kidnapped

Jasmin : listen you don't own me , I have my own individuality

Aly pulled her towards him and made her sit on his lap forcefully

Jasmin: leave me !!! – she said trying to get up from his lap

Aly : stop moving or we both will fall from the chair

Jasmin ignored him and constantly kept moving and the chair disbalanced and they both fell on the floor with Jasmin on top of Aly. Instantly they shared an eye lock Aly's hand automatically grabbed her waist and Jasmin had wrapped her one hand around his neck while her other hand was resting on his chest.

Aly's p.o.v

This girl surely knows some magic , every time I look at her deep eyes I get lost it becomes soo difficult for me to even think straight. Here she is lying on top of me with open hairs ,see looks like a cute angle from heaven. I slowly tucked her hair strands making sure not to break our eye lock. You are loosing the whole plot of this kidnapping my mind reminded, but she is too innocent to be taken revenge my heart assured.

Jasmin's p.o.v

I am literally on top of him...but this is all his fault he pulled me on his lap at the first place. My eyes met his and I am lost I forgot what happened and also the fact that I was on top of him, those dark eyes increase my heartbeat. I wanted to look away and get up break the eye lock but I couldn't .

Just when they were lost in their own worlds the clock struck 1 and their eye lock broke , both felt awkward and looked away. Aly thought of breaking the ice and speak first.

Aly : do you want to stay like this forever?

Jasmin hurriedly got up by taking support of Aly's chest. Jasmin literally rested her hand on Aly's chest while getting up and Aly narrowed his eyes later Aly also got up rubbing his chest....

Aly : god !!!! you are soo heavy..., you almost killed me when you were getting up – he said rubbing his chest

Jasmin : I am not at all heavy you duffer – she protested.

Rosey came and knocked on the door

Rosey : sir the lunch is ready

Aly: you go and start serving , we are coming....

Rosey left and Aly and Jasmin followed her.

In the dining table

Aly: today I have a few friends coming over for dinner so be ready by 7 we will have our dinner together and I don't want any drama – he said while chewing his food

Jasmin : you have friends too – she said taunting him while looking towards her plate

Aly: excuse me? Are you taunting me?

Jasmin: why ? did it sound like a taunt !!! – she said chuckling.

Aly: at least I have a few friends unlike you who had only one friend and had to marry him – he said mimicking her tone.

Jasmin : my Arijit was way better than you !!! so don't compare him with you – she said not able to withstand her besties insult

Aly almost cocked his food hearing her say those words, he immediately took a sip of water

Aly: you really think that guy....what's his name again????? – he said pretending to remember the name

Jasmin : his name is Arijit – she reminded rolling her eyes.

Aly : yes! yes! he is better than me ??? – he frowned

Jasmin : yes for sure !!!!

Aly : what makes you think that he is better than me ? – he said listening carefully to her answer

Jasmin: he is my bestie since childhood so you know he is caring, loving , sweet , honest also he always got me chocolate whenever I wanted, he always understood me and encouraged me also he used to feed me whenever I was sick ,always cheered me up........

Jasmin was going on humming Arijit's goodness while Aly fumed in rage and jealousy which of course his mind denied.

Aly : stop it !!!! – he banged his hand on the table

Jasmin : why? what happened? – she asked innocently as she was too busy in counting Arijit's good deeds that she did not notice the expression on Aly's face.

Aly: I am done eating !!! finish up yours fast and start preparing for dinner , I want everything perfect !! Rosey will help you in the kitchen . I am going to the gym for some workout – he said sternly and walked towards the gym.

Jasmin did not even get a chance to reply so she just made a quirky face and finished off her food fast.

that's it for today guys!!!!

i hope u all liked this chapter please do vote,comment and suggestions are always welcome

i will update the next part again tomorrow 

till then bye !!!

JasLy Lovers......