chapter 13

Hi everyone!!! the next chapter is here..... hope i don't disappoint anyone as its my first ff please do forgive my mistakes...this ff is completely my imagination don't forget to vote and comment suggestions are always welcome....happy reading!!!!

Aly's p.o.v

I was checking some business files in the study when I heard her call for Rosey. I completely ignored her thinking that maybe she wants some help in getting ready. After a while when I was done reading the file so I decided to check on her. As I walked in I saw her sitting and looking towards me. Suddenly she stood up , something was really wrong her expressions looked suspicious to me. As I was about to stand behind her she quickly turned her face towards me and now I was sure something is surely wrong. I was about ask her something my eyes fell on the mirror behind her and it took me no seconds to understand the whole situation. Her chain was not zipped ,now I understood why she was calling for Rosey. My eyes were still fixed on the mirror.

Jasmin's p.o.v

O god !!! what do I do now ? I started panicking. I was looking straight towards him but he wasn't even looking at me. This confused me and why is he looking behind because behind me is the mirror. Just then reality hit me harder than ever.....I gulped ....the mirror is behind me that means he has already seen it !!! I should be given an award for this I thought. Now I understood why he is continuously staring in the mirror. I felt so embarrassed that I turned my face towards the mirror but now my back was facing him, I just closed my eyes feeling shy . I just ignored the fact that now he would get an even better view of my back.

As Jasmin turned her back towards Aly , he stopped looking at her bare back and slowly he forwarded his hands to zip up the chain. As soon as his hands touched her skin Jasmin opened her eyes wide Aly was also looking at her through the mirror. Both shared an eye lock through the mirror and all this while Aly's hands were zipping up the chain, they were staring on and on as if the world around them had stopped. Jasmin suddenly came back to her senses and turned towards him.

Jasmin : stop touching me – she demanded

Aly: really? I helped you with the zip and instead of thanking me you are blaming me – he said with an amused face.

Jasmin: I did not ask you to help!!! Where is Rosey?

Aly: I have sent Rosey home as her son was sick – he answered checking himself in the mirror.

Jasmin : Ooo... thank you – she said in a sweet tone

Aly was shocked to hear her say so , he instantly grabbed her by the waist ....

Aly: what did you say?

Jasmin : thank you.... I said thank you for helping me I promise to pay back your help in future – she said making an eye contact

Aly: so why not now?? – he said excitedly

Jasmin: now? But what help do you need now? – she asked wondering

Aly smirked and pulled her even more close. They could even feel each other's warm breath, his lips were just a few centimetres away from hers and if anyone tries to move their lips will touch.

Aly: you look so stunning – he said while his eyes were still fixed her lips

Jasmin was not replying as she was already effected by their proximity. The next few minutes both didn't utter a word, they were just standing lost in their own dream land. The doorbell rings and they depart from each other.

Aly: its them I guess!!!! We should get down and great them – he said adjusting his perfect hairstyle one last time

Jasmin : yes !!! – she said obeying

Soon both went down to meet the guests.

On the other side.....

A big company is shown.....a guy is shown sitting inside a office cabin holding a photo frame of Jasmin. The guy smiles looking at the photo and hugs it tightly.

Guy : you are mine only mine.... I will surely find you my love – he then started throwing everything from the table in front and started screaming loudly. Hearing those screams another man came inside rushing.....

Man : what just happened here? – he asked looking around the flood

Guy : dad !!!! I want her ..... only her bring her find her please – he said in a stammering voice

Dad (man) : don't you worry my son, she will be all yours I assure you

Son: but its been days since she's missing ,we have the best search team then why isn't she here with me – he shouted

Dad: don't be so impatient – he said picking up the name plate from floor

Son: you know I had always dreamt of her – he said lost in his thoughts

Dad: look at you!!! You look disastrous.....don't forget that you are my son – he said putting back the name plate on the table.

Saying this his dad left the cabin and the guy turned the name plate and the name read "Arijit Taneja"

Arijit : I will do anything and everything to have you back Jasmin – he said evilly.

that's it for today guys!!!!

please do vote and comment, also suggestions are always welcome....

i will again post the next chapter tomorrow

till then Bye!!!

JasLy Lovers!!!!