chapter 10

Hi everyone !!!! the  next chapter is here......i hope i don't disappoint anyone,this is my first ff so please forgive me if i make any mistakes...do vote and comment as it really encourages me also suggestions are always welcome.....happy reading !!!!

Jasmin's p.o.v

I really can't understand him, one moment he is sooo rude and harsh and the next moment he is so caring and sweet. Right now he was only the one to bite my finger and make it bleed but now he is only taking care of my wound. I am confused , it feels like he is innocent but his actions are different.

Jasmin's chain of thoughts broke as she heard Aly speak

Aly took a piece of paratha in his hand and forwarded it towards her to eat

Aly : eat this – with a little bit of concern in his voice

Jasmin : no , I am good

Aly: do as I say – he said showing fake anger

Jasmin: OK fine !!! but I will eat on my own , you don't need to feed me

Aly glared her and within seconds Jasmin ate the paratha from his hand.

Aly: that's like a good girl.

Aly feed Jasmin with his own hands and after she had finished eating Aly cleaned her lips with the napkin. Aly stood up from the table and started to leave

Aly: I am going to my study room as I have a few meetings now , I dare you do not disturb me !!! I will ask Rosey to prepare the lunch you go and sit quietly in our room and if you even think of sneaking out then you know the consequences – he said giving a stern look and left

Jasmin quietly went to their room and sat on the couch

Jasmin's p.o.v.

O god !!!!what should I do now , just then an idea struck me. If I can't escape from here then why not call dad and tell him to find me also one thing amused me that why hasn't he come to my rescue yet anyways I started looking for a phone in the room as expected there wasn't any I was only dumb enough to think that he will kidnap me and give me a phone , I again felt helpless but then maybe I will find a phone somewhere in this big mansion !!!! bingo, lets go and I walked out of the room. It is going to be a really tough job finding a phone in this huge mansion, hope I don't get lost myself. Firstly I checked all the rooms of that floor but couldn't find one. I looked upstairs making sure he was nowhere I got onto the next floor making sure he doesn't notice me as the study room is also in that floor I quietly checked all the rooms in that floor and still found nothing then my eyes fell on the last locked room that was just beside the study. I gathered some courage and started walking towards it. Firstly I observed him through the study rooms window for around five minutes and when I was sure he was too engrossed in his work I quietly tip toed and crossed the room I felt my heartbeat increase because I was very scared of getting caught. I quickly ran towards the locked room and tried opening it but I couldn't then I thought that maybe like movies the door will open with a hair pin . I quickly took out one from my hairs and as soon as I put the hairpin inside the key hole.........

Aly coughed from behind with annoyance in his face. Jasmin got frightened due to his sudden cough and the hair pin fell from her hand she turned towards him like a scared lamb.

Aly : what bring you here ? – he said trying to control his anger

Jasmin : I was just exploring around – she said sheepishly

Aly: are you for real ? does my house look like a park to you that you can roam around wherever you want – he said out of disbelieve.

Jasmin: actually I was feeling bored so I thought that maybe....

She was cut in between by Aly

Aly: don't you dare think that again....

Saying this Aly held her hand and dragged her inside the study room.

On the other side a big mansion is shown and the name shows " BHASIN MANSION"

 Jasmin's dad is shown shouting on his PA

Mr Bhasin : you guys are just useless !!!! I just gave you one work and you stilled failed to do it ..... bring back my daughter for gods sake

PA : sir our people are trying hard but it seems like......

Mr Bhasin : like what !!! she can't just disappear into thin air – he shouted

PA : sir , I understand your concern we are trying our best

Mr Bhasin : concern ? you really think you understand !!!! she was my golden opportunity , she was the only way I could be partners with the Taneja's and now this stupid girl is missing and my whole company is in the verge of extinction

The PA was shocked to hear this that being a father how can a person worry for his business more than his own daughter but as he was just an employee he did not react anything.

PA : sir we will keep looking – he said bowing down his head

The PA left immediately and Mr Bhasin was sitting feeling stressed out

Mr Bhasin's p.o.v

I knew it that someday this girl will bring trouble in my life, my full proof plan got destroyed in seconds by her. Now the Taneja's are surely going to withdraw all their money from my business and end this partnership. Jasmin my golden opportunity where are you !!! since when she was small I had waited for the day when I could actually use you for some good that's why I had always given whatever you wanted.

Mr Bhasin's chain of thoughts broke when his wife called him for lunch.

that's it for today guys!!!! please suggest me some story plots that i can use in my upcoming chapters

i will upload the next part again tomorrow please do vote and comment also suggestions are always welcome. 

till then bye !!!

Jasly Lovers.