Chapter 5

Ignore mistakes if any....
Inline comments are love....

.....................

3 months later
Mumbai, India

.....................

Mann entered the dhawan house looking around... when his eyes fell on the person who has become his favourite and loved... giving a look around and not finding anyone he slowly walked ahead and standing behind that particular person he slipped his one hand on her tummy and the other one on her mouth making her shrike and look above her shoulder...

Mann gave her a smirking smile and she gave him her angry look and mann removed his hand from her mouth and wrapped it tightly on her stomach...

Mann: haye. I missed you so much baby!

Saying so mann gave her a goofy smile who turned around facing him while mann didn't removed his hands from her back...

Alisha: you are being cheesy malhotra!

Mann chuckled and landed a small kiss on her cheek making alisha slap on his chest...

Mann: i am not being cheesy, don't you know? We met around a month ago on bunny's birthday!
Alisha: yea, a month!

And then both chuckled... and moments later both of them hugged each other with a smile... when mann spoke after breaking the hug and settling her hair...

Mann: in between were is everyone? Chachu? Anjali? Bhai?
Alisha: papa and chachu had gone to office, rey bhai and bhabhi have gone with mama and chachi to get somethings for the party!

Mann nodded and then again kissed her cheek saying...

Mann: so lets go, i am going to airport! Have to pick up everyone.

Alisha nodded in no saying...

Alisha: sneha and anjali are sleeping with ruhi!
Mann: its okay! Rani aunty we tell them, now come!

Saying so mann held her hand and dragged her out... after sitting in the car alisha spoke...

Alisha: at least i can change!
Mann: no need, you are looking beautiful!

Saying so he gave her his goofy smile making her laugh... and soon both hit the road towards the airport...

.......................

Standing outside the airport the couple was waiting for their family to arrive... when mann looked at his father coming with holding a 2 years old avni in his arms and his mother walking beside his father... and his bhai and bhabhi coming behind them... mann smiled brightly and as they came to them mann picked up his bunny who got excited looking at her chachu dear... while alisha met the malhotra's...

Sitting in the car they drove off to the malhotra mansion with avni all time playing with mann while her dad took the car to drive back...

After dropping the malhotra's and having a talk mann stood up saying...

Mann: mama i will be back after dropping alisha and i am taking my bunny with me!

Saying so mann picked up avni from ronit who was sitting beside manik... and then alisha to got up and then both came out while others retired to their rooms...

........................

Alisha was holding avni who was eating a lollipop while mann walking beside her looking in a bag...

Alisha: what are you doing?
Mann: where is your bag?

Alisha frowned on which mann spoke...

Mann: chocolates?
Alisha: in sab ky sath hi tha!

Mann nodded and spoke...

Mann: you go inside! Mein dekhta hun!

And he walked back to the car while alisha went inside with avni who was lost in her candy...
alisha came inside to see her family sitting in the living room... she bite her lips for a few moments and then walked ahead...

Alisha: hey!

She voiced out and everyone looked at alisha looking down... indeed she is the shy girl of the whole family... aryaman chuckled at her daughter and then mann came inisde and greeted everyone with a loud voice... and indeed he is the boy who don't give a damn to anyone.... perks of being manik malhotra's son...

Both sat on the couches when anjali and sneha spoke together to mann...

Anjali/Sneha: mann since you got engaged you forgot us!

Mann's mouth went wide and he looked around everyone laughed while alisha's eyes widened with slight blush on her cheeks... mann looked at reyansh and then smirkingly spoke...

Mann: you traitors, mein tum logon ky liay cheezain laya hun, or tum log, wsy bhi bhul to bhai gy hayn shadi ky baad, wo bhi sab ko!

And this made reyansh alert and he stood up saying...

Reyansh: tera mtlb kya hai mann ky bachay!
Mann: bhai abhi mein khud bacha hun! Okay?

Reyansh made a face to him who smiled proudly and got a slap on the back of his head by reyansh...

Mann: yr ap dono ko mein hi milta hun boxing practice ky liay?
Sophia: dono?
Mann: one your husband, and second your friend's brother!
Anjali: bhai wo apky bhi bhai hayn!

She spoke taking one bag from mann and ran upstairs... when cabir asked...

Cabir: manik a gaya?

Mann nodded before saying...

Mann: unhi ko lyny gy thy!
Cabir: chalo phir kaal chaly hayn farm py!
Mann: chachu you are the best!

Saying so he gave a high five to cabir who chuckled with others... soon mann stood up and taking avni from navya he walked out to go back to malhotra mansion... reaching the door he looked at his back to see alisha coming to close the door... he smiled and winked at her for the last time before sitting in the car and drove off....

.....................

How was it?
Double update it was!
Do let me know!
Waiting for your reviews!

#OkThanksBye