Chapter 19

Ignore mistakes if any...
Inline comments are love...

.....................

Manik hugged mukti who was sitting on the bed with the headrest....

Manik: how are you now?

Nandini smiled looking at the duo when an arm came around her shoulder and she looked up to see abhi standing with holding avni in his arms....

She passed a smile to her brother before cooing avni who immediately went in nandini's arms snuggling to her....

Nandini: baki sab kahan hayn?
Abhi: apny room mein!

And both looked at manik and mukti who was busy talking... so both abhi and nandini walked out.... reaching ths living room nandini sat with avni in her arms while abhi sat on the other couch asking...

Abhi: nia ku nhi ai?

Nandini looked at him and told abhi....

Nandini: mahi was being cranky, to wo keh rhi thi ky richard ky sath hi ay gi!

Abhi nodded her head... just then they listened Aayush's voice who was coming down with Ridhima....

Aayush: mama ap kab ay?

Nandini smiled at him and spoke....

Nandini: i think 40 mins pehly!
Aayush: and dad?
Nandini: andar mukti ky pass hayn!

Aayush sat beside his mother placing his head on her shoulder while Ridhima sat on the other side of nandini...

Nandini: how are you?

She asked with a smile on which Ridhima smiled back placing her head on the other shoulder saying...

Ridhima: a bit weakness!
Nandini: to ab apna khayal rakha kro!
Ridhima: i will!

She smiled before sitting straight while Avni started to tell things to her dado....

.......................

The breakfast went in a happy note... while mukti was fast asleep due to her medicines.... the malhotra's with abhi and alisha had thier breakfast brought by Aayush...

They all smiled and laughed sometimes talking about something or anything... while nandini smiled looking at mann and alish who was looking happy....

She knew her son was having some kind of trouble looking at his dull face... but now she knew everything was okay... still she wanted to confirm it from him...

After all of them had their breakfast they all went to their room to get ready.... as manik went to take shower nandini walked to mann's room and knocked the door.... soon enough the door was opened by alisha....

Nandini smiled at her and then entering inside asked...

Nandini: mann?
Alisha: shower!

She said with an embarrassed face... nandini chuckled and said creasing her head...

Nandini: don't be embarrassed, i just came to talk to you two!

Alisha looked at her and at the same time mann came out wipping his head with the towel... he looked at nandini and asked...

Mann: mama?

Nandini smiled and spoke...

Nandini: had to talk to you two!

Mann looked at alisha who shrugged her shoulders and then both sat on the bed beisde each other while nandini sat on the single sitter in fornt them....

Mann: mama batao bhi!

Nandini chuckled and said...

Nandini: okay okay, mny dad sy bhi baat ki hai or manik sy bhi, so humy to koi masla nhi, but still had to talk to you two, so

The two looked at each other before looking at back at nandini who continued...

Nandini: shadi ka kya plan hai?

Mann rolled his eyes saying...

Mann: is baat py itna suspense!

Nandini chuckled and told them...

Nandini: i am serious, so kya plan hai?

Mann shrugged his shoulders while alisha spoke...

Alisha: abhi to kuch nhi socha hua bua!

Nandini nodded her head and then stood up... she walked to them and creased their heads saying...

Nandini: just remember one thing, don't let any kind of misunderstanding come between you, alisha my malhotra boys are way to much stubborn to talk about their heart, so we have to work on it, pehly only i had to do that, now Ridhima also became a pro in it, and its you now, I don't know why from where these stubborn heads came from!

Saying so she slapped mann's head who rubbed his head and spoke...

Mann: apky husband sy hi ziada stubborn nhi hain hum!

Nandini chuckled and spoke...

Nandini: yeh baat unky samny kr ky dekhao!

Alisha too chuckled with nandini before she kissed their foreheads and then walked out....

.......................

Nandini opened the door of their room and saw manik sitting on the bed... as he saw nandini, manik spoke...

Manik: hum na belgium mein hi achay thy, at least mujhy bhukti to nhi thi na tum!

Nandini smiled and walking to him locked her fingers in his hair and said to him....

Nandini: ap apny hi bachon sy jealous ho rhy hayn?

Manik wrapped his arms around her stomach pulling her close and told her....

Manik: han ho rha hun, jab choty thy tab theek tha, ab to apni biwi, fiancé bhi hai pss phir bhi meri biwi ki jaan hi nhi chorty!

Nandini laughed out before placing her lips on his forehead kissing it...

Nandini: btw congratulations yet again to-be-grandpa!

Manik smiled and nodded his head placing it on her chest hugging her close....

........................

Hufff!
I started the story not knwoing what to write in it!
And i am still confuse to what to write!
So just give mw some kind of idea about it
Wiating for the reviews!

#OkThankaBye